Piling up the lust
951 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tyler looked around and saw nearly ten people in the forest.

"So,  do you want to come outside on your own or should I wait even more?"

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

Hearing his words, those people who were hiding in the dark instantly appeared. At this moment, their appearance confused Tyler. They were wearing black robes with strange animal masks.

Alice leaned closer to him and whispered.

"Because they need to keep their identity secret, they usually wear this kind of disguise."

"Tyler Carlos, you have been…"

Whoosh!

[Swift Snake Strike]

Suddenly, Tyler sprinted forward at his maximum speed. It was so fast that the man didn't even react properly before the sword swung out of his sheath and chopped his head off.

"Sorry, but I already decided to send you to hell."

"What?" The other men reacted quickly as they tried to retreat. At this moment, their spiritual energy burst out revealing the amount of spiritual energy they had.

'All of them are the Energy Refinement Third Stage. What a scary coincidence.'

Tyler instantly turned to the farthest one and started spinning his sword rapidly, generating a lot of wind until a wind disk appeared. It took less than a minute and he had already infused some of his Iron Essence into the wind disk.

[Violent Wind Strike]

Splash!

The wind disk moved forward as the sword was released. It slashed that man's back and the blood spilled on the ground. Although he didn't die, he became useless to move.

Tyler's eyes shifted to the one who was nearest to him. He quickly withdrew his hand and condensed an immense amount of spiritual energy into his arm, further enhancing it with his internal energy since his arms aren't that strong.

Without further ado, he stabbed his sword forward, creating a powerful wind bullet that struck that man's back.

[Viper Death Stroke]

"Damn it! This guy is killing us like it's nothing. Let's stop and fight him together." Suddenly, one of them suggested as he stopped and turned around but the next moment, he realized that his head was on the ground and his eyes saw those men running away without even looking back.

[Swift Snake Strike]

Tyler wanted to chase others but he realized that his spiritual energy was almost out. He stopped and turned his head. His eyes fell on Alice who looked at him with surprised eyes.

Now, Tyler was the one who was surprised.

'Why isn't she showing any kind of stunned look or fear? Is something wrong with her?'

"Tyler, do you lack a girlfriend?"

"Cough!"

Suddenly, Tyler spits out his saliva as he heard that question. He looked into her eyes with confusion.

"Well, I desperately need a hero who will help me and win my heart just like you did before. A handsome and talented hero saving a beautiful princess."

"That being said you are not handsome and I am not a princess." Alice instantly moved next to him, putting his arm on her arms as she pressed her breast against his arm.

"What do you need?" Tyler asked with exhaustion.

"I need someone to represent Helen Family in the next month's coming tournament. And now, I want that person to be you." Alice frankly revealed her reason without a moment of hesitation.

"What I do get?" Tyler asked.

"Normal, you will get your reward from the completion. If you manage to win, you will get a chance to enter Ditto Family which you don't need to care. You will also get 5000 meso and 20 Energy Crystals with a Fourth-Grade Weapon and Martial Art of your element."

"But aside from that, we will also give you something. It is especially from our family if you manage to win. You will get a Ninth Stage Energy Refinement Cultivator with a soul mark."

"You can use him to protect your family. So, what do you think?" Alice asked. Although she was showing a normal expression on her face, her heart was beating too fast.

"But, I am not from your family. I won't join your family." Tyler continued to argue.

"I know that but if we pretend to be lovers then you will get to enter successfully without any hassle." Alice answered.

Tyler looked at her for a moment and replied "Yeah but this is not enough. I need something else."

"What do you want?" Alice felt a bit creepy by his gaze and also a bit flustered.

"I want to have sex with you whenever and whenever I want." Tyler blurted it out without any hesitation. He had this urge for having sex and he was barely controlling it. After having to do it with multiple women inside the simluator, his lust was piling up.

Alice was stunned for a second, then the next second, her face turned red, and the next second, she returned to normal.

"Alright! So, friends with benefit?"

"Friends with benefits then!"

"Deal?"

"Deal!"

"Yes!" Alice pulled her fist with excitement.

On the other hand, Tyler was surprised by her decision-making ability. She was basically making the decision in less than a second. It was one of two reasons why he chose to work with her.

For the second reason, he was getting quite a lot of urges to have sex because of the sex life he had inside the simulator. But the problem was, he didn't have the Erotic Touch or the ability to make a girlfriend in an instant.

He looked at her for a moment and seeing his look, she felt creepy as she asked.

"You aren't planning on having sex with me in the middle of a forest, right?"

"Although I love the idea, I exhausted all of my spiritual energy and need to refill it. Also, we need a lot to catch up with. So, later!"

Tyler sat on the ground and took out an energy crystal from his void ring. As soon as the energy crystal appeared on his hand, a panel appeared inside his mind.

[Consumable Energy Detected]

[Currently Charged- 85%]

[Would you like to use Consumable Energy to increase the Charge by 1%]

As soon as he saw these panels in his mind, Tyler froze for a moment.

 
6