Chapter 3: Training [RE UPLOAD]
107 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto Uzumaki, future Hokage of Konoha was currently eating his morning breakfast which consisted of cup ramen.

After finishing his breakfast he got up and took out a yellow scroll. It was his fathers last message to him.

 

He openned up the scroll and unsealed two other scrolls. According to the letter his father had left him, one scroll was about the Hiraishin and the other one was about "The Elemental Fist", his Dad's personal taijutsu style.

He openned one of the scrolls which ended up to be the "Elemental Fist" scroll.

The scroll read--

=====================================

 

The Elemental Fist style is a form of style which I, Minato Namikaze, created by combining different Taijutsu styles I have observed throughout my life as the Hokage.

As the Hokage, I have the privilege to study the secret techniques of the clans residing within Konoha.

This style is a combination of Strong Fist, Silent Fist, Gentle Fist and the Intercepting Fist. This style is not only great for offence, but it is also great for defence.

Due to it being a child of the Gentle Fist, it also deals internal damage. But without the Byakugan, you can't use it to block off tenketsu. Even without the use of the Byakugan, it still deals great internal damage.

Due to it also being a child of the Strong Fist, the Elemental Fist also deals bone-crushing external damage. Literally.

The Elemental Fist also has great counter attacks due to it also being a child of the Intercepting Fist.

The Elemental Fist was derived from a lot of other fighting styles as well but, these are the more noticable ones.

In order to use the Elemental Fist, you must be aggressive as fire, swift as water, unpredictable as the wind, fast as lightning and strong as the earth. This is why I named this style the Elemental Fist.

=====================================

Below the text were some hand drawn pictures of the katas. (Imagine jeet kune do stance with outstretched hands)

"Woah....thats so cool!" Naruto exclaimed to himself.

"So this must be the Hiraishin scroll." Naruto said to himself as he opened the scroll for the Hiraishin.

"What the hell is this!?" Naruto exclaimed in confusion.

The scroll was filled with very complicated seals which confused the hell out of Naruto. Above the seals, there was a text which read--

================================

Sealing Master Level 10 required.

================================

'What's this? Sealing Master Level 10? Do I need to know about sealing in order to perform this jutsu?' Naruto thought scratching his head.

'Ugh whatever, I can learn this later!' Naruto thought with a scowl.

Putting the scroll down Naruto picked up the scroll from his mother. He openned up the scroll and unsealed the contents in it.

Three scrolls suddenly poofed into existence.

'Huh? Why are there three scrolls? Mom mentioned that there were only two scrolls.' Naruto thought as picked up one of the scrolls.

This scroll was about the Elemental Sword kenjutsu style. He openned it and started to read it.

=================================

The Elemental Sword is an old kenjutsu style created by the Uzumaki clan.. This style can be used in conjunction with many different Chakra based techniques. It also utilizes many Jutsus for some of its Kenjutsu techniques. This style is balanced in both speed and strength.

In order to use this style, one must be swift as water, aggressive as fire, unpredictable as the wind, fast as lightning and strong as the earth.

=================================

Below the text, there were some hand drawn pictures of different katas and how to perform them.

'That sounds so similar to the elemental fist. Did dad copy mom's clan?' Naruto thought amused.

He then put down the scroll he was reading and picked up another scroll.

He openned the scroll and started to read it.

This scroll was about how to control the Adamantine Chains better. It said that the Adamantine Chains became stronger as he improoved his chakra control. This was bad. Naruto already had terrible chakra control and he wasn't expecting it to get better any day. Which meant the Adamantine Chains are going to be a pains in the ass for him.

It also mentioned that, if his chakra control wasn't good enough, his enemies could easily break out of the chains. Yikes!

Naruto definitely can't put too many eggs in this basket.

He then moved on to the last scroll.

'Mom didn't say anything about this scroll. What could it be?' Naruto thought as he openned the scroll.

This scroll was on about how to control the Kyuubi's chakra.

