Constitution and Physique
911 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Each street in Poise City had a number plate. There were a total of fifteen streets. Wealthy business people owned the first five streets. The following five streets hold the market.

And the final five streets are owned by struggling class people. Even in a small town, there was economic dominance and a gap between people.

Of course, Tyler wasn't interested in that. What surprised him was that this girl had the guts to come alone in this forest despite having the resources to hire some guards.

Tyler wouldn't have such luxury, so even if he didn't have the power, he would be forced to cross this forest alone. But, she shouldn't have that problem.

Now that he thought about her wealth, he realized that her healing paste was able to heal her fractured rib so fast. But he didn't know about that for a long time.

He had no plans of looting her or anything. So, he simply continued to walk beside her.

At this moment, Alice had a lot of different thoughts in her mind. She was secretly watching his every movement as they proceeded.

'He is also going to register his identity, which means he shouldn't be a cultivator yet, but he managed to kick that boar easily.'

'Does that mean he has awakened some sort of constitution that gives him innate strength? And, what's with the sword? Shouldn't the people with innate strength use their fists? Why does he have a sword?'

'Should I ask him? But…. Wouldn't that be too personal? But, I can hire him into Helen's Family if he does possess such a constitution.'

"Ahem! Tyler, can I ask you something? It might be a little personal, so you can totally ignore it if you don't want to answer." Alice spoke.

Tyler nodded his head.

"Do you possess some sort of constitution?" Alice asked.

Tyler looked at her with confusion and asked, "What's a constitution?"

"Ahh!" Only then did she realize Tyler was from the thirteenth street. It would be surprising if he knew about such stuff. She couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

She shook her head and quickly responded.

"Well, once people awakened their spiritual root and dantian, there are some people who awakened an additional talent with them. This kind of talent is known as Constitution."

"There is another kind of talent known as 'roots' but more on than later. For now, let's just talk about the Constitution. They are kind of a spiritual physique that affects your real physique."

"Some people have Fire Physique, which means they don't need spiritual energy to create fire, and normal fire doesn't burn them. Some have Water Physique."

"It allows them to create water without spiritual energy and also allows them to survive underwater. People inherit different kinds of constitutions, and among them is one kind, 'Strength Constitution'."

"It gives you innate strength without using spiritual energy. The strength can vary from the grades of the constitution, but even Grade One Physique can create the power of 1000 kilos in each punch."

"By the way, this Grade is applied to all other constitutions. It starts from Grade One and ends at Grade Nine."

Hearing her explanation, Tyler thought for a moment answered.

"I am not sure if it is a constitution, but I possess a lot of physical strength after awakening."

Since Tyler found that he could hide his cultivation without external force, he decided to lie about his strength. And besides, with his Internal Energy inside, his strength will only keep growing, better than the constitution.

"That's amazing! Tyler, do you want to be the hired knight of Helen's Family? With your constitution, you will receive many benefits from Energy Crystal to Meso."

"Currently, if you join, you will get 5 Energy Crystals and 1000 meso in advance. After that, your mostly income will be 3 Energy Crystals and 100 meso each month."

"So, what do you think?"

Alice was quite excited as she began explaining the merits of joining her family.

Tyler shook his head and said, "I am sorry, but I am already part of Dan Weapon Shop. Although my salary isn't that high, I am more interested in Blacksmith."

Hearing his words, Alice was sad at first but suddenly realized something.

"Ahh, yes! You have innate strength, so that you will be perfect for Blacksmith. Unfortunately, Helen's family doesn't have any Blacksmith."

Tyler barely smiled. Poise City had five families; Falen Family, Helen Family, Gelen Family, Sulen Family, and Talen Family.

It was said that all five families' heads were previously brothers, but because someone forced them to create different forces from each other, they were forced to split.

And now, there is nothing but intense competition between these five families. Tyler didn't want to mix up in this mess, so he didn't think before declining her offer.

They continued to talk as they crossed the forest til evening. They finally saw a massive building in front of them. Although they were still hundreds of meters away, they could still see the building.

They found a giant wall covering the building in the middle as they got closer. They saw some guards outside the gate. They quickly reached in front of the guards.

When guards saw them, their eyes widened. They looked at Tyler with surprise. Unlike Alice, they could feel the mysterious aura around him. This aura seemed to be rejecting them.

"Sir, we've come here to register our identity as cultivators."

"Ahh! Welcome, welcome to our little town. Please take this! You can stay at the Blue Moon Inn for free." The guard instantly greeted Tyler as he handed over a card.

Seeing his reaction, Tyler was stunned for a moment. This was the same reaction he received from his servants in the simulator.

'Is it because of my Swordsmanship Aura?' Tyler asked himself as he took the card and walked inside.

"Hey, don't you think the guard's attitude was too weird?" Alice asked as they entered the town. Unlike them, she knew Tyler didn't come from a strong background, so she couldn't understand why they showed him such great respect.

"Don't care about that! Let's find Blue Moon Inn to settle down for tonight."

7