Chapter Two : Screw This Trashy Plot
274 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ethan called up the system screen and realized that when he? used it in the Winter Goddess Form, it was also displayed differently to him? as well.

[ Nine Heavens Divine System 

Name : ???

Species : God Race

Gender : Female 

Cultivation Stage : N/A

Cultivation Mantra : Body Refining Mantra ( Mortal Grade )

Cultivation Skills : N/A

Cultivation Aptitude : Beloved by the Nine Heavens

Background : Chen Ning is a son in law married to Song Wu of the Song Family of the Maple Wood City who is looked down on by all due to his average talent. Song Wu is a genius (compared to these bumpkins) and Chen Ning is hated for marrying into her family

Curses : Winter Goddess Yin Curse (1/15) : Due to your disrespect, you have been cursed. Winter Goddess Yin Curse increases your talent to an unreasonable extent, while forcefully turning the bearer female. You can switch between your Winter Goddess Form and your human form a total of fifteen times before losing your human form forever. ]

"I want to punch something. Forget it, I know my talent should be good, but do I have to use this crappy Mantra Chen Ning had?" Ethan asked aloud and the system replied quickly.

"Due to successfully awakening your innate talent, you have received the Everwinter Snow Mantra ( Divine Grade ). You have received a Blizzard Snow Tessen ( Supreme Supreme Semi Divine Grade ). You have received one fan intent Falling Snowflake Fan ( Divine Grade ). You have received one Snow Fairy Movement ( Imminent Immortal Grade )."

"I want to ask... do you think I'll be fighting with a fan? That's what it looks like!" Ethan yelled and as the information of his 'rewards' were given, he realized this system wanted to make him a graceful but cold beauty.

"Worry not host, if you feel that the rewards are too bad, you can return them free of charge!" Hearing the system's business like voice, Ethan nearly spat blood in anger.

"Can I exchange th-" "Nope." He didn't even get to finish because the system cut him off and then he felt his now ample chest heaving up and down in fury.

"Then if I did return them, what would I have gotten back?" The system chimed and then his right eye twitched as he resisted the urge to kill himself in an attempt to drag this profiteering system with him.

"Nothing? Then... okay, I need to calm down." Ethan took a few breaths and then sat on his bed, feeling that the clothes he wore was of excellent quality compared to the sheets.

"Integrating Chen Nings memories." The system spoke and a surge of information was transmitted into his mind, but he didn't even flinch despite it being nearly two decades of memories.

"Host's soul is vastly superior to a mere mortal's soul." When he read everything, Ethan started to circulate the spiritual energy the way he saw in his memories from the Everwinter Snow Mantra and felt the surrounding Qi entering his body.

A second later, his body made a peculiar noise and he realized from Chen Ning's memories he had entered the Body Refining First Stage. From Chen Ning's knowledge, he knew that after the Nine Stages of Body Refining was the Qi Gathering Stage.

Beyond that was the Foundation Building Stage followed by the Core Formation Stage. From what Ethan knew, he knew that there were more beyond that, but he couldn't say what they were for sure as even the City Lord and the Patriarchs of various clans were only at the Early Core Formation and perhaps the Middle Core Formation at best.

Less than a minute later, he had already reached the Peak of Body Refining and immediately broke through to the Qi Gathering Stage. Even the greatest genius Chen Ning had heard of took months or years to do so, but he did it in less than a minute and actually broke through within the minute.

Four minutes later, he had broken through to the Ninth Stage of Qi Gathering and entered the Core Formation Stage. Ten minutes passed and he had reached the Peak of Core Formation and broke through again.

"Host has reached the Early Golden Core Stage. Congratulations!" Usually when Ethan read novels, if they broke through so fast, they'd say something like there foundation is unstable, but he was completely fine.

"Damn plot." If the protagonists just rose through ranks so quickly, then the story would end and the authors would be out of a job. He got up and was relieved when he didn't find any waste on his skin.

"I swear if I did sweat out literal waste, I'd be angry." Ethan stopped and realized he had a few more abilities, namely sensing auras, transforming Qi into Spiritual Energy, his divine sense, and forming things from Spirit Energy.

"Host, your Winter Goddess Form needs a name. Ethan isn't very appropriate. System advises that you hurry up and choose one." The system chimed when Ethan was lost in a mixture of joy and sorrow.

"A name? I don- Damn." At first, Ethan didn't intend to stay in this form, but now what? The feeling of strength filled his entire being and the feeling of power was addictive. If he went back to being Chen Ning, then he would feel unwilling!

"Yi Xinya is fine I guess? Damn, and I really did protest this a lot." If Ethan didn't feel like he had been seduced by power, he would try and curse the system.

"Then may the system ask host a question?" When Ethan nodded, the system continued. "Is the host a woman?"

Ethan felt his rage bubbling and went to speak and unwillingly stopped because in anyone's eyes, he was undoubtedly a woman now. But was being a woman only about the actual gender?

"Forget that, I may not be a guy and I may be closer to a woman, but I definitely won't sleep with guys, that makes my skin crawl." Yi Xinya, or Ethan tested the name and pronouns and then sighed.

"Even if I am extremely stubborn, I don't want to die either. I can't get strong as a guy, so it would be ridiculously brainless to keep insisting, but I won't forget who I was." Yi Xinya said firmly aloud and the system didn't respond.

When an aura walked over, Yi Xinya changed back to Chen Ning's appearance and frowned when a woman in blue robes who could be said to be beautiful walked in and frowned at him.

"Get off my bed!" Song Wu said angrily seeing Chen Ning sitting on her bed lazily. Only after he moved did she frown in disgust and walked past him and then told him to close the door.

"Woman, you opened the door, not me. You were right there, so go close it yourself." Unlike Chen Ning, Yi Xinya who was once Ethan didn't believe in being a simp. If she wanted to be unreasonable, why drag her into it?

"You!" Song Wu felt 'Chen Ning's' genuine confusion and then let out a breath and used her Qi to close it, feeling a bit better when she recalled that he would forever be unable to do anything to her even if he was being rebellious.

When Song Wu got into the bed, Yi Xinya who had the memories of Chen Ning walked over and when Song Wu saw this, she was enraged and went to knock him away but 'Chen Ning' slapped out and knocked her unconscious.

"This retarded woman! Do you think I care about you? I am not sleeping on the floor, you can have that 'privilege'." Yi Xinya's Winter Goddess Form appeared and she waved a hand and used her spirit energy to push Song Wu, this brain dead woman off the bed and then got in and covered herself.

"Screw this trashy plot!" She turned back to Chen Ning, and closed her eyes and slept, if Song Wu woke up and saw her Winter Goddess Form, it would be a bit awkward.

6