Chapter 309: meeting Minami and Karen low
86 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 309: meeting Minami and Karen low

Koko did not usually eat the food outside and after tasting the cooking of Malka it has been decided that Malka has to cook for them.

So unless they ate outside it was Malka’s duty to cook.

Well some of them would help her with the things.

They specifically would not let Jonah come near the kitchen no matter what.

They don’t want him to put his hands into cooking something strange and they don’t want to be hospitalized by that.

On the next day when Velmet came to the roof top to do the exercise Malka is already there sweating after doing some exercises.

She looks young and energetic in the sports wear.

Malka usually does this no matter which world she is in.

It is still her body and she exercises it with all her effort to improve her level of combat.

Also there will be some strong players this time when Malka helps Velmet or her search for Minami.

So she has been training her body as much as she can.

She joined her to do exercise.

After she warmed up she asked if Malka wanted to spar with her.

She even got a rubber knife for that.

Jonathan should come here at any moment.

Well right when she gave Malka the rubber knife Jonathan appeared.

It is not a problem.

While Jonah is looking Malka and Velmet started to spar.

Malka did not hide her capabilities as she moved faster than her using small movements to point at her vitals many times.

Then Jonah spared with Velmet and all of his vitals were pointed by Velmet.

Only now did she understand the difference between Malka and Jonah.

Jonah was very talented but his comprehension is slower.

He is like a diamond in the rough.

Over time he would be able to reach the peak in fighting.

On the other hand Malka is like a sharp sword or an experienced master that practiced for so long.

She can understand that Malka should have put all her effort into practicing in order to protect her little lover.

Also her comprehensive and battle instinct are much sharper than Jonah.

Because of this her progress is much higher than Jonah and even higher than her when it comes to battle instinct.

They were done with the exercise and sparing.

After that they left to take a bath and go to arms expo with Koko.

In the bath room Velmet and Malka entered at the same time.

Malka looked at the giant globes of Velmet and said enviously.

“One day I would grow my tits to the same size as you Velmet.

I want giant balloons too.

Can I touch them to feel them up?”

Well they had a little girl’s time in the bathroom.

Koko waited for a long time and Minami did not appear.

Koko immediately thought that she was ditch by Minami and this was confirmed when her secretary came to inform that Minami went to chase butterflies.

………..

Koko moved in to take a look with Malka and Jonathan.

There they met with curry from CCAT.

There is also Mildo and Lu.

As for the players they seem to be already dead.

While they are talking curry left suddenly as another man is approaching Koko.

It is Chan Guoming from the Tashinhai trading company.

Right after the meeting the group has decide to go find Minami in the mountains.

Koko don’t need their protection.

The entire place is covered with ice cape so the group put on white dresses and white tapes to the guns.

Karen low is also here with her men under the orders of chan Guoming trying to find Minami.

Malka and Jonah immediately discovered the hostile forces in the area and Lutz got some words from Jonah.

Malka on the other hand was silent.

This time it was Jonathan’s call to show off.

Malka is not going to interfere.

As soon as Jonathan asked about the name of the doctor Malka immediately went into position for firing.

Malka was ready to snipe the idiots that put their heads out at sudden shooting of Jonah.

There really are idiots that poke their heads and shot back.

With that their ambush plans have gone down the drain.

As soon as their head pops out or their hands appear Malka’s gun would shoot and hit the target.

The process is extremely smooth.

Well everyone has their own things to do instead of noticing Malka.

Velmet got her soft spot hit and she dropped her gun.

Malka knows that she has to be extra careful as there are players on the other team.

Even though their tried to stop the plot line characters from shooting they were unable to do because of their low commanding power.

Velmet started running leaving her gun and took out her knife.

Malka immediately became alert and started to shoot off anyone that pops out or put the gun to fire.

It is a very quick response and accurate shooting with an assault rifle.

Velmet started to go wild like a wolf under the bright moon.

Koko has Ugo to protect her so it is not a problem.

Malka knows that he is going to meet Schokolade working with scarecrow soon.

So she was happy.

Beauties of this world have varying personalities but they are hot.

Few days after meeting with Koko, Malka asked for a laptop and net connection.

Even till now Koko did not know what Malka did with the laptop.

Well she thought that Malka was a growing person and likes to have some refreshing time or play some games or something else.

But she never would have expected that Malka would create fake identities and open many international bank accounts with them.

Then Malka used the hacking software to get lots of funds into his account.

Nothing is done in the process of stealing.

Everyone paid the money on their own free will.

Because most of the transactions……..

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 455 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
5