This confused the hell out of Naruto.

'Maybe mom put this scroll in at the last minute.' Naruto thought with a sad face.

It explained a lot about bijuu chakra.

 

========================================

When a jinchūriki taps into their respective bijuu's chakra, they enter a form which is known as a jinchūriki form.

These forms are divided in five different parts.

i) Initial jinchūriki form,

ii) Version 1,

iii) Version 2,

iv) Partial Transformation,

v) Tailed Beast Mode.

 

Initial Jinchuriki Form : By simply tapping into their beast's chakra, a jinchūriki begins their initial transformation. They are surrounded by a layer of wispy chakra granting them enhanced strength, speed and healing.The colour of the chakra depends on the bijuu. With the Ichibi, the colour of its chakra is amber. With the Nibi, the colour of its chakra is a flame blue color. With the Sanbi, the colour of its chakra is a somkey grey colour. With the Yonbi, the colour of its chakra is red with a pink tint. With the Gobi, the colour of its chakra is white with a yellow tint. With the Rokubi, the colour of its chakra is pure white. With the Nanabi, the colour of its chakra is bamboo green. With the Hachibi, the colour of its chakra is purple. And last but not least, with the Kyuubi, the colour of its chakra is crimson red. The beast's chakra supplements the jinchūriki and they are able to manipulate the chakra to a certain extent. In this form, the jinchūriki's body undergoes slight physical changes.

 

Version 1: It forms a dense shroud of chakra around the jinchūriki. The physical changes experienced in the initial transformation become more pronounced in Version 1 forms.

The shroud that encompasses the jinchūriki vaguely resembles the corresponding tailed beast; paws of chakra form around their hands and chakra-horns form on the jinchūriki's head.

Because chakra is malleable, the shroud can extend beyond the reach of the jinchūriki, often used to create chakra-arms that allow them to interact with their environment. The most significant manifestation are the tails that sprout from the jinchūriki's body, up to the maximum number of tails that the corresponding beast possesses. As with the chakra-arms, these tails can aid the jinchūriki by grasping to their surroundings. For each tail produced, the jinchūriki gains an incrementally greater boost to their speed, strength, and chakra. For jinchūriki who have not learned how to control their tailed beast, it is the beast's chakra that surrounds them. 

The beast's chakra will tend to be harmful: individuals near the jinchūriki will experience a slight physical discomfort; those who come into contact with the shroud will suffer a painful burn wherever they touch it; the jinchūriki themselves suffer an increasing amount of corrosion to their body that can eventually damage body parts beyond the point of use.

 

Version 2: Version 2 is the tailed beast's chakra being converted into a humanoid shape, granting the jinchūriki an edge in battle without completely releasing the beast itself. Using the jinchūriki's body as a sort of endoskeleton, a darker colour of the original, nearly black layer of chakra envelops them. The physical manifestations of the corresponding beast that are vaguely present in Version 1 states become far clearer in Version 2, in a way fully reproducing the beast in miniature: muscle mass increases and beast-specific attributes such as shells and ears become clearly defined. Because the shroud forms so tightly around them, features of the jinchūriki may be identifiable in Version 2.

Entering Version 2 creates a great deal of energy, producing craters beneath the jinchūriki and destroying any restraints that might have been placed upon them beforehand. Strength, speed, and chakra are once again increased beyond the levels of the previous forms, the shroud remains a reliable defence against attacks, and other features, such as chakra-arms, are still accessible. It is even possible for the jinchūriki to create chakra-bones around themselves.

 

Partial Transformation: Rather than fully transform into their respective beast, a jinchūriki can isolate the transformation to parts of their body. Instead of appearing as translucent or dark chakra, these partial transformations fully resemble the beast's own limbs, having fur, scales, etc.

