Chapter 11 – Catgirl hears bedtime story
2.1k 3 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nyahaha!

Until the sun rises?

You amateurs deflated in just one mere hour!

But it was quite intense though, with both you and Lizz trying different things, getting to know each other more.

And now, as you are lying down with her on the bed, close to each other, you press your face onto her chest, feeling her bouncy bouncy. The fur blanket is really thick and warm, and full of her smell. You love it very much.

You nib on her chest, and she noms your ears.

“So Lizz, why is she naked, nya?” You ask about the DeathWhizkersz girl in the painting.

“I’m not sure, but mom says that it’s because she was too perfect, to the point that clothes became an insult to her pure, perfect beauty.”

“That… doesn’t make any sense nya,” you voice your opinion. “I think it’s just because the artist was one big pervert nya.”

“Right?” Lizz exclaims. “I thought the same, but now... I kinda understand it…”

“Huh? What do you mean by understanding nya?”

“I mean… you’ve tried all my clothes, right? But nnn... I still prefer you like this the most…”

….

And with that, blood suddenly rushes onto your face.

“Lizz you pervert!”

You blush and give Lizz’s nipple a naughty bite! 

 “Ah! Spare me miss mighty DeathWhizkersz!”

“Hmmp!” 

You blow air onto it to tease her more.

And a few moments later…

With Lizz hugging you from behind, you start getting sleepy. Lizz talks to you softly. Her breath warmly touches the behind of your neck.

“You know, my grandmother actually met a DeathWhizkersz before…”

Oh?

You get curious.

“What happened nya?” you ask.

And then, Lizz proceeds to tell you the story.

It’s like something straight out of a children’s fairy tale.


“Her name was Felicia. Yes, I used her name for yours, because I couldn’t think of a better one.

Back then, my grandmother was still a child, and she lived with her family in a small town far to the North. Wosmeowcia. Do you know that name? It was a town full of cat people! The Northern Land was very cold, and it was always winter up there.

No?

Okay… 

So, Felicia was a family servant. Can you believe it? A DeathWhizkersz as a family servant? How was that possible, right?

But no one at that time knew. They were all aware that she had the most prettiest blue eyes, just like yours, but her hair was blonde. Yeah, obviously, she dyed it.

Our great grandma and grandpa ran the big spice trade business, so they were quite wealthy back then. Miss Felicia came to the town one day and asked for work. She was all alone and had no money, so our family took her in. Well, grandma said that she was quite clumsy at first, unable to do anything, but she was able to learn things fast. In fact, her learning speed was quite amazing! In just a matter of days, she mastered even the most difficult recipe that our great grandpa invented! You know, a more elaborated version of Chupal stew, but with really complex and delicate ingredients that were the Northern Lands specialties!

Hmmmm... how can I describe this for you… something like an oniontus here can be quickly diced and put into the stew right away, but the aniontus there needed to be boiled and put into an ice bath first, in order to remove its toxins and activate the flavors.

Ah, back to the story.

So, Felicia was such a big help, and quickly, she became a part of the family. But the thing was, she was always alone. Grandma said that the girl was very unique. She rarely had conversations with anyone, never showed any emotion, and ate very little. She never asked for a raise too, just accepted whatever they gave her. And she never bought anything other than the bare necessities needed for living also.

So, because of that, grandma brought her so many clothes that her mother (the great grandma) threw away. And grandma told me that whenever the girl tried something new on, she just stood there, watching her, mesmerized at her beauty for hours...

And just like that, they lived a happy life, until one day…

The fire dragon attacked.


55