Chapter 5: Team 7 Assemble! [RE UPLOAD]
78 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Sakura POV]

Almost a week has passed since I started to train with Sasuke-kun and Naruto. Well, my original intention was to just spend some time with Sasuke-kun but for some reason Naruto was going toe to toe with Sasuke-kun?

It didn't make sense. Naruto had the worst grade in our class. He was the deadlast but somehow, he was fighting Sasuke-kun, someone who's the Rookie of the year, on equal footing.

So I strayed away, just a bit, from my original intention and started to train with them a bit.

Naruto was doing this strange training where he was walking up and down a tree, defying gravity! I asked him what it was.

 Apparently he was focusing chakra on the soles of his feet in order to walk up the tree. He said that it was an advanced chakra control exercise. I asked him how to do do it. He explained the concept to me and I thought it was pretty simple. When I tried it, I found out that it really was! I don't know why Naruto was even having trouble with this. I got it down on first try! Even Sasuke-kun attempted to try this saying that "it will be good training." I mean I guess it helps you channel less chakra when using jutsus. 

Even Sasuke-kun had a hard time with this. I guess I'm just that special! SHANNAROO!

After that, Naruto showed us this other exercise where you walk on water.

In order to do this technique, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is apparently more "difficult" to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. But I got it down after a couple of tries.

It took Naruto and Sasuke-kun about a day to master that technique. After that, we didn't really train anymore. Well by "we" I only meant myself. Sasuke-kun was still sparring with Naruto and for some reason he kept taking Sasuke-kun out for lunch! I think it may be him just repaying Sasuke-kun for some favour.

I didn't really know what to do, so I decided to visit the library, y'know to..revise the shinobi tactics. And since I'm was a shinobi, I could maybe get my hands on some jutsus.

Nothing really interested me other than this one book called "Chakra Enhancement."

It requires really precise chakra control. Someone with medical-nin chakra control can do it.

The concept is that, you channel chakra to certain part of your body such as; your fists or legs and it boosts your strength and speed. It sounded like something that was perfect for me. I finished the book and applied it the very next day. I won't say that I'm a master of this technique akin to somebody like Tsunade-sama, but I can definitely say that after training it for about a week, my punches can seriously injure someone, maybe even break their bones.

Today I get assigned to a genin squad. I hope I get assigned in a team with Sasuke-kun.

[Narrator POV]

Sakura was recalling the past weeks events whilst combing her hair.

[Naruto's apartment]

Naruto was currently getting dressed in his recently bought shinobi attires. A half-sleeved high collar black t-shirt, Anbu styled black pants, gloves that covered his whole forearm with a metal plate that covered his knuckles, a sword strap for Minazuki and black shinobi sandles.

(Imagine Naruto insted of Sasuke with an Uzumaki symbol insted of the Uchiha symbol)

Artist: Katashi95 

(Artist: Katashi95)

This week was quite an interesting one. Not only did he master tree walking and water walking, two very difficult chakra control exercises, in just a few days, he also was quite mediocre in Taijutsu now. That may not sound but, seeing where he used to be it would look like a large leap. Not only that but, he's also quite decent in Kenjutsu. 

It just came naturally to him. Maybe it was his Uzumaki lineage. After all, the Uzumaki's were quite proficent in Kenjutsu. 

Maybe, in just a month or two, he'll end up reaching Chunin-level Kenjutsu.

He now could finally, somewhat, use Genjutsu! Now, he wasn't a master at it due to his large chakra pool but, he could use it to get out of sticky situations. There's no way he had the aptitute to use it in a battle. He only had time for three Genjutsu's:

Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Jutsu

This technique subjects targets to visions of their greatest fear, regardless of whether or not they're aware that they're afraid of it. This "fear" can be something that the target is actually scared of or merely the one image that they least want to see.

Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Jutsu

This technique causes the illusion of a tremendous ball of fire falling from the sky into a designated area. The targets involved in the illusion literally feel the ball's hot temperature getting closer.

Genjutsu: Paralysis

As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement. If the person affected by the Genjutsu is strong enough, they can break out of the Genjutsu.

He had read the book about Shinobi Politics, which was surprisingly interesting. He now had a better idea of how the power system worked in Konoha. It explained how the shinobi council and the civilian council worked, pretty much everything related to politics. The book also talked a bit about human psychology, what certain body languages meant, what a certain speech pattern meant and how to take advantage of it etc. In the world of politics, manipulation was important.

