Returning Home
928 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Wait, doesn't this mean I can charge this simulator faster with these energy crystals?'

Tyler thought for a moment with shock in his eyes.

"What? Never knew about the effects of Energy Crystals? It contains enough energy to refill your spiritual energy unless you are above Foundation Establishment Realm."

"By the way, what is your current realm?" Alice asked with curiosity in her eyes. She got the feeling that Tyler had already started the cultivation because those moves contained spiritual energy.

She could easily feel it.

"I am currently at the Third Stage of Energy Refinement Realm." Tyler answered.

"Good to know that you are at least honest. Because if you had tried to say high or low that what you currently said, I would be sure that you were lying." Alice chuckled and her reaction surprised Tyler.

He couldn't figure her out at all. He shook his head and used the Energy Crystal to charge the Immortal Simulator. But before it could hit a hundred percent, he absorbed one crystal and refilled his Spiritual Energy.

Alice curiously looked at him as he kept on using so many Energy Crystal but to Tyler's surprise, she never brought up this subject. Soon, they continued on their journey and during this journey, they get to know more about each other.

Alice was truly frank. She told him many things about top families and powers. She also told him to look out for Esobi Family because no one knows where they are.

And, among the people he killed, Esobi was one of them.

Tyler stopped caring about it. He wasn't a person who could guarantee anything at all. He wasn't a smart person to make a correct decision at all. He wasn't a person who could even run away from them.

So, all he could do is fight back.

That being said he did plan to join Blacksmith Clan for protection. Since he was already interested in forging, he could continue in this profession.

During their journey, Alice even pointed out that Tyler wasn't someone who had aimed for something greater. He was just flowing with time but he did have enough talent to become someone important.

Nearly in the evening, they finally arrived in front of Poise City. Tyler quickly bit farewell to her and rushed toward his home.

Alice stood outside the Poise City while staring at his back for a moment.

"Harry!"

She spoke. A second later, a man in a black cloth appeared in front of her. He kneeled in one knee. Alice raised her hand and held his head.

"You are going to forget about him. You are not going to inform higher-ups about his existence. And, if you dare to target him, I will drain blood from your body, pierce you with thousand needles, chop your body into pieces, and then feed it to the dog."

"Your child will be sentenced to death and your wife will be assaulted in the Paradise Inn. Do you understand?"

Under her palm, Harry calmly replied "Yes!"

"Good! Now, follow me to the house. We are going to have a great dinner. I am so hungry right now." Alice cheerfully smiled as if nothing happened and jumped like a little kid as she ran toward her house.

Harry flashed and vanished as he quickly followed her. That threat wasn't just words. She truly meant it and he knows this because someone before him had suffered the same fate when that man defied her order.

There is something about Alice that only a few people know and Alice wanted it to be that way. If something goes wrong, she just eliminates the trouble.

But, he knew Tyler's existence wouldn't hide from Helen Family for a long time. After all, he would participate in the upcoming battle tournament.

Tyler who was already reaching his home was unaware of it. He simply knocked on the door of his house and walked in.

"I'm back."

"Tyler, you have finally returned." Rose rushed out of the kitchen and wrapped her arms around him.

"I was so worried."

"You don't have to worry, mom. Anyway, I am starving. What do we have for dinner?" Tyler patted his mother's shoulder and smiled.

But, Rose suddenly paused. Her nose sniffed a few times.

"What happened? Why do I smell blood on you? Oh my god! Did something bad happen? Are you injured?"

Rose's expression turned pale as she started searching for his wound but Tyler stopped her and calmed her down.

"Mom, I am not injured. Believe me, this is not my blood. Something happened on the way and I had to kill some people. That's it but we might be in trouble because of what I've done."

Hearing his words, Rose put her hand in his mouth and her eyes turned red.

"You do not need to worry about me. If anything happens, run! I just want you to live. Besides if I die, I will join your father sooner."

This time, Tyler pressed her mouth and said "Please don't say that! I won't let you get hurt. I will find a way to keep you safe. Anyway, I will take a bath. Can we eat something before we get into details?"

Rose wiped away small drops of tears from her eyes and walked toward the kitchen as she nodded. Tyler went to the bathroom where he drew water in a bucket from a small tab and took a proper bath.

After he finished his bath, he had a good talk with his mother as he finished his meal. He told his mother to send a letter to Dan that he won't be able to work tomorrow.

He went to his room and sat on his bed. Now, he was confused. There were two choices in front of him. Should he check the Cultivation Technique and Martial Arts given by the Holy Sanctum?

Or, should he dive inside the simulator and live another life at fast forward pace?

After ten minutes, he finally came to a conclusion.

[You have been reborn as the son of Sword Demon King and Lightning Demon Queen.]

 
6