Chapter 316: Koko finally accepted
81 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 316: Koko finally accepted

If she rejected it now then most of her plans are literally over for this world.

She can only look for the bimbo Schokolade to take her back with her and leave the rest here.

Well there is a second chance when Koko launches her own satellite into the space later.

Even if Koko joins Malka, they still have to complete the plan of Jormungand.

That is the final quest of this fantasy world and players would choose sides about this final quest that happen 2 years ago.

Malka was a little anxious when he was waiting for Koko to make her choice.

It has only been 5 minutes but Malka felt like 5 hours has passed.

Koko finally made a choice.

She clicked ‘Yes’ option.

She is connected to Malka now.

Malka sighed and relaxed almost slumping down on the spot.

She sat down on the beach and gestured Koko to sit beside her.

After she sat down Malka started to narrate her story and the real world and the people that Koko is planning to bring to make her dream project.

She was so shocked that the information that Malka knows is so accurate.

Everything that Malka said is only known to her and there is no third person.

Even Minami knows only a part of the information.

This made her understand what Malka said is complete true.

She has a hard time believing that world they live in like a dream or an alternate reality.

Malka would ask the question of trust to Jonah but he is not going to reveal everything to him for now.

Malka doesn’t want to lose Jonah.

Also Mohini would not want to sully Malka’s body.

She would leave Malka to Jonah later when she gains her true body.

The current situation is more like possession.

It is similar to her first fantasy world of taking possession of Mary.

The memories with Jonah may be real or faked,

Malka doesn’t care as these memories are precious to her.

With her explanation Koko understood many things and found that these are hard to believe.

Only when Malka took out something out of thin air and putting it back for a few times has made Koko believe in Malka.

Malka did not hide anything about her purpose of coming to this world and wanting to be with her.

When Malka said that she got Sherlock Holmes, Koko was really excited.

When Malka said about her losses for bringing Sherlock Holmes she laughed out so loud that her stomach hurts.

About the question of trust Malka said to her and she did not mention about them being her women.

Her current favorability reached 60 points and stopped there.

She still has hesitation.

Velmet is also around the same number.

The women of this world are so independent that they did not have the thoughts on love.

Moreover, they are very much interested in other women than men.

Malka seriously doubts that if she neglected her women then Koko might get them.

Malka did not make any move and suggested about R………

After they talked about things they returned back to the beach house.

As for telling the group and asking the question of trust, it is for later.

Koko said that she would pick the right time for this.

Malka specifically mentioned that she did not hate for what she is and Koko opened up to Malka about her true nature.

Well Malka did not care as she has a whole collection of them.

There is even a human butcher called sawyer in her group from the black lagoon fantasy world so what does she fear about Koko.

That very night after Malka returned back to her and Jonah’s room she asked Jonah the question of trust saying that she remember her past life.

Jonah was doubtful at first but he really trusted Malka very much.

So the question of trust appeared directly shocking him.

Malka gave him the warning and Jonah directly pressed yes.

He understood that the world that Malka came from is even more chaotic and he can never leave his gun.

But he trusted Malka on this one as Malka told him that weapons are used to fight monsters and monster like humans but not to kill innocent.

Only after understanding that did Jonah accepted Malka’s question of trust.

Malka did not tell him much of anything only about her past life on earth.

As for the real world Malka stopped telling Jonah as her words might cause deviations in the main plot.

Well Jonah knows that Malka is hiding some things from him but he thought.

“What can happen that can make my live worse than that is right now?”

So he did not ask Malka anything and he believed in her.

After the strange blue screen he was sure that there is something mysterious about Malka.

…………

That night passed by and in the morning next day Malka was sitting by the window beside the bed of Koko’s room with the beach view.

Well it was originally Jonah’s place based on the plot but Malka took it.

Koko crawled over and sat beside Malka and started to talk about CIA.

Also about her point that the assassins last time that were now owning a restaurant were most likely sent by CIA field combat officers.

Malka already knows about this but she still listened so that Koko can calm down.

Malka really wanted to save Hex but unfortunately it is not possible as she was completely obsessed with Koko and her country nonsense.

Well she was successfully brainwashed by the people of the CIA.

Malka really hates those CIA for doing so many underhanded things.

It is not the time for Malka to act.

Malka is going to wait patiently to see if she can salvage things.

There is indeed a chance to salvage things but it is even harder than gaining trust for Koko.

The chance of success is less than 25 percent based on the simulations.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 465 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
5