I am not a smart person
819 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mr. Tyler, please come forward!"

The lady behind the desk took out a purple ring and put it in front of him. Tyler took the ring as she spoke.

"Please drop your blood in it so that you can access it with your thoughts!"

Tyler nodded his head and bit his finger. His blood touched the ring and a purple light burst out of it. Suddenly, Tyler found something strange in his mind. It was a room.

Inside that room, he found his own body. He walked toward a table where there were a few scrolls, three dress sets, seventy white crystals, and a huge chunk of bronze coins.

Seeing this, Tyler's breathing got faster. He couldn't contain himself from the excitement. He touched the scroll and the next moment, he snapped out of the room.

His consciousness returned to normal and he was holding the same scroll in his hand. He couldn't help but feel unbelievable. Even in his life inside the simulator, he hadn't used the void ring.

Simply because he didn't need to. Or, maybe was trying to save some best moments of his life for his real-life outside simulator.

"Congratulation on awakening the Seventh Grade Talent, Mr. Tyler. You are once again invited to join Holy Sanctum." The lady smiled politely and spoke.

Tyler nodded his head and returned to the seat. Others were looking at him with jealous eyes. But, there was one person whose eyes were sparkling.

"You are so awesome, Tyler!" Alice boldly held his shoulder by her arms and excitedly shouted in his ears.

"I can't believe you awakened the Seventh Grade Talent. That being said you do possess Innate Strength Constitution."

"What?" Suddenly, the lady behind the desk reacted. Hearing her reaction, Alice just realized that she blurted out some sensitive information.

The lady instantly ran in front of Tyler and looked into his eyes.

"Mr. Tyler, do you possess the Innate Strength Constitution?"

"I don't know. It was something she said when she saw my brute strength." Tyler cluelessly answered.

"Please punch my palm!" The lady put her palm in front of him and asked.

"Are you sure?" Tyler asked.

"Yes, please do so!" The lady nodded with confidence.

Tyler clenched his fist, poured a little bit of extra strength, and thrust his fist forward.

Bang!

His fist collided against her palm and a sharp air pressure released from the sides. Tyler slowly pulled down his fist and looked at her with a curious expression.

"It seems like you do possess the Innate Strength Constitution. Would you like to test it?" The lady asked.

Tyler shook his head and said "No! I would like to keep it down."

The lady looked at him with surprise and nodded with satisfaction. She was afraid Tyler would seek more glory and reward and get targeted by someone who knows his strength properly.

Even in the Sanctum, there are eyes that they can't avoid. These eyes leak the information of many candidates who are hunted on their way.

But most of the time, they aren't killed. In fact, they aren't killed at all but instead recruited forcefully into other powers. This is why Holy Sanctum doesn't do anything unless they have joined Holy Sanctum.

Tyler wasn't aware of it but he knew this wouldn't be that easy. So, having one or two trump cards would be amazing for him. He put back the scroll he was holding in his left hand.

After a few minutes, the lady finally finished giving rewards to everyone and she stood up in front of the others.

"Now, you are free to leave. If you want to join, you can still join Holy Sanctum right now."

There were few who wanted to join Holy Sanctum and stayed behind while Alice and Tyler left. They found that it was already noon so they decided to have a meal.

They went to that same inn and got something to eat. Tyler obviously didn't pay like last time and they finally left the town. While they were leaving, a few people were quickly approaching them from the shadows.

"You do know that these people will forcefully take you if you don't join them?" Alice asked as she looked at him with a strange gaze.

"Yeah! Tell me something, if they die here, would I be in a trouble?" Tyler asked.

Alice paused for a moment with a stunned expression on her face.

"You are kidding, right?"

"Just answer the question!" Tyler asked.

"In light, no but in dark, yes! They obviously have to maintain the reputation so they can't attack you directly but they will definitely put you in a lot of trouble indirectly." Alice answered.

Now, Tyler only had one concern.

His mom!

He didn't know whether he should fight back or not. If his mom falls in a trouble, it would be his trouble. He didn't want his mother to suffer because of him.

But, he also has plans. He didn't want to be forced to join some other powers and become their slaves. Thanks to Alice, he learned a lot about big families' dictation.

He didn't want his life to enter that hell but he needed to protect himself and his mother as well. It was quite a troublesome task.

"Seriously? Are you seriously considering this? You haven't even started cultivation? You can't face them and defeat them even if you have Innate Strength."

"Yes, it would be your trump card since you didn't get it tested but it still wouldn't be enough. Just join my family and I will keep you safe. I mean, my family reputation is enough to keep you safe."

"Or, you can simply return and join Holy Sanctum." Alice looked at him with confusion and tried to help him make a proper decision.

Tyler was seriously considering this again and again but after a while, he paused and sneered. He looked at the ground and slapped the back of his head.

"Screw it! I am not a smart person."

"Let's go to Hell!"

 
8