Chapter 9 – Catgirl gets eaten
3.4k 2 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lizz undress your panties. It’s soaking wet. You can see strings of your own juice sticking onto the panties as Lizz removes it from you.

The black haired, green eyes catgirl then climbs onto your body, presses you down to kiss you. 

Once again, you welcome her lips, passionately.

“Felicia…”

A gentle whisper, and you open your eyes.

“Nya?”

That’s your own way of saying… ‘what’s wrong?’

“Nothing…” Lizz says and shakes her head. “It’s just… your eyes are like prisons, they have already trapped my soul…”

Oh… 

Your heart suddenly throbs just by hearing those sweet, romantic words.

But it’s not like those words are so far from the truth at all! That is because you are feeling the same thing. 

Catgirls.

The fusion of cats and girls. 

They are girls, but also cats. Cats are predators, and you have just fallen prey to this particular one.

You don’t even want to escape.

Lizz moves her finger to touch your pussy again. This time, lightly…

Your legs close on their own at first due to reflexes, but then, you spread them out nicely, so that Lizz can move her body forward a little bit more, into a comfortable position.

“May I start?”

“Nya…”

And Lizz moves her finger, starting by going around and around…

Oh, and by the way, you somehow don’t have any hair down there.


“Nya….. mmmmmmMM… Nyaaaaa~”

You thrash around, curling your body, arching your back, as Lizz is fingering you. 

My… it feels so good! 

Your pussy is making sloppy sounds! 

You have always been wondering about how girls feel when they are making out, and turns out, it’s heavenly! You are already addicted to this!

Or maybe, it’s because Lizz is too good?

“Nyaaaaa~” You breathe heavily, and heavier as Lizz speeds up the pace. 

What is that part called?

The clitoris?

Your mind goes blank every time she touches it. 

Your nipples are rock hard. Lizz is nibbling on it while caring for your pussy at the same time!

Too… too many sensations!

It’s overflowing your body!

Your brain!

Oh no…

OH NO!

EMERGENCY!

Your muscles tenses up really fast and you feel like exploding!

“Aaa… Aaaaa… NyaaaAAAA!”

Squish!

A spurt of juice wet the bed as you come for the first time… as a girl!

And also, as a girl… Oh … shit… 

You realize that you just get even hornier after coming, instead of going pee-wee-wee like before.

Lizz chuckles a little after seeing your reaction. Then, just like she somehow can read the deepest, darkest desire inside your mind…

“Can I… taste yours?”

“Nya…”

And Lizz moves her head down.

Her breaths feel warm

Her tongue is brushy.

And it then goes deep!

How come her tongue is so long? What the hell!?

“Nyaa~~~...” 

You come again and…

Roetzzz!

Did you just… clawed and pop her pillow?

You were grabbing it so hard that you didn’t notice your nails extended out on their own. So as a result, feathers are now flying everywhere.

Lizz looks up, and with a face glistening due to soaking in your juice, she coughs and laughs! 

“Hei… heyy!” You ask. “Why are you laughing nyaah?”

“Nothing! It’s just that you are looking like an angel!”

Heh?

Angel?

You wonder what she is talking about. Is she complimenting you again?

But then, you realize that it’s because you now have feathers all over your body.

“Hey!!” You pout and push Lizz down and get on top of her! You then touch her pussy aggressively. 

My! it’s just as wet as yours!

“My turn to eat you nyaa!”

You are about to go down on her, but suddenly, Lizz stops you.

“No! Wait!”

“Nya?”

You look at her, wondering what’s wrong. 

“You don’t want nya?” 

“No… but… You are DeathWhizkersz…” Lizz then explains. “It… it’s not right to make you do unholy things like this…”

What? Unholy? What the meow is that ridiculous reasoning?

Ahh… you quickly get it, based on how Lizz was treating you previously and also the painting. DeathWhizkersz, must be someone who are regarded as holy beings, and maybe, being worshiped as Goddesses even. But Lizz, she is just a normal person, an ‘average’ girl, as she claimed.

And that makes you kinda mad.

So… “Whizkersz this Whizkersz that! I don’t care nya!” you shout angrily. “I want to eat your pussy right nyaow!”

“Ehh? Wait… Wait!!”

Lizz tries to push you away, but as your head is this close to her heavenly pussy already, how can you possibly give up!?

So you wrestle her legs to keep it open!

And then, after a heated battle, the girl finally yields. You are victorious.

You stick your tongue out to claim your fountain of youth. Oh my… her vagina is very soft, and there’s the pheromone scent that you loved, but extremely strong! You lick the outer parts of it, cleaning up the overflowing juice.

And you hear a really nice moan.

You then look up, find Lizz’s face has become so red and sweaty.

“You are delicious nya…” You say, “So, deep down inside your heart, do you want me to continue nya?”

And with that, Lizz nods, with tears inside her eyes.

“Yes, Felicia...

... Please take care of me.”


Censoring a bit, forgive me.

Spoiler

[collapse]

74