Chapter 4: Little Flowers Blossoming [RE UPLOAD]
106 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto had indeed kept his promise to Sasuke. He did treat him to lunch.

Sasuke for some reason went to a restraunt which was also a bar. Does the teme drink? Who knows!

Naruto had ordered some miso ramen, whilst Sasuke had some tomato soup.

Whilst they were eating Sasuke noticed something. Most of the people present at the restraunt were glaring daggers at Naruto. This wasn't exclusive to just this specific restraunt. Most of the population in Konoha were glaring daggers at him. This didn't make sense. Yeah, Naruto's pranks might annoy the hell out of them. But still, Naruto didn't deserve to be looked at with the same eyes he did for Itachi.

Something didn't feel right. Maybe they hated Naruto for some other reason which he was unaware of.

After finishing up their own meal, both of them took to the rooftops as it would be much quicker.

Whilst going to the training ground, Sasuke asked Naruto a question.

"What did you do to piss them off?"

"Whaddaya mean?" Naruto asked confused. 

"You know what I mean. You're always pulling those pranks, but this time you probably did something to annoy the hell outta them. Or else, why would they glare at you with such hate?" Sasuke asked.

"Ah....it's not really the pranks. Well it is, but it's not the primary reason." Naruto said becoming a bit gloomy.

'I knew it! There's something else.' Sasuke thought.

Sasuke didn't take the subject further and decided to stay quiet.

=================

Training Ground 3

=================

As soon as the two landed on the training ground, Sasuke went into business mode.

"Show me this taijutsu style of yours." Sasuke said crossing his arms.

Naruto took out an ordinary looking brown scroll. He unsealed a red scroll and a yellow scroll. He gave the yellow scroll to Sasuke and sealed the red scroll back into the brown one and pocketed it.

Sasuke gave the scroll a long read. I mean long. 

"Where did you get this? It says that this style is Yondaime-sama's personal Taijutsu style." Sasuke asked Naruto with a serious stare.

"Uh....jiji gave this to me as a gift!" Naruto replied a bit nervous.

"You and Sandaime-sama might be close but still, this scroll is too valueable." 

"That's the truth teme. I dunno what tell you." Naruto said shrugging.

"Ahh....whatever. Get into this stance. I'll make sure it matches the picture." Sasuke said.

[3 hours later]

Sasuke for the past was showing Naruto his flaws, showing him how to strike properly etc. Just the basics of Taijutsu which somehow Naruto didn't know how to do. Even though Sasuke didn't completely know this style, he still knew the basics and gave Naruto some tips.                     Sasuke also had to explain the techniques very simply. This made him very annoyed since Naruto didn't understand "fancy language", so he had to dumb it down quite a lot.

But surprisingly Naruto got the basics really quickly. This shocked Sasuke quite a lot. Either the dobe had a talent for Taijutsu or he was some secret prodigy. 

Naruto currently was shadow boxing. His punches and kicks were really fast. With time, they would improove.

Sasuke was also shadow boxing in his Intercepter Fist style.

"Let's spar." Sasuke said as he stopped shadow boxing.

"Huh?" Naruto asked confused.

"Sparring. Sparring will help in improoving your Taijutsu. You'll get to apply what you learned practically." 

"Oh.....I see." Naruto said rubbing his chin.

"C'mon." Sasuke said as he walked a bit away from Naruto.

Sasuke got into his stance as well as Naruto. 

For a while they were having a staredown. A random leaf then landed on the ground in between them which stated the start of a match.

Naruto dashed with high speed at Sasuke and bombarded him with fast and senjutsu enhanced strikes. The strikes were not wild. All of them were swift and planned. But the Uchiha easily dodged them all maneuvaring through them swiftly and performed a sweeping kick which Naruto avoided by jumping. Whilst in the air Naruto delivered a strong kick to Sasuke's face using both of his legs.

The kick made Sasuke skid back quite a lot. The kick hurt a lot. Sasuke's lips drew blood because of the kick.

"Tch!" Sasuke scoffed.

