Chapter 318: Hex attacked and Malka countered
61 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 318: Hex attacked and Malka countered

Also R contacted book man many time getting the final answer that he wanted to sacrifice Malka or Jonah to Hex in order to stabilize the things.

R that has already heard the words of Malka before has some change of opinion and cracks in the relation with bookman.

He spoke his point of view that Malka and Jonah has become close to Koko like a restrainer.

If something happens to Malka and Jonah then there would be a day when the monster in Koko would come out and destroy everything that they worked so hard to stop.

Well he still did not understand the intentions of keeping Koko.

Those greedy fools want to control Koko and act as hands free shop keeper to earn money in the name of peace.

Koko, Malka and Jonah went around touring the city while the situation tensed up with bookman, hex and R.

Malka has already told Koko about the next incident and even the location.

Except for R the rest of the team knows that there is going to be an ambush on Koko so they have already moved to the location silently and are waiting for the attackers.

Malka already asked Koko if she could keep hex as there is still chance of changing her.

Koko said that she can keep her as long as she can subdue her.

The entire show started with Koko receiving a call for tea from a military officer of this country.

When R arrived at the hotel room it is said that all of them are out on their own things as Koko given them a day off.

Any way she has Malka and Jonah with her.

Jonah also knows about that and the weapons were hidden behind their backpacks.

When he sensed something he stopped standing next to Koko while Malka took out the guns smoothly.

Koko acted like she wanted to contact her body guards but immediately someone took her phone from her hand.

But he would have never expected that as soon as he took the phone he got a bullet in his head.

The next one is on the side that tried to kick Jonah but got another bullet from the silencer gun in Malka’s hand.

The people around panicked when the brains sprayed out of the heads of those people.

A van appeared and there are other players in their group.

Malka immediately went into full alert as she started to shoot the bullets in curved paths to block off all of their attacks.

Jonah was asked to take Koko to a safe place on the side immediately.

Jonah knows that the relationship between Koko and Malka is a little complicated.

But his love for Malka is still there and he doesn’t want to leave her here.

Well Malka sternly told him to leave here so that she can move freely instead of protecting them.

So he was even more duty minded and pulled Koko out of the crowd.

Koko don’t want to leave but Malka sternly told her to leave.

The players here are not weak they are good at fire arms.

Also they seem to have a sniper.

The range of the gun in Malka’s hand will not be able to reach that far.

There are too many people around for her to take her guns out right now.

Also the bullets in her gun cannot stop the sniper bullets.

So she has to dodge.

Malka is constantly on the move to dodge the bullets from the snipers and she is waiting for Koko to be in a safe place.

The players can target Koko and Jonah unlike the plan of hex.

This will cause serious problems for Malka.

Fortunately the other body guards under the orders of Lehm moved giving cover fire for Koko and Jonah.

This reduced a little pressure on Malka.

She silently hid behind the van that was parked beside her.

This is the van that those people under hex brought over to follow them.

Malka sensed that there is a strong danger near the van so she ran away quickly.

She was only able to take around 20 steps before the van exploded.

Fortunately her stats are very high for her to be injured badly.

Also her speed is fast and escaped the original blast radius.

When she turned around Malka already has her modified gun that she switched into a long distance sniper.

Then she shot at the player that is sniping at her.

The process is so fast that when the player saw Malka after the blast, what greeted him is a bullet in his head.

From the start to finish he doesn’t know what happened and how he died.

Malka did not stop there as she moved to kill other players and the men that belong to hex.

The speed is very fast.

For every bullet one person dies.

Well only the people in the visible area died instead Hex wanted to get away but Malka would not let her.

Her path was blocked by bullets from Malka.

Malka ran towards her.

Right around that time R appeared with his gun but looking at the situation he felt that he is not necessary.

He immediately ran to Koko to support her.

But Jonah stopped him at a distance.

Fortunately they are already in the place hidden from the gun shots.

There are other guards around that are taking care of the situation of Koko’s protection.

The smile on Koko receded a little but she is still smiling.

She has decided that her true face can only appear to Malka and no other person.

It is not a normal love but a twisted form of love she had for Mohini but not for Malka because of various reasons.

She herself did not realize that she fell in love with Mohini in the appearance of Malka.

She only felt that her things should belong to Malka and she can open up to her.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 465 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5