Chapter 327: Jonah left the group
56 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 327: Jonah left the group

On the next extraction Malka and her team were followed by the night 9.

Well Malka wanted to use her expertise into directly clearing off these people but she stopped herself.

There are times when others would get to show off their power.

This time it was Koko’s turn to show off her new toy that was still in the making.

Unfortunately Lutz got his ass shot again.

Malka did not let Jonah and others to separate from her and fall into mine field.

With her little hands covering the sky Malka and her group safely escaped from the chase of night 9.

………..

Back at the base Malka started to wash off and Koko appeared without even knocking on the door.

The situation that should happen with Jonah has happened to Malka instead.

Malka also found that her affection is turning towards some love.

But it was a little twisted.

Well what is not twisted?

She already had girls from the black lagoon world.

So Malka was already used to it.

Koko insisted on kissing Malka.

So they kissed and with that Koko’s affection actually turned into love.

She asked what her real appearance is.

Malka thought for a moment and drew her appearance on a portrait for Koko to see.

Well it is an image of Mohini that have very little clothes.

This is the naked portrait of Mohini that has the perfect bitch like image.

Koko was really impressed by her original appearance.

The body of Mohini is naturally seductive and the image made Koko very much interested as she is into women.

She decided to wait it out before going further in this world.

In the morning she went to speak with Faiza and closed her chatty mouth with her words.

Finally they reached Africa.

Koko started to talk about her project to all of her team at the same time.

She knows that Malka know about her project but she still spoke about it for her entire team to understand about this destructive project of Koko.

Jonathan reacted in the same way as he reacted in the plot.

As soon as Jonathan pointed his gun at Koko, Malka moved to hit his hand joint letting the gun fall from his hands.

“Jonah, the most important lesson you should learn in your life is, never to point your gun at your own people.

First listen to the people and when you don’t like it then go away.

Why are you point your guns at other people……….”

Malka then looked at other people that pointed guns and said.

“You don’t have to point your guns.

I am on her side too……”

Koko moved forward to continue speaking her thoughts.

She is completely twisted in her mind.

But Malka liked it.

Koko moved to Malka and hugged her from behind while explaining things to Jonah.

Jonah simply ran away.

He did not even wait for Malka that he actually loved before.

Malka did not chase after him and supported Koko instead.

Koko did not have that much contact with Jonah instead her thoughts are closely related to Malka’s opinion that is Mohini’s opinion.

So she did not shout or said anything like “don’t leave me Jonah”

Instead she looked at Malka and asked.

“What would you do, your little lover doesn’t seems to be supporting my thoughts?”

Malka looked at her and said.

“Don’t worry your brother seems to be eying for Jonah for a long time.

He is already waiting for Jonah over there.

It is just that Jonah choose a different group to follow.

Let him be for the time being to understand his heart and come to terms with the current situation.

He can stay with Kasper for the time being…”

Malka took out her phone and called Kasper.

“Hello Kasper, I know you are waiting there.

Take care of Jonah for the time being.

Don’t forget one day he will leave you and return back to me…”

After Malka spoke she cut the call under the astounded eyes of Koko.

She did not expect Malka to even see through her brother’s reactions and Kasper’s moves so clearly.

She was more and more impressed by Malka or the original person in Malka’s body that is Mohini.

Jonah joined up Kasper’s group.

Koko and Minami talked about Jonah.

Then Malka told Koko that she should complete asking the question of trust to the remaining people.

Then she took Koko to meet with Minami, Elena, Faiza and few other confidents and asked the question of trust that if they trust her or Koko.

Immediately all of them got the blue screen.

Being scientists and high IQ people they wanted to analyze this but Malka stopped their thoughts and spoke about the warning.

But still Malka still lost a little chaos points because of their quickly thinking.

Malka got them on board.

Schokolade arrived and she was also taken in by Malka to become a guard here.

Then the family of Hinoki appeared and Malka asked them the question of trust.

Mana asked Malka about Jonah and why he did not answer her calls today.

Malka did not say anything secret and only told her that Malka is working with Kasper.

The question of trust startled them and after understanding the reality they calmed down.

They found that Jonah would go along with them.

So she is peaceful.

All that was left is the Kasper’s group.

Malka is not in a hurry right now.

Malka advised the girls to grow their hair longer as she liked that more.

She even gave them some special oils for hair care.

Well things moved on and Lutz organized a meeting to talk about Koko’s plan and Malka’s real world thing.

He did not understand what to choose.

So he wanted to see what others are thinking to make his own idea.

The bank accounts of Koko are being hacked and Malka helped her cover her accounts.

Koko used the computer to play game…..

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 475 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4