Naruto once again rushed at Sasuke as he delivered a palm strike to Sasuke's jaw. As soon as the strike landed, Naruto created a Kage Bunshin which kicked the stumbling Uchiha on back, hard. Sasuke winced as the kick landed on his back. But it wasn't over. The original Naruto that was in front of Sasuke grabbed his throat and pinned him on the ground.

"I win." Naruto said cockily.

Sasuke quickly activated his Sharingan and put Naruto under a Genjutsu. As Naruto was put under a Genjutsu, his hold on Sasuke became weak and Sasuke easily broke out of Naruto's hold by kicking him away.

'Damn...thank god I was able to put him under a Genjutsu.' Sasuke thought as sweat fell from his brow.

Naruto had been put under a Genjutsu where Sakura was feeding him ramen!

"Ohhhhh this is so great!" Naruto exclaimed as he slurped the noodles.

'Wait.... I'm in a Genjutsu!' Naruto shouted in his mind.

"Shit shit shit shit shit! Whaddo I do!?" Naruto shouted as he jumped up scaring the fake Sakura and started to scratch his head profusely.

'C'mon Naruto! Remember! Remeber what Iruka-sensei said about breacking out of a Genjutsu!' 

===================

Flashback-no-jutsu!

===================

"In orderer to break out of a Genjutsu, a Shinobi needs to stop the flow of chakra in their body, and then apply an even stronger power to disrupt the flow of the caster's chakra. This is called Genjutsu Kai. This can also be done by an unaffected Shinobi by applying a sudden surge of chakra into the affected person." Iruka explained as he wrote the same thing he just explained on the board.

"Naruto! Shikamaru! Are you two even listening?" Iruka shouted as he noticed the both playing jankenpon.

==================

End of Flashback-no-jutsu!

==================

"Yosh! Let's try this!" Naruto exclaimed as his hands performed the ram hand seal.

"KAI!" (AN: YEAH IT'S PLOT ARMOR, WHAT'RE YA GONNA DO ABOUT IT, HUH?)

The Genjutsu world started to break off and Naruto was returning to reality.

As Naruto started to wake up to the real world, Sasuke delivered a roundhouse kick to his face. The kick made him go back quite a lot but the blonde used the momentum to perform a backflip using his hands in order to get up. 

"Oy! Ya gonna pay for that! Using Sakura-chan as my weakness!" Naruto shouted.

Sasuke didn't reply; insted he prompted to rush at Naruto, this time full force.

'I underestimated you in the exam. That's why I lost. This time, I won't make the same mistake.' Sasuke thought.

9 Adamantine Chains protruded from Naruto's back and rushed at Sasuke. Sasuke swiftly dodged the chains as he started to perform hand seals.

"Katon: Pheonix Flower Jutsu!"

10 small fireballs came out from Sasuke's mouth were rapidly approching Naruto's direction.

The fireballs all hit Naruto and created a medium-sized explosion.

Even though Sasuke had hit Naruto dead-center, he still hadn't lowered his guard. He knew that the blonde had a trick up his sleeve.

The smoke died down and revealed a wooden log burning.

'Kawarimi!' Sasuke thought.

Then a chain wrappped around Sasuke's leg and threw him far away.

Sasuke made impact with a tree and the tree shook quite hard.

Suddenly something pink fell on Sasuke.

'Huh? What's that?' Naruto thought as he started to walk where he threw Sasuke.

As he moved closer Naruto noticed that it was a person with mid back length pink hair. The person was wearing a qipao dress with slits along the sides accompanied by a zipper and white circular designs along with green shorts.

Naruto knew only one person who dressed like that.

"SAKURA-CHAN!?" Naruto shouted with his mouth wide open.

Sakura Haruno was currently on top of Sasuke as she had fallen from the tree due to the shaking caused by Sasuke when he had collided with the tree. Did I mention that their lips were touching? No? Oh well.

Sasuke was too shoked to even do anything and Sakura was just enjoying her crushes lips.

"OYYYY!" Naruto shouted.

