Chapter 330: successfully reached tier 2 and entered ring 2 (Volume 8 complete)
80 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 330: successfully reached tier 2 and entered ring 2

Mohini confirmed her choice and immediately her surroundings changed.

All of her specific stats are over 200 stat points.

So the tribulation would be as powerful as a disaster.

Soon after she confirmed she felt a heavy pressure on her body and the land in front of her turned into a trap zone.

She needs strong intelligence to solve the traps here.

Also there at some creatures in the place that needed to be charmed to move forward.

In order to cross the tribulation safely Mohini cannot kill these specific creatures and can only use her charm

That is not all there are thick clouds looming in the sky and a hail of ice cubes started mixed with strong lightning.

Mohini smiled and started to move.

The suppression was only up to 200 stats points.

The 100 stat points that she got through genetic essence were not counted as the main stats and are not considered for the tribulation.

This is the leeway given to all the players and hunters to cross the tribulation.

That is the reason why all the people try their best to fill as much genetic essence as possible.

When the tribulations happens the stat points that were obtained through genetic essence would not be considered.

Mohini was able to quickly move around at a speed faster than the intended speed.

The lightning fell on her but the damage was within the consideration the hail of ice and fire hit her causing severe injuries.

But they were not strong enough to completely break her defenses.

She is also wearing strong armor that she got from buzz and few other rich second generation people.

She crossed the sandy land mass from one side to the other.

It took her more than 3 hours and she was hit by at least 14 lightning in the process.

It took all of her effort to finally appear on the other side.

The armor she is wearing is still good but it was damaged to a certain extent.

It needed to be repaired before taking more damage later.

She immediately sent the armor into personal space and other things were also taken back.

She did not leave the place immediately as the system would reward her with extra benefits.

“Ding

Host has successfully survived the tribulation of all specific stats at their fullest levels,

Host will receive the following rewards.

+35 stat points to all the selected specific stats opted for tribulation

+35 skill points

+35 free stat points

First one to complete the tribulation selecting all the specific stats in full and successfully passing the tribulation,

Special reward: All the skills, spells and techniques that can be practiced will have +1 percent extra experience bonus.

Host has successfully upgraded to tier 2

…………”

Mohini opened his status panel to take a look.

----------------------
Status
----------------------

Name: Mohini, innocent bitch

Age: 28 (appearance is 18 years)

Race: human

Titles: chosen (gold grade), zombie annihilator (4300/1 mil), mortal hero (tier-5), lucky pervert (max)

Job: alchemist (pill refiner) (tier-1- intermediate), hunter (tier-1- master), cook (tier-1- master), builder (tier-1- intermediate),

Affiliation: oriental- king of nature faction

Tier: 2

Military rank: staff sergeant (???/61,680) (Temporarily unavailable for upgrade)

Civilian rank: big village head (???/97,140) (Temporarily unavailable for upgrade)

----------------------

Vitality: 235+40 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

Stamina: 235+15 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

Strength: 235+10 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

Agility: 235+10 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

Intelligence: 235+5 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

Sense: 235+15 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

Charm: 235+5 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

---------------------

Evolution chaos genetic points: 0

---------------------

Health points: 2750/2750

Stamina points: 2500/2500

Magic points: 2400/2400

--------------------------

Free stat points: 35

Chaos points: 48.01 billion

Skill points: 35 (1 Skill Point = 1000 skill experience)

Lust points: 8230 (1 lust point = 100 chaos points)

------------------------
Innate skills:

Fucking steal: tier 6 (1640/7000)

Endurance: tier 6 (1260/7000)

Insight: tier 9 (3840/10,000)

Will: tier 9 (3970/10,000)

------------------------
Acquired skills:

Thought inception: tier 4 (1480/5000)

Dick growing: tier 1 (820/2000)

Manipulative tongue: tier 4 (4480/5000)

Cooking: tier 4 (4700/5000)

Contract: tier 2 (2654/3000)

Hunting: tier 4 (4830/5000)

Physical fighting: tier 5 (4250/6000)

Weapon fighting: tier 5 (4320/6000)

Simulation: (Max)

Extraction: tier 4 (1250/5000)

Shooter: tier 4 (800/5000)

Magic software: tier 7 (250/8000)

Reality clone: tier 3 (3110/4000)

Seduction art: tier 2 (4240/30,000)

Multi tasking: tier 5 (1650/6000)

Disguise: tier 3 (1140/4000)

---------------------

Mohini looked at her status with satisfaction.

In the second ring the highest stats one can reach is 400 stat points in any specific stat.

Most people that are the cream of the crop would start around 130 stat points to 150 stat points in one or more of their specific stats but not all.

Only Mohini is strong enough to start at 235+ stat points in all of the specific stats at the start of the second ring.

Mohini is already on the raise.

The conditions for clearing second ring is

The player should fill up their genetic essence of one grade from the second ring.

The player should obtain a spirit of the same grade as the genetic essence that she filled up.

The player should have at least 300 stat points in at least one specific stat.

The civilian rank should reach at least the medieval village.

The military rank should at least master sergeant rank.

………

Mohini has already achieved most of the conditions already and he just has to put in a little more effort.

After going through few more fantasy worlds Mohini would be able to complete the conditions perfectly.

Mohini did not rush into the second ring and stood there to watch the surrounding situation.

Mohini knows that there are some people that do extortion from the new people without strong background.

They would usually wait outside the entrance location of the second ring in turns.

Well they are not strong people.

Most of them would have around 200 stat points or less.

Mohini first put on a disguise and then took out her ship to sail with strong fighters from the ark island.

Everyone is equipped with guns or other gear they are good with.

Mohini already located a ship that is waiting at 7 kilometers away from……...

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 480 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4