Elemental Arts
1.5k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Miao started drinking milk, Tyler shifted his attention to the void ring. He took out the scrolls he received from the Holy Sanctum.

There were seven scrolls, each one with a different color tip. He opened the yellow-tipped scroll and found that it was First Rank Martial Art. The orange was the second rank. The blue was the third rank. The green was the fourth rank.

The red was the fifth rank. And, finally, there was the Purple which corresponded with his lightning element and it was the seventh rank.

He opened the First Grade Movement Art, Second Grade Attack Art, and Third Grade Defensive Art.

Lightning Boots- It was the First Grade Movement Art that creates a boot of lightning on his feet. While riding these boots, he can go three times faster than anyone else in his realm.

Thunder Drum- It was a fist-based martial art that requires a powerful sonic blast. It would be so strong that not only it can disrupt someone's hearing but also throws a wave of lightning sparks that paralyze others. And with their hearing gone for a few minutes, they became quite easy to kill.

Lightning Tri-Shield- It was a triangular shield that condenses a massive amount of lightning energy in the middle of the triangle. As long as the attack lands there, it can be blocked with ease even from those above his cultivation.

All of these were amazing but the next scrolls that he opened were Third Grade Movement Art, Fourth Grade Attack Art, and Fifth Grade Defensive Art.

Lightning Overdrive- It was a movement art where a cultivator covers his foot with a lightning boot and overloads the power of lightning on his feet, giving his foot an extra power to move around at a high speed.

The best part of this movement art is that even if it does overexert the power, it doesn't hurt his foot because it would be protected by the lightning boots.

Thunder Shadow Sword- An extremely fast-paced attack that even surpasses Swift Snake Strike in raw speed. It also condenses a large number of lightning bolts on the sword to make it extremely vibrate.

Holy Thunder Armor- A powerful lightning armor that covers the upper body from any kind of attack. No matter the element or attack, nothing can pierce the thunder armor unless they are absurdly powerful.

After reading the entire scrolls, Tyler was left in deep thought.

"Hey, you actually have a good set of attack, defense, and movement. If you learn Holy Thunder Armor, you can create armor around your body. Learning Lighting Boot allows you to use both movement arts."

"And, finally, you not only create a shield in your hand but also use the fist for offensive while holding the sword in your other hand. It seems like you truly know your stuff before you chose these."

Miao appeared in front of him and started talking to him while glancing at the scrolls occasionally.

"It's not something I chose. I mean I chose what I need but not exactly these arts. But now, it makes a lot more sense." Tyler accepted Miao's suggestion when he took a look at the scrolls.

"Anyway, what about this? Tyrant Lightning Body Technique! Hmm... It seems to be a Body and Spiritual Energy cultivation technique. That's nice!" Miao took the scroll on his paw and opened it.

The scroll was none other than the cultivation technique he received.

"Give it to me" Tyler snatched the scroll and looked at it.

"I guess you should start cultivation right now. How come you are only at the Third Stage of Energy Refinement Realm?" Miao didn't feel offended instead he looked at Tyler and asked.

Tyler looked at him with surprise and asked "You can see my cultivation?"

"I am not blind…. Oh! Your energy is hidden indeed but it can not hide from the eyes of this god. This god is the strongest...… Hey, listen to me while I am speaking"

Miao shouted as he felt frustrated after Tyler started ignoring him and focused on the scroll.

Tyler started reading the entire scroll and slowly focused on his cultivation. Since he didn't have any Lightning Cultivation Technique, he focused a lot on it.

He cultivated the entire night.

Next Day,

Tyler was still sitting cross-legged. He slowly opened his eyes and a sigh came out of his mouth.

'Why can't I comprehend my own cultivation technique? I know the reason behind my talent is due to the Lightning Energy that I inherited from my simulator life's spiritual energy but I still have Seventh Rank Talent.'

'So, why can't I comprehend this cultivation technique? Thankfully, I managed to reach the Fourth Stage.'

"It seems like you couldn't comprehend it though you used some other technique to reach the fourth stage. Do you want me to teach you this new technique?" Miao's voice rang in his ear. Tyler looked to the side and saw Miao looking at him.

Tyler rolled his eyes and stood up from the bed. He walked outside his room and went near the sink to wash his face. He saw his mother working in the kitchen and walked toward there.

"Mom, I have something to ask you."

"Yes?"

"Can we keep a pet?" Tyler asked.

Rose turned around and looked at him with confusion.

"You don't like pets."

"I know but this one is a bit peculiar. So, I wanted to keep him."

Rose suspiciously looked at him and asked "What kind of pet is it?"

"A cat."

"So, that's why there is so less milk. Where is it?" Rose asked as she chuckled.

Tyler went to his room and returned with a cat in his hand.

"Aww! He is so cute. Where did you find him? Did you name him? He seemed quite fat. Can we truly feed him?" Rose felt under the magic of its cuteness and held it in her hand.

"His name is Miao." Tyler replied.

Hearing his words, Rose felt shocked. Her life became grey for a moment as she lament at the name Tyler gave it. But, she still chose to support him.

"Alright then, his name is Miao from now on. As for your previous question, if you don't have any problem, we can keep it."

Tyler nodded his head and returned to his room.

Miao stared at him and thought 'Is this guy a swordsman? I keep getting the vibes.'

10