Chapter 20 – Catgirl finds the monster’s weakness
1.2k 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Corruptor looks around, scanning the room with his only red, glowing eyeball. You try your best to hold your breaths, not making any sound nor any movement. Lizz is also standing still, trying her best not to scream or cry. However, you can feel her fear through the way her body is shaking. 

Your heart is also making loud beats. You really wish there is a possible way to silent it too.

Go away… go away… please go away nya…

You pray that the monster won’t notice you. 

And luckily, after a while, it turns around and walks away.


“Paaaah!” you can finally breathe normally. 

Shit! That was intense!

“What the hell was that nya?”

“A… a Corruptor…” Lizz holds onto your arms. You can see that her face is now as white as paper. Ah, so you were right, that was a Corruptor. 

Using your cloak, you carefully wipe the cold sweat off her face. You are not sure if the monster has moved far away or not, so you can only whisper quietly.

“Lizz, do you know what rank a Corruptor is, nya?”

“I don’t know… Can be B, can be A, sometimes S…”

That is bad… you bite your fingers. Lizz can only handle up to C ranked ones. So fighting is not an option. Even if the enemy is just the weakest Corruptor it can still easily defeat you two. 

Then… “Can we outrun it nya?”

Lizz shakes her head.

“Corruptors can alter their physical abilities as they wish. If it wants to run fast, it can just change its form from humanoid to beast form.”

“Tch..” you click your tongue. What the heck is that overpowered ability? You are now starting to understand why Corruptors could cause such calamities like their past attack on Old Merton.

Then… the only way here is just to wait here and do nothing?

You don’t like that idea at all.  

“There has to be a weakness, right? Is there anything you can think of, nya?”

Lizz turns silent a little bit. And then, she opens her eyes.

“Yes, holy water! Back then, some people realized that they could use holy water to escape!”

Aha! Something just clicks. 

Of course, it has to be holy water! If there is anything you’ve learnt from reading literature in your previous life, then it’s the fact that demonic creatures always fear holy water!

Not to mention, this monster is somehow also related to water. So that all makes sense now.

But… the big question is…

How to get holy water?

“Nyaaarrr!” you scream quietly, while pulling your hair. It’s so ironic. You are inside a freaking temple of the divine, yet there is no holy water?

What kind of dumb situation is this?

But Lizz suddenly pulls her panties down.

“Lizz, what are you doing nya?”

“I’m getting holy water!”

She answers, empties her own water bottle, and starts peeing into it.

Oooooh! You suddenly understand everything. Yes, the urine of a young girl can be substituted for holy water!

After all, catgirls are the purest, most beautiful creations!

Of course their pee is holy!

“Felica, I don’t have enough. Do you… by any chance?”

“Leave it to me nya!”

So, you fill the rest of the bottle with your own liquid. 


“Hmmm, how do we use this? We throw it at the guy nya?” 

But Lizz shakes her head.

“That’s too risky. But I think we can do this…” she then places her hand onto your head. 

“No way! That’s….” 

You try to protest, but then realize that life is way more important than dignity right now. So in the end, you have no complaints.

“Felicia, close your eyes.”

Lizz opens the pee bottle, and you do as she says.

"Urghhhh... please don't tell this to any body nya..."

"Yes, if we managed to survive."

Your head feels warm, and smelly, and that is because you are now drenched in your own holiness.


NSFW

Spoiler

[collapse]
36