 

Tailed Beast Mode: In principle, all jinchūriki can fully transform into the tailed beast sealed within them when the seal breaks and they entirely lose control over the beast. However, doing so results in the jinchūriki's death. Tailed Beast Mode is a way to avoid this. By either subjugating their tailed beast or learning to work in unison with it, a jinchūriki can become a full-scale replica of the beast with complete access to its natural strength and abilities. If they choose, the jinchūriki can pass control of this form to the beast itself.

Tailed Beast Mode is devastatingly powerful and poses an untold risk of collateral damage. It is for this reason that Killer B was forbidden to use the form under normal circumstances, as it could easily destroy an entire ninja village if left unchecked. The most dangerous and powerful ability available to this mode is the Bijuudama.

Once the jinchūriki are on good terms with their tailed beasts, they can act as partners in battle. This advantage allows the jinchūriki to counteract genjutsu without requiring another person to be present, as the tailed beasts can disturb their jinchūriki's chakra flow to break the genjutsu. They can also transform into their tailed beasts without losing control and are able use to their considerable abilities to the fullest extent. However, to achieve the full transformation, the tailed beasts and their jinchūriki must come to an agreement about trading certain amounts of their own chakra, otherwise, if the jinchūriki has complete control over the chakra but does not have the tailed beasts' own cooperation, the transformation will result in failure, and the tailed beasts will then gradually consume their jinchūriki's own chakra whenever they use the tailed beasts' chakra, which can kill the jinchūriki. 

In addition of having a trusting relationship with one another, the jinchūriki can permit the tailed beast to switch control of their body at will, allowing the tailed beast to act and speak through them.

 

========================================

The scroll also said that he needed to strengthen his body in order to handle the bijuu Chakra. The scroll included some body strengthening exercises. 

It also said that he needed to be strong mentally too because the Kyuubi's ominous Chakra made it’s Jinchuriki go berserk.

It also said about loosening the seal which was holding the bijuu in so that it’s Chakra could flow within him a bit better.

It also mentioned something about removing the hatred within him. Battling his other self. Naruto didn’t really get that part. He thought it was something related to meditation which he hated. Can you imagine just sitting around doing NOTHING? Yeah, me neither.

After reading it, Naruto put down the scroll.

"Yosh! Time to train with these scrolls." Naruto exclaimed as he started to pick up the scrolls.

After picking up the scrolls he put on the sword strap on his back sheathing Minazuki in it.

With that, Naruto exited his appartment as he put on a pair of black shinobi sandals along wi

He took to the rooftops as a form of traveling. It was much faster than just walking.

Soon, Naruto arrived at a traing ground. There was a small metal sign saying 'Training Ground Three' which was written in white paint.

Naruto sometimes came to this training ground to get some extra training. He'd do Kunai, Shuriken practise etc. There was also a wooden dummy where one practises their taijutsu skills.

The training ground had a view of mountains in the landscape and a large and deep river with forests in the both of its sides. There was a glade and in its centre there are three stumps lined side by side.

The training ground was usually pretty much abandoned. No one really used the training ground. So why was there a grunting sound? Like someone just ran a marathon. It sounded like a gruff voice which, for some reason, sounded very familiar.

As soon as Naruto heard the grunting noise he quickly hid behind a tree.

'Who's that?' Naruto thought in his mind.

He slowly started to tilt his head to the side so that he could see who the unknown individual was. 

The individual was a boy with white khaki shorts, a blue high neck t-shirt with the Uchiha symbol on its back. It's Sasuke!

The boy was crouching slightly breathing very heavily. Perhaps he was training.

'Teme!?' Naruto thought in his mind.

Suddenly the black haired teen got out of the crouching position and suddenly said—

"Whoever you are, come out right now!"

'Damn! How did he know I was here?' Naruto thought.

With that, Naruto jumped out of the tree he was standing on.

"What the hell are ya doin' in my training ground?" Naruto asked with a scowl.

After realizing that it was Naruto, Sasuke got even mad.

"Your training ground? Stop spouting nonsense." Sasuke replied glaring daggers at the blonde.

He was still very mad on how their Taijutsu match ended in a draw.