But unfortunately, he didn't get to read the "Elemental Manipulation" book, as it was time for him to return the books.

As Naruto finished getting dressed, he sealed the books that he needed to return.

He quickly got out of his appartment and locked the door.

He took to the rooftops for travel. The library was quite close to the academy. On the way Naruto kept glancing at his fathers face on the Hokage monument.

[At Library]

After returning the borrowed books to the library, Naruto exited the building and jumped up to a tall pole.

He finally looked fully at his fathers stone face on the Hokage monument and sighed.

"Don't worry. I'm not mad at you. I know you had to do it but I really wish you and mom were here." Naruto muttered getting teary eyed.

"But donchu think that I won't beat your record on becoming Hokage." Naruto muttered as he wiped his tears away with a huge grin.

He then started to head towards the academy.

[Inside Acacemy]

Naruto openned the door to his classrom.

Everything was normal. Choji was munching on some chips, Shikamaru was dozing off, Shino was...stoic as ever, Kiba was chatting with some of the civilian kids in the class, Ino and some of the other girls in the classes were looking at Sasuke with hearts in their eyes, whilst Sasuke was being indifferent towards them. 

And then there was Hinata. As soon as Naruto laid his eyes on her, she looked away with a red tint on her cheeks.

'Huh, what's up with her? Why does she look so nervous.' Naruto thought.

He ignored that thought and walked over to a open spot which was in a table where Sasuke was also, but on the other side of said table and sat there.

"Naruto, what the hell are you doing here? Only those who passed the exams are supposed to be here!" Some random civilian kid shouted

"Oy, oy! Can't you see this headband?" Naruto shouted back.

"What's up with the new clothes?" Kiba commented.

"Nothin', they got destroyed.'' Naruto replied glancing a bit at Sasuke.

Suddenly, there was a huge commotion in the hallway.

''Hah! Gotcha sensei!" 

'Isn't that Konohamaru's voice?' Naruto thought.

===================

Flashback no jutsu

===================

It was the before the team assembling. Naruto was currently taking a photo for his shinobi registration.

"Okay, everything set. Ya ready kid?" The cameraman asked.

"Yup!" Naruto replied.

*click*

"The photo seems good." Hiruzen said putting down Naruto's shinobi registration down.

Currently, both Hiruzen and Naruto were in the Hokage's office, alone.

"For some reason, I thought you were going to take the picture with a ridiculous makeup." Hiruzen commented.

Judging by how Naruto behaves, the picture was quite normal. It was Naruto in his shinobi gear facing in the 11'o clock direction.

"Oh, well y'know, I'm the son of the Yondaime Hokage and I have to act accordingly." Naruto replied sheepishly grinning whilst rubbing the back of his head.

Suddenly the door to the room creeked open and came running out an 8-9 year old boy. The kid was wearing some sort of white cap which had a small hole on top of it. Said hole made the boy's spiky brown hair, which was being covered by his cap, poke out. He was also wearing a long blue scarf.

"Fight me ya old geezer!!!" The boy shouted.

But, he anticlimactically tripped over his long blue scarf fell over.

"Owwww!!!" The boy shouted.

"Are you alright, honourable-grandson!?" Shouted a man with black circular shades who was wearing a standard Jonin attire, without the vest.

He seemed to be following the kid.

'Not this again...' Hiruzen thought with a sigh.

"Damn it! Who set a trap?" Shouted the kid.

"There aren't any traps here, honourable-grandson!" Shouted the man with the glasses.

"Hey! I know you're the one who set the trap!!" The kid shouted.

"You tripped over your own scarf, idiot!" Naruto shouted at the kids face as he picked him up by the collar.

'Hahh......so much for being mature.' Hiruzen thought.

"Hey Naruto!! He's the Hokage's grandson, let him go!" Shouted the man with the glasses.

"Calm down Ebisu." Hiruzen said towards the who was shouting at Naruto.

"Huh?" Was Naruto's confused responce.

"Go ahead, punch me! I dare you." The kid shouted.

"You think I give a damn!?" Naruto shouted as he bashed the kid on the top of his head.

========

Around 10 minutes had passed since Naruto had left the Hokage's office.

'Why is this god damn kid still following me!?' Naruto thought.

