Chapter 325: Travelling around the world with Koko
57 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 325: Travelling around the world with Koko

Then Malka returned to speak with Karen low.

As she shot her before Malka has to keep things in check.

Well she wants to chat with her a little while when Minami took Karen low and Jonah to catch butterflies.

She was trying to create a good atmosphere between Malka and Karen low.

They are going to work together in the future and Minami want cool of the things between them.

While walking Minami told Malka that the scar removing cream has worked well and the scar on from the bullet wounds near the tits of Karen was completely head.

She asked if Malka wanted to take a look.

But Malka happily nodded her head.

……….

When they are departing at the air ports, Minami said that she wanted to keep Malka with her.

She did not understand Malka very much and thought that Malka would turn out like Jonah in the original plot if she stays with Koko for long.

But Malka knows that none of these women are connected to her.

Except for hex and that bimbo Schokolade that loves Malka,

Even Koko is not in love with Malka.

It was all affection and their emotional attachments are so detached that they can act as if they are in love.

They don’t know that Malka can see their favorability and status of feelings from them.

But before leaving Malka said to Minami that if she can then try to get Mildo form the CCAT.

They would definitely contact her soon.

Minami don’t know if Malka’s prediction would come true or not.

But she was curious just like Koko standing beside Malka.

Koko became even clingier to Malka than she is before.

Her affection is there but there is no love in her words or actions.

The cogs of the world are moving fast and the new cog that Koko want to put is moving to its place to change the pace of the world.

On the other hand Malka sent some money to Schokolade for her to eat her full and make her tits full.

Also she became a little intelligent after joining with Malka and she would enjoy seeing the misery of scarecrow.

Finally HCLI showed its fangs about the satellite network that they formed after launching over 120 rockets into the sky.

Malka was not interested in that.

In the evening Koko was clinging on to the back of Malka as they walked around the park.

Malka sent Jonah back with the team.

While walking Malka did not talk anything but Koko talked a lot.

Only when she asked her many times why she is not responding Malka spoke.

“Koko, it seems like you did not trust me enough to show me your true personality.

I forgot to tell you that I can see the favorability of various people towards me and between them.

Also I can see the true feelings of a person.

You are very affectionate to me but that is all there is to it.

Your favorability did not increase all this time.

Most probably you seem to have fallen into a loop of something.

Well it is good for you any way.

After you come to the real world you can change.

It is good to clear all the revenges and paybacks any way.

……….”

After few days Malka and the group of body guards captured Doctor Elena.

She is a Quantum physicist.

Koko asked her guard to capture her for her big project.

Malka took the opportunity to let Jonah had his butt surgery to remove the bullet.

Well he hated Malka for that and stopped talking to her for a while.

Also he became grumpy with the others.

The only person he still talked normally is with Mana.

Well Malka doesn’t care as things would turn out fine sooner or later.

While Koko went to meet with someone about the nano level semiconductors with a Japanese person, Malka went to meet with Schokolade in a park to speak to her.

Hex followed along.

It is not like Koko would care about Malka not being there.

Malka already told her the address of where she is going.

After she is done she can come to Malka to play.

Any way there is no attack on Koko for the time being so he relaxed.

Malka, Hex and Schokolade sat together on a bench and started to eat Takoyaki.

The weather was hot but everything felt just right under the tree shade.

Malka bought in some ice cream for the three to eat.

It was peaceful.

The father of Mana is trying to tail Koko throughout the world on behalf of America.

Unfortunately they are just trying to dig the core of the earth which is not practically possible for them.

That is how secretive Koko acting.

Malka supported Koko unconditionally.

She is always checking the simulations to see the ambushes and hitting all of them with her long stick.

Because of the intelligence from Malka, she was appreciated by the team.

Hinoki did not try to ask his daughter to find clues instead he is more interested in the love bloomed between Jonah and his daughter.

Every time he thought about that his eyes twitched as he doesn’t want to leave his baby daughter to other men.

He is getting a daddy syndrome to protect his daughter from all men.

At the same time he can feel that his prospective son in law has strong backing.

Just the amount of money they had in their accounts is off the charts.

All of this was earned by Malka through various means and shared a little with Jonah to keep things good.

But he cannot stop the big Santa Claus called bookman from pulling the strings.

So he obediently came to greet Koko and then they went to the restaurant to meet him.

Malka already told about this so Koko is not surprised.

Koko will have her revenge on the book man for Hex and R incident.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 475 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4