"Yeah, my training ground! No one usually comes here so only I use this exclusively." Naruto replied with a grunt.

"That still does not justify your claim." Sasuke said rubbing his temples.

"How about this? We can just share this training ground. There's no harm to it." Sasuke suggested being the mature one.

"Hmph....fine!" Naruto said crossing his arms and looking away.

"You can take that side with those tree stumps and I'll take the side with the wooden dummy because I wanna practise my taijutsu." Sasuke said pointing at the aforementioned spots.

"Hmph, fine!" Naruto exclaimed as he went to one of the trees.

'Maybe I'll practise the tree walking exercise first cuz teme's using that wooden dummy.' Naruto thought as he put the scrolls he was holding down.

He did some light streching before getting down to business. He tried to remember what the book said about this exercise. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the tree to break around the point of contact and the user will fall. The concept of this exercise is similar to magnetics.

Naruto slowly started to focus a fixed amount of chakra on the soles of his feet. He then slowly started to walk up the tall tree. 

He maybe walked 10 steps up before getting shot off the goddamn tree because he put too much chakra into it.

'Kuso!' Naruto swore before getting back up and attempted to do this again but this time he ran.

[4 hours later]

Naruto arrived at the training ground at around 9am. Now it was 1pm. 

Naruto had been training non stop. But still, he hadn't finished the whole thing. But he did make a lot progress. He could walk up about 40℅ of the tree.

Whilst he was training, Sasuke had been watching him keenly.

"What is that technique?" or "How is he doing that?" were some of the questions that had been running rampant in his mind. He had seen some of his clansmen doing it whilst they were alive. That made Sasuke's mood very sour.

Sasuke was contemplating whether to ask Naruto what that was or just stay quiet. He decided to question him about it.

"Oy dobe!" 

"Whaddya want teme?" Naruto asked with a scowl.

"What was that technique that you were performing earlier?" Sasuke questioned.

"Hmph! Why should I tell you?"

"Because I said so!" Sasuke replied glaring at Naruto.

"You're supposed to ask nicely, Sasuke. People usually don't give away something that easily." Naruto replied with a glare of his own.

Sasuke remained silent at that but he was still glaring.

"Stop being arrogant and lower that stick up your ass a bit. That's probably why your entire clan got massacred--"Naruto stopped immediately realising he had gone too far.

Sasuke's blood started to boil at that comment. He was so enraged that his three tomoe Sharingan activated.

'Crap!' Naruto thought.

But Sasuke made no motion of attacking. He was beginning to remember the events that occured that night.

 

==========

6 years ago

==========

 

7 year old Sasuke was coming back from the academy. 

'Mother is going to be mad at me!' Sasuke thought.

He knew that his mother would be mad at him if he was late. But he still decided that he would train a little bit longer.

He was running towards the Uchiha compound very hastily until he suddenly smelled blood in the air.

At this, the young Uchiha skidded to a halt.

"Wh-what's happening..?" 

Sasuke's face was the definition of terror at that moment.

Dead bodies. Dead bodies covered in blood covered in blood were scattered all over the compound grounds. The insides of his clansmen were scattered in all of their glory on the floor. The sight would even make a veteran shinobi pale.

'Where's father and mother?'

With this thought, Sasuke ran as fast as he could to his house praying that nothing happened to his mother and father.

 

=====================

Sasuke's house

=====================

 

He slowly openned the main door to his house. Nothing.

Then he quickly started to search the other rooms. Nothing there as well.

Then the last room remaining was his parents room.

He slowly openned the door to his parents room.

The thing he was fearing the most was true. His father and mother were lying on the ground with their guts split open. From the wound blood was flowing freely onto the floor and his older brother, Itachi, standing over them in his anbu uniform.

"Nii-san, who did this? We have to catch them quickly!" Sasuke shouted in tears.

As he said that, a shuriken suddenly went past him and barely missed his face. It delivered a small cut on his shoulder.

