Chapter 320: Hex fell in love with Mohini
66 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 320: Hex fell in love with Mohini

“…..You have to work hard to get it back.

You don’t have to leave us R, Koko don’t want you to leave.

You can think about it and tell your answer R.”

After Malka spoke the body guards behind Malka all nodded in their heads.

Lehm can understand what Malka meant.

With that R was pardoned.

Then they looked at hex that is having a mental breakdown after seeing the things Malka showed her.

She literally showed her proofs that most of the destruction was caused by the missions that she completed.

Also the incident where her fiancée died before was also caused by a mission that she completed at a petroleum full country.

“Hex, I know that this is mind breaking for you.

But I have to tell you that we are working for the same field.

You are working for the country that is selling weapons for war.

I am working for a weapons dealer company that sells weapons for war.

Well you might think that you are working for your country.

But you are working for some pot bellied capitalists instead.

You are trying to kill their corporate rivals in the name of justice.

We are just defending ourselves when you attacked.

It is not just you but everyone had their own interests.

You are a good person and a loyal one at that.

I want you to ask if you are willing to work with Koko.

If you work for her then I will let you live.

If you want to go back you will die anyway.

After your last call with bookman most probably all the higher officials wanted to kill you.

You are a variable in their plans now.

They don’t want you to live.

So you can make your choice.

Even though Koko is an arms dealer, the team is good and you might find your peace with them.

You have 1 week to make your choice.

After that we will move away from here.

I will not release your arms and legs till you make your choice.

But I will take care of you during this week……”

After Malka said that, Koko nodded her head and the group left the room each with a different thought.

…………

On the other hand book man is not happy as right before Malka made her move capturing hex, she set off a virus on US network.

The pentagon is completely frozen from doing anything.

Their satellite was out of their command.

All of this led towards the terminal point that book man uses.

So they are currently fighting off the virus that is eating away their data.

The funny thing they don’t know where it came from and how to stop it.

The technology and software that Malka had on hand is far advanced than anything this world had.

Malka also got through into their emergency channels of their ranks and got the meeting and the orders that black received about hex.

After the team and Koko left Malka placed her on the bed and then showed her the video and audio recording that she just got.

As soon as she saw the video she knows that it is not faked.

Also the audio that book man conversing with the higher level person that is still in the meeting was also clear.

Their final conclusion is to leave her as a terrorist and release shoot at sight orders.

Her eyes widened and there is madness in them.

Malka moved forward to hug her and patted on her back.

The sudden comfortable feeling as if she was close to the closest person on earth.

Then the madness turned into sadness with tears fell from her eyes.

Malka did not stay with her for long and left the room.

As soon as she left Hex felt that she lost something close to her heart.

Her mind is originally in turmoil and the feeling of being close to her closest person made her have mixed feeling towards Malka.

Previously she intended to kill Malka.

But now she did not know what to do.

They killed her people that she trained but the locations of these people were given to them by the book man that she trusted.

Now there is nothing left for her in this world.

But there is still a longing for one person that she wanted to kill and want to get close to.

It was Malka.

Her mind was twisted and Malka became so important to her that it has crossed Koko after she thought about things.

Right now she wants to kill Malka and she wants to be with her.

Malka actually defeated her with her inhuman marksmanship and physique.

Many things that happened in the morning are rolling in her mind.

She hated Koko for killing her people before but now she found that Koko is just defending.

Instead it was her countrymen that are causing many problems that she hated.

………..

For the next week Malka took care of her needs.

Give her warm food, consoled her with a hug and pat on her back……..

There is nothing excessive.

Malka’s skills were in full force to pull her into her side slowly.

When two sides are struggling Malka helped her side win with her love and passion.

So her twisting thoughts fought for a while and finally fell towards Malka.

She now loves Malka as if she is her own man.

It was funny when she thinks like this.

She never thought that she would fell in love with another woman.

Also that would be her target to kill.

After a week, Malka asked the question of trust looking at her favorability that increased to 80 and dark green.

She was startled by the blue screen that appeared in front of her face.

Listening to Malka’s warning she directly accepted choosing ‘Yes’ option.

Immediately after that Malka told her about the real world making her more and more astounded knowing the truth.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 470 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5