Chapter 8: Harsh Training [RE UPLOAD]
70 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry, again. 

I thought I'd write this regularly-ish. Apparantly, I can't even do that. 

I can't promise that this will be regularly published. I just have a lot on my plate. 

"You pass!" Kakashi said to his students in a sweet voice.

"Huh!?" All three Genins shouted in unison.

"I said, you pass." Kakashi repeated.

"B-but how? We didn't even take the bells from you, sensei." Sakura said stuttering.

"Taking the bells wasn't the point. It was team work. Since you guys figured it out, I automatically oassed you." Kakashi explained.

"Oh...." The three Genins muttered.

"You guys got the point. You need to trust your teamates. If you don't trust your teamates, you will certainly be killed. Those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum." Kakashi said.

Everyone became quiet at that.

"Okay! About time we had some lunch!" Kakashi suddenly spoke up.

At this, the stomach of the Genins growled furiously.

"Yeah!" The three shouted in unison.

================

Next Day

================

Naruto and his new team had gotten some lunch in a barbique restraunt. The food was fine. Kakashi paid.

During their lunch, they came across Team 10 also having lunch in the same restraunt.

Ino was fawning all over Sasuke whilst the latter just ignored her. But Sakura didn't. She kept shoving her away from Sasuke. This eventually led to a cat fight in which Naruto and Shikamaru each pulled their respective female teamates away from each other to stop the fight.

After everything was done, Kakashi took his team to training ground 3. He told his students to be present there at 8 am.

Everyone just wondered if he was actually going to be on time.

Well, that's all that occured the previous day.

It was currently 7 in the morning. Naruto was just getting up right now.

He got out from his bed and headed for his bathroom.

The last week was very exhausting but it seemed like it would get even more exhausting. Though, Naruto didn't complain. He was actually happy for once. He had only started training seriously for about a week now but he had already gotten far better from what he used to be. His problem was that, he didn't have a strong foundation. He didn't have a basic understanding of the principles of being a shinobi.

His Chakra control had improved quite a bit. His Taijutsu was fairly good. He now could go toe to toe with Sasuke in pure Taijutsu.

His Kenjutsu also seemed to be improving quite a bit. But his biggest improovment was his physical strength and speed.

Those exercises suited him better than anyone. It was common knowledge that the body got stronger after it repaired itself. Since the exercises Naruto was doing put quite a strain on the body, the muscles got tired very quickly. But due to his insane healing factor, his body repaired itself and he got stronger overnight. 

Even Naruto was starting to feel the results of this. He could already feel that he was getting even more stronger.

Well anyways, after getting out of his bathroom from a quick shower, he put on his shinobi gear and went over his kitchen for breakfast.

It was just an instant cup of ramen. Nothing special.

===============

Sasuke Uchiha, the last Uchiha who was still loyal to Konoha.

Quite a lot had happened during the last week. He started to 'tutor' the dobe on Taijutsu but in return, he had gotten some great Chakra control exercises. Those exercises really did help a lot. Now, whenever he was using any type of Jutsu, he wasted less Chakra. It wasn't just a bit either. Apparantly, he had been wasting quite a bit of Chakra whenever he was trying to cast a Jutsu. But now, he could save quite a bit of Chakra for other uses. 

His Chakra reserves had also risen quite a bit due to the constant use of Chakra. Before, he could keep his Sharingan activated for only 1 hour before getting unconcious but now that time was doubled. Now he could keep his Bloodline activated for nearly 2 hours.

Quite a large jump, if you ask me.

But there was a huge problem.

During his fight with Kakashi, he realized that even if he could see how fast his opponent was moving, his body wasn't fast enough to move or react.

To combat this problem, he needed to get faster. Of course physical exercises could help but, he was looking for a quicker path. Maybe he should ask Kakashi for advice.

=================

Training Ground 3

=================

It had been 2 hours since the Genins of Team 7 arrived but their sensei was nowhere to be found.

"Hey guys!" Kakashi said suddenly appearing in front of his students. 

There was a shopping bag on his right hand whilst his other hand was in his pockets, giving off a laid-back body language.

"Wha- You're late!!" Naruto shouted pointing an accusatory finger a Kakashi.

"Oh, I got lost." Kakashi said waving his hand.

"Lost? Where?" Sakura asked showing genuine concern.

"On the path of life." Kakashi replied eye-smiling.

"HAH?" Sakura shouted in confusion.

"Anyway.... I've got some things for you all." Kakashi said waving the bag for a bit.

He pulled out three scrolls. One red, one black and the other one pink.

He gave the red scroll to Naruto, the black one to Sasuke and the pink one to Sakura. 

"What's this for?" Naruto asked.

"I've decided a training regiment for the three of you, separately. Each scroll contains the necessary tools for your training." Kakashi said crossing his arms.

Suddenly he put his hands together and formed the cross seal.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" 

SuddeSuddenly two Kakashi clone poofed into existence.

He ordered one of his clones to go with Sakura and the other one to accompany Sasuke.

Soon enough, the clones went far away, along with their respective students.

"So that just leaves you with you and me, eh Naruto?" Kakashi mused.

"What're we trainin', sensei?" Naruto asked a bit excited.

"Calm down, calm down. First, open the scroll and unseal its contents." Kakashi said.

With a nod, Naruto openned up the scroll and unsealed its contents.

A decent-sized smoke appeared and from it appeared a couple of items.

There was a paper with a very complicated seal imprinted on it. There was also a couple of other scrolls and.... a bunch of water ballons?

