Chapter 15 – Red Demonized Orc
612 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demonized Orc. This Orc was similar to Oni, which are Japanese demon ogres, but they are much stronger than this one.

'Its strength is far higher than mine, so close confrontation is nearly impossible. Even with my high regeneration factor, I won't be able to heal all injuries caused by that Orc in a short time. So it only chose a long-distance attack. At least that creature is similar to an ordinary ghoul with kakuja, and it didn't have any sanity. It only has some primitive battle instincts, and that's all. So the best course of a fight would be to create as many kagune weapons as possible and kill it using Telekinesis without any close confrontation.'

Lucien was calculating the battle strategy in his head. This was probably the best plan which he could design in such a short time. He quickly congealed ten daggers with his kagune as he turned his kakugan on. All daggers started to surround the Red Demonised Orc silently. This was the first step in the plan.

After several tense seconds, Red Demonised Orc was surrounded by all kagune daggers. The dumb monster was still standing there and looking at the ceiling of the cave as he was searching for something.

When preparations were done, Lucien attacked with all ten daggers at the same time. All daggers shot the Red Demonised Orc like a clap of thunder and had different targets. Around four daggers were aimed at its head, two aimed at legs, and two aimed at arms. The last two were waiting in reserve if something went wrong.

And it went. Sensed of this, Red Demonised Orc was very good, and as soon as the attack started, the Orc swung his giant short axe and repelled all four daggers aiming at its head. Then he took defensive stances as the other two daggers which aimed at its arms were too successfully guarded.

But at the same time, he didn't manage to reflect the last two daggers aimed at its legs. Two kagune daggers pierced deeply into the legs of the Red Demonised Orc as the Orc started screaming at the entire cave.

Lucien now knew that this was a problem. This could lure more demons, and he wasn't powerful enough to fight against so many numbers. As Orc fell to the ground because his legs were crippled, two kagune daggers waiting in reserve suddenly shot toward the Orc with the speed of light.

The poor creature didn't have any time to react as two daggers pierced its eyes. But still, the Orc was kicking alive and didn't die. The average Orc would have died when its eyes were pierced through, but this demonized one was still alive. Probably the demonification process greatly enhanced its vitality.

But Lucien knew that this creature was already without any means of defense. With another round of attacks from flying kagune daggers, Orc was finally killed as he heard some Claw Demons nearing this location.

Then he started to run away because he didn't wish to fight against hundreds of Claw Demons. Even if they were dumb and weak, their numbers were high.

***

After Lucien escaped from a smaller swarm of Claw Demons, he found a little empty cave where he wanted to rest. With the use of his telekinesis ability, he barricaded the entrance. He could easily open it and again close it with little use of Telekinesis.

Then he took out Blood-Essence Extractor and started using it on the Red Demonised Orc. This process was a little longer because the material came from a more powerful creature, but it only took around half an hour.

The blood essence created from the body of the Red Demonised Orc was more significant, more than twice compared as the blood essence refined from Claw Demons.

Lucien ate this blood essence together with blood essences from Claw Demon. Because all of these blood essences weren't from Greater Demons, he won't be able to obtain an enormous RC Level increase.

He felt very comfortable feeling in his body as his RC Cells were manifolded at a fast speed as they madly devoured blood essences that Lucien had eaten. He thought that his RC Level had roughly increased around two hundred or so. Even though it was a little increase, it was still better than nothing.

***

Please support me on pa-treon (it would mean a lot and basically, only thanks to the patrons, the novel is still going on / PS. new billing system on) and read advanced chapters https://www.patre*on.com/Trafford
S-Rated Ghoul = 2 chapters ahead of regular release
Aogiri Leader = 5 chapters ahead of regular release
One-Eyed King = 10 chapters ahead of regular release
***
Join, join, join my discord server! https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF
Images for each chapter included!

14