The kid was hiding in quite a blatant hiding spot. His camouflaging blanket wasn't even...well...camouflaging.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME! And you aren't fooling anyone with that!" Naruto shouted pointing towards the kid.

"Hehe...impressive of you to see through my cover. Looks like the rumors about you were true!" The kid said chuckling.

"Huh?"

"Hey, I'll make you my boss! And in exhange...Please teach me that 'Sexy no Jutsu'!" 

"Wha....wat? Where did you see that!?" Naruto exclaimed.

"Doesn't matter! Just teach it to me, please boss!"

"Ah....OKAY FINE!!! First, we need a refrence!" Naruto exclaimed.

"So...where do we do that, boss?"

"Follow me!" Naruto said as he started to walk to a store.

"Yes, boss!!" 

They soon reached a magazine shop. They quietly entered the shop and went to the 'Adult Section.'

"Okay...which one...which one..." Naruto muttered as he started to flip through a magazine.

The magazine was filled with...let's just say...'desirable' female models.

"Ah, this one!" Naruto said as he stopped on a certain page.

Said page had an extremely beautiful brunette. She had a fare skinned, heart shaped cute face with green eyes, a perfectly toned stomach with a round butt which was barely being covered by her pink panties and atleast D-cup tits which were barely covered by her very revealing bikinis.

"Okay, we'll be taking this as refrence. We'll base your Sexy jutsu off of this." Naruto said pointing at the picture.

"Yosh, lets go!"

"Wait..we're not done yet. We need material for the opposite gender too! You don't know when it might save your life!"

"Yeah....then let's go, boss!"

They quickly pocketed the picture of the female model and started to rummage through other magazines.

"Hmm..this looks good." Naruto said as he tore out a certain page.

The page had a man whose body looked like they were sculpted by the gods. Said man had short black hair with a very appealing jawline and his body lacked any signs of fat. Every part of his looked as if they were worked on. He wasn't a large hulking piece of flesh but he had a quite appealing body.

"Okay, this'll do!" Naruto exclaimed.

[30 minutes later]

"Boss, this good?" Konohamaru asked as he transformed into the female model.

"Hmmm...big tits check, round ass check...alright, that's good enough. Show me your Reverse Sexy Jutsu." Naruto said.

"Yosh....Henge!" Konohamaru shouted as he transformed into the dude.

The tranformed Konohamaru then started to show off his muscle.

"Okay...let's take break." Naruto said as he sat on a log. Konohamaru also sat next to him.

"By the way...why are you going after your grandpa...all the time?" 

Konohamaru's mood turned sour at that.

"Jiji gave me the name 'Konohamaru', after the village. And even though everybody knows my name...nobody ever calls me that."

"Huh?" Naruto muttered.

"Whenever someone is talking to me or calling me, all they ever is 'The Hokage's Grandson.' No one ever sees me as me. And I'm sick of it."

Konohamaru paused a bit after that sentence and took a deep breath.

"That's why I want the Hokage title, so that everyone would acknowledge me as ME." Konohamaru finished.

"Hm...how ironic. Y'know, I used to be just like you. I also wanted the village to acknowledge me but for a completely different reason. But then I realised that the Hokage title isn't something anyone could take. Not only do you need to be physically strong but you also need to be strong mentally. You must look at the village as your family. Well that's atleast what jiji told me to do. Even to this day, I'm still figuring out what that means. Plus, if you want the Hokage's title so badly...you'll have to beat me first!" Naruto finished with a grin.

Something shook within Konohamaru after Naruto finished talking.

But then, Ebisu inturrupted their moment.

'Tch...why is that demon brat here?'

"Finaly, I've found you, young master. Come on let's go home." Ebisu said.

"Henge!" Konohamaru exclaimed

Suddenly Konohamaru transformed into the woman from the magazine.

"W....wh...Such a perverted skill will not work on me!" Ebisu shouted

Konohamaru then transformed back into his usual self. 

"If you hang out with trash like him, you'll become stupid!! I'm your easiest shortcut to becoming Hokage! Now, lets go home!!" Ebisu shouted as he started to pull Konohamaru by his scarf.

"Let me go!!!" Konohamaru shouted in protest.

"Kage Bunshin no jutsu!" Naruto shouted as a dozen Naruto clones poofed into existence.

"Wow!!! THATS AMAZING BOSS!!" Konohamaru shouted.

"Hehe...I'm not that weakling Mizuki!" Ebisu said chuckling to himself.