"This is a gravity seal." Kakashi said picking up the piece of paper with that seal on it.

"Gra...what?" Naruto asked tilting his head.

At this, Kakashi let out a sigh.

"A gravity seal, Naruto. In theory, the gravity seal is quite a basic principal that works on a very simple standard, the seal increases the gravity on your body but it is much harder to create. This can be used for two main purposes. Training in high gravity and being able to remove the seal to increase you strength and speed. It can also be put on an opponent to slow them down. Each seal can be modified to increase gravity by 2-100 times the normal gravity. The only way to reach the high levels of the seal though is through intense training in each other level so your body will adjust to the weight." Kakashi explained.

"Woah...so if I train hard enough, I'll be able to move really quick. Like the Yondaime!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Y...yes, the Yondaime." Kakashi said rubbing his chin.

"Okay, I'm going to put the seal on you. Hold your shirt up for a bit." 

"Sure." Naruto said as he pulled his shirt up revealing his lean chest and stomach.

"Hmm.." Kakashi muttered as he placed the seal on Naruto' chest.

He pushed some Chakra into them and the seal imprinted itself on Naruto' chest.

"Done." Kakashi said as he straightened up.

At this, Naruto pulled his sgirt down.

"Am I supposed to be feeling something?" Naruto questioned.

"Just put your hand on the ram seal and say 'Juryoku Fuinn: Level 1' and the rest will happen its own." 

"Hmm....Juryoku Fuinn: Level 1." 

Suddenly Naruto felt a lot more heavy. It was almost as if there was an invisible force pushing him down. But he was still standing, but struggling greatly.

If this were a week ago, Naruto would've fallen on the ground face-first due to the strong force.

"Hmm... I didn't expect you to remain standing." Kakashi said amused.

"Hmph! Not funny!" Naruto said struggling a bit.

"Hehe...well anyway, keep that seal activated at all times. If you NEED to de-activate it, then just say 'Juryoku Fuinn: Kai' but you should keep it activated at all times for it to take its full effect. When you get used to it and feel comfortable with level 1, just repeat what you said during its activation but insted of 'level 1', just say the level you want to advance to." Kakashi explained.

"Understood!" Naruto shouted with a salute.

"Okay then, let's move onto your other training. First of all, I'll teach you a small little trick." Kakashi said.

"What is it!?" Naruto asked in excitement.

"Did you know that the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu can be used to accelarate training?" 

"What?" Naruto asked clearly confused.

"Okay, once a clone has dispersed, the clone's experiences and remaining chakra are transferred back to the user." Kakashi said waiting for Naruto to realize.

Naruto just stood there, confused as ever. At this, Kakashi facepalmed.

For example, by training alongside one Kage Bunshin for one hour, the user will have two hours' worth of training experience once the Kage Bunshin disperses. By using hundreds of clones, training that would usually take weeks or months can be completed within a few hours." Kakashi explained.

At this, Naruto's eyes' widened as big as the stars and shinned even brighter than the stars.

"Woahh...." Naruto muttered.

'This kid is so easy to impress.' Kakashi thought as sweat poured from his brow. 

"Okay, you'll be using the Kage Bunshin in order to accelarate your training. Now lets start off with a Chakra control exercise. From what I've heard from the academy, your Chakra Control is abyssmal. So, we'll start on improving your Chakra Control. The first you'll do is called Tree Walking. In this exercise you-"

"But I already know how to do it." Naruto said interrupting Kakashi.

"H-heh? Really? Show it to me." Kakashi said starled.

Naruto obliged and starting walking up a nearby tree.

"See?" Naruto said smirking.

"Okay, get down here." Kakashi said massaging his temples.

Naruto obliged and jumped down to the ground. 

"Well, since you already know that technique, I'll teach you Water Walk-"

"I know that too!" Naruto said grinning. 

"Haaah.... You know what, I believe you." Kakashi said.

"Woah, that was easy."

"Moving on, since you somehow managed to learn tree and water walking under a week, I feel like you have good enough Chakra Control to learn these Jutsus." Kakashi said as he picked up one of the scrolls on the ground.

Kakashi handed the scroll to Naruto.

"Here, open this." 

Naruto obliged and openned the scroll.

It was a Jutsu scroll. The Jutsu was a derivitive form of the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.

"Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu?" Naruto questioned.

Kakashi nodded in affirmative.

"After throwing a single shuriken, the user duplicates it with their Chakra, in the same way that the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu makes copies of the user; creating Kage Bunshins is already difficult on its own, but duplicating inanimate objects is even more difficult." Kakashi explained.

"Woah...so you mean I can make a thounsand clones of shurikens?" Naruto asked excitedly.

"Yes. Now, let's get on with the training. Create 50 clones and task them with working on this Jutsu." Kakashi ordered.

"Yes sir! Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!" Naruto shouted as he created 50 Kage Bunshins.

"Now be carefull. Creating too many clones and dispersing them at the same time will cause some great mental backlash. Sometimes even death." Kakashi warned casually.

At this, Naruto paled. 

"Okay, you fifty work on that Jutsu and the original follow me!" Kakashi ordered. 

================

Kakashi took Naruto a bit away from all the clones.

"What is it? Are you gonna teach me some other Jutsu!?" Naruto asked in excitement.

"Yes, actually..." Kakashi said as he streached his right hand outward.

Suddenly, blue spiraling ball of Chakra started to form on Kakashi's hand.

It slowly got bigger and bigger until it was roughly the size of a baseball.

"This..is the Rasengan."

1