"Ahh! Nii-san--"

"Tch. Foolish little brother. I am the one who did this. I am the one who killed our parents."

"W-what? No this can't be--"

"But it is the truth, little brother. I massacred our clan." Itachi said raising his arms.

"W-why? WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?" Sasuke shouted at the top of his lung.

"I did this to test my strength. These arrogant fools didn't even stand a chance against me! So much for being proud! Their arrogance was their ultimate demise!"

"You did this...to...PROVE YOUR STRENGTH!?" Sasuke shouted as he picked up a kunai from the floor and charged at Itachi with his two tomoe Sharingan blazing in all of its glory.

Sasuke tried to slash numerous times using the kunai, jumping, crouching, using his enviorment to his advantage but Itachi was swiftly dodging the kunai slashes.

This led to Itachi exiting the house. But Sasuke did not stop. He kept slashing, hoping that he would land a hit.

But alas, Itachi proved to be too skillful for him. With a swift kick from Itachi, Sasuke landed away from Itachi.

"Hmm, impressive. You've awakened the sharingan even before I did." Itachi said.

"But it is not enough. Come back to me when you have the same eyes as me." Itachi said as his three tomoe sharingan started to spin which morphed into a pinwheel shape.

"Kill the one closest to your heart in order to awaken these eyes. That is how I awakened MY eyes." Itachi said with a psychotic smile.

"So...you mean...you killed Shisui-san?" Sasuke questioned.

"Yes. Come back to me when you have the same eyes as me. Fill your heart with hatred for me. Train. Train so that you can kill me. In your current state, you are pathetic." Itachi said pointing towards Sasuke.

"Tsukyoumi!"

 

=========

Present

=========

 

Sasuke bit his lip to suppress the bad memories.

"I-I'm sorry Sasuke! I didn't mean it!" Naruto said waving his hands around frantically.

Sasuke was still glaring at Naruto but his sharingan did de-activate.

"O-okay listen, the technique I was performing is called 'Tree walking'. It's a chakra control exercise!"

'Maybe this'll calm him down.' Naruto thought.

"Oh." Sasuke said.

Sasuke was still fuming inside but it wasn't revealed by his stoic face.

"What's up with the outfit anyway? Espacially with that sword. You don't even know how to use it."

"Well I got new clothes! Cuz...y'know...you burned 'em?" Naruto said .

"Oh. Sorry about that I guess." Sasuke said looking away.

"Still, what's up with the sword?" Sasuke questioned.

"Ah, well......let's say....it's my inheritance. It's kind of a secret, y'know?" Naruto said.

"How're you gonna learn it?"

"Well, I have scroll with its own custom style." Naruto said rubbing the back his head.

"Oh, okay. I'm gonna go ea--"

"Can I ask you for a favour?" Naruto asked.

"Huh? What is it?" Sasuke asked a bit annoyed.

"Well you see, I have this taijutsu style and I'm not really that great at taijutsu, so....I was wondering if you could be my sparring partner..?" Naruto asked embarassed.

"No." Sasuke replied simply.

"Huh!?" Naruto said dumbstruck.

"It doesn't benifit my training." Sasuke said coldly.

"Aw c'mon! I'll treat you to some tomato soup!"

Now that wasn't a bad offer.

"Sure."

"Wait....that easily?" Naruto asked confused.

"Yes,it will benifit my training greatly."

"Ah...how exactly?"

"Well you see, if I don't spend money on food, then I would have extra money. With that extra money I could buy I could buy an extra kunai or a shuriken. That extra shuriken or kunai might even save my life." Sasuke said with a dead serious face .

"Ah--o....okay..." Naruto said sighing.

"Okay, let's go. We're going to a shop where I regularly eat." Sasuke said as he started to walk away.

"Fine..." Naruto said sighing.

Heya!

Sorry for this. I revisited the old chapters and almost puked -_-

So I sat through all 9 chapters and edited them. 

Why do I do this to myself?

5