"Henge!" Naruto shouted.

Suddenly the dozen bunshins transformed into a busty form of female Naruto.

They immediately ran towards Ebisu and started to touch in all sorts of places and started to moan.

Somewhere in Konoha Hiruzen facepalmed.

Suddenly Ebisu fell unconcious due to his massive nose bleed.

"I'll call that one Harem no jutsu!" Naruto exclaimed as his bunshins dispersed and the original transformed back into himself.

"WOAAAAHH!!! Teach me that jutsu boss!!" Konohamaru shouted.

"Can't do that brat! Your chakra pool is way low." Naruto said.

"B...b..but.." Konohamaru said getting teary eyed.

"Wh...wait wait wait. Calm down!" Naruto said.

"P-Please..?" Konohamaru requested.

"Ah fuck it. Listen, if you really want to learn this jutsu then you'll need to increase your chakra pool. Or else you'll die." Naruto explained.

"How do I do that?" Konohamaru asked.

"Hmm...well you can try doing some physical exercises to increase your stamina, which would in turn increase your energy and also do some meditation in order to increase your spiritual energy, which in turn would increase your chakra pool. Since chakra is created by combining Physical energy and Spiritual energy." Naruto explained.

Naruto had learned this information from all the books he had been reading.

"WHAT!? MEDITATION? I suck at those!" Konohamaru shouted.

"Well brat, what can I say...there's no other way." Naruto said shrugging his shoulders.

"Haaaaah...well I atleast got somewhere to start." Konohamaru said sighing.

"Kay, we'll meet again. If I see that your chakra pool is large enough, I'll teach you the Kage Bunshin." Naruto said turning around.

"And make sure to train hard. Remember, there ain't gonna be any shortcuts." Naruto said walking away with his hands in his pockets.

======================

End of Flashback no jutsu

======================

'Heh...what kind of trouble is he causing?' Naruto thought with a chuckle.

Suddenly Sakura ran into the classroom exausted followed by Ino.

"I win!" Sakura shouted.

"Ugh, you win this time forehead!" Ino exclaimed.

Sakura immediately ran towards Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun, can I sit next to you?" Sakura asked.

Before Sasuke could even answer, she jumped to the spot between Naruto and Sasuke.

"Thank you!" Sakura said sweetly.

[5 minutes later]

"Starting today, all of you are real shinobi but you are only a Genin. The hard journey that lies ahead of you has just started." Iruka said.

"Starting from today, all of you will be put on a team with 3 Genins, including you, and a Jonin sensei as your leader."

"Now listen up, I'll be announcing your teams now." Iruka said as everyone in the room straightened up.

==============

"Team 7 includes Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki with Kakashi Hatake as their Jonin sensei."

At this, most of the female populace in the ''boo'd''

"Team 8 includes Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame with Kurenai Yuhi as their Jonin sensei."

"Team 9 is still in circulation from the previous year. Moving on, Team 10 includes Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka and Choji Akimichi with Asuma Sarutobi as their Jonin sensei."

After Iruka finished announcing the teams, 2 Jonins suddenly entered the room.

"Team 8, I'm your Jonin sensei, Kurenai Yuhi. Follow me."

"Team 10, I'm your Jonin sensei, Asuma Sarutobi. Follow me."

'Sarutobi? Is he related to jiji?' Naruto thought.

The afformentioned team left with their Jonin sensei's respectively.

Whilst walking away, Hinata gave Naruto a shy wave. So did Kiba, Choji and Shikamaru but theirs were not shy. Shino just gave him a small nod as a farewell.

===============

Slowly but surely, every team got their Jonin senseis except Team 7. Now the classroom only consisted of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Iruka. But even Iruka seemed to be getting ready to leave.

"Well good luck guys. It's unfortunate that you got Kakashi as your sensei. If he's late like he usually is..then....tough luck." Iruka said as he exited the classroom.

[Hokage office]

Hiruzen was going through his pap

erwork as usual when suddenly a bear masked Anbu appeared beside him bowing.

"You called for me, Hokage-sama?"

"Yes, Kuma. Bring Kakashi here. Tell him that I have some urgent business with him." Hiruzen said.

"Of course, Hokage-sama." Kuma said as he teleported away courtesy of the Shunshin.

"No more lazing around, Kakashi." Hiruzen muttered to himself chuckling.

5