This seemed to snap the two into reality. Sasuke immediately pushed Sakura away and backed up with a huge blush on his face. His face was filled with terror.                         

On the other hand, Sakura finally seemed to realize what she was doing. Her face instantly became red as a tomato; almost rivalling Hinata!

'I JUST KISSED SASUKE-KUUUUN!!' Sakura shouted in her mind.

'Shannaroooo! LOVE ALWAYS PREVAILS!' Inner Sakura shouted.

"W-w-w-whaat......" Naruto said absolutely broken.

"N-Naruto, we'll continue this tomorow!" Sasuke said with an equally red face as he jumped away from the building.

"Wh- No! Sasuke-kun!" Sakura exclaimed at the Uchiha.

Naruto was still gaping at his mouth. Soon enough, he got over his shock.

'Does she really stalk the teme all the time? I kinda feel bad for him.' Naruto thought.

He slowly started to walk away then suddenly Sakura called out to him.

"Naruto!" Sakura shouted

"Yeah, Sakura-chan?"

"Why were you and Sasuke-kun sparring together?" Sakura questioned.

"Oh...that. We...were training in the same place, so we decided to spar. Nothing else." Naruto replied half-lying.

Maybe telling Sakura wasn't a good idea. 

"Oh really?" Sakura said as she got into a thinking pose.

"Hey, can I come here and also train with you guys?" Sakura asked.

'If I come here and train I might get to spend some time with Sasuke-kun!' Sakura thought with a light blush.

"Ahh...sure?" Naruto said a bit unsure. 

'I don't think she really wants to train. I think she just wants to spend time with the teme. Damn you bastard!' 

"Okay bye!" Sakura said as she turned around and started to walk away.

Naruto exhaled a long breath as the pinket went away.

'Whatever. I'm gonna go back to my traing.' Naruto thought as he pulled out a gray scroll.

This scroll was the scroll on how to control biiju chakra. He remembered that the scroll included some exercises to strengthen ones body in order to handle biiju chakra, some exercises to run faster etc.

He openned up the scroll far enough to reach the exercise portion.

========================================

-BEGINNER-

-3 Sets of 20 Diamond Pushups

10 minute rest.

-3 Sets of 20 Pull ups

10 minute rest.

-3 Sets of 20 Jumping Squats

10 minute rest.

-3 Sets of 20 Sit-ups

10 minute rest.

-10km run at full speed.

-INTERMEDIATE-

-3 Sets of 20 Diamond Pushups with 2x Gravity Seal

10 minute rest.

-3 Sets of 20 Pull ups 2x Gravity Seal

10 minute rest.

-3 Sets of 20 Jumping Squats 2x Gravity Seal

10 minute rest.

-3 Sets of 20 Sit-ups 2x Gravity Seal

10 minute rest.

-10km run at full speed 2x Gravity Seal

-ADVANCED-

-3 Sets of 20 Diamond Pushups with 4x Gravity Seal

10 minute rest.

-3 Sets of 20 Pull ups 4x Gravity Seal

10 minute rest.

-3 Sets of 20 Jumping Squats 4x Gravity Seal

10 minute rest.

-3 Sets of 20 Sit-ups 4x Gravity Seal

10 minute rest.

-10km run at full speed 4x Gravity Seal

========================================

'Wow...thats a lot.' Naruto thought shocked.

'Well..best get to it.' Naruto thought as he started to perform the  exercises.

[3.5 hours later]

An overly exhausted Naruto was limply walking towards his appartment.

'Damn....that took a lot out of me. And I have to do this daily. Thank god for my insane healing factor.' Naruto thought.

It wad around 9pm. Maybe he should hit up Ichiraku Ramen and hit the sack after all that.

[1 hour later]

Naruto was currently getting ready for bed. As he went near his bed, he picked up the book "Different jutsus and How to counter them."

 He took that and jumped to his bed and started to read it.

As you can see, I have "somewhat" removed the crush Naruto has on Sakura. Well kinda.

He's still nice to her. Idk how to explain it!

4