4 – Xiaodi Reporting in
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

11292022.0938-12032022.1055

1


The crazy maid was released from the powerful grips of the Yi Family's guards. She sat down there on her legs, laughing and crying rivers of resentful tears. The women and the lord of the Yi Family grew fearful of her maniacal behaviors. 

Her former captors have changed their target from her to exterminating the three intruders after hearing Baron Yi's termination order. Zhong Xie stared down at his master, who was casually drinking his tea while swiping his black tablet with his thumb in the other hand.

"I know what you wanted to ask. The case right now is a priority. Bring that maid to me. She's a witness."

Zhong Xie sighed, dropping his shoulders and staring up. He turned and dashed toward the crazy maid. Just out of punch range, he jumped sideways and ran in zigs-zags until his form became a blur glitch.

His foot landed against the chest of one guard, and like dominos the rest followed suit, falling backwards and collapsing on each other. Some of them dropped their fists and batons in the wrong places.

"Oof!"

"ARGH! MY DICK!"

"Ow!"

"Oi! Hands off my tits!"

"Bastard, get your face outta my pants!" 

"Annghn~ Aaahnn~!!"

". . . . . . . ."

The flustered silence was loud in the courtyard. What was that?!


12052022.437

2


Pop!

Zhou Anhe popped out his brush from his small cylindrical flask that hung from his belt. He made a commentary as he wrote a small poem on his yellow paper folding fan.

"Eating instant noodles is bliss.
The courtyard is full of fallen petals.
Drinking tea in ignorance.
Overworked, so they played too hard.
In conclusion, fighting is not good."

The people of Yi Mansion wanted to vomit blood.

What fallen petals?! What played too hard?! Don't make up your vulgar nouishit as you please!

"It's that bastard intruder's fault! We should kill him! WE MUST SHOW HIM WHO'S THE ANCESTORS HERE!"

The Yi Family's guards seemed to have forgotten about their masters and ladies. They began to unite against their sworn enemies. They charged forward at Zhou Anhe with stronger killing intents.

Zhong Xie sighed with tears of frustrations, "Master~!"

Min Shuiyin was amused. Is this his legendary foul mouth that can summon a storm!

Zhou Anhe continued to stare down at his black tablet which has a lit screen. He was still reading Min Shuiyin's slave contract from his terminal's holographic projections.

When the 3-d model of a blue human hologram was projected from the black tablet in his hands, the sections of information hovered in front of Zhou Anhe's eyes. The white-haired scholar with black futou bandana called out to Min Shuiyin, who busied himself in trading punches and blocking blows after blows with a nearby pole from landing on Zhou Anhe and himself.   

"Hey you."

Min Shuiyin answered as he parried the blow by holding his pole horizontally, "Yes sir?"

"What were you hired for?"

"Lifetime bodyguard service."


12052022.741

3


Zhou Anhe pressed a button on his tablet. The blue screen flashed with a warning. 

[ Are you sure, you want to terminate this contract? ]

[ Yes - - | - - No ]

He pressed the green button.

[ Termination of contract is in process. You have been charged 69.87 million credits as penalty for breaking the agreement. ]

Zhou Anhe scowled at the electronic receipt for a few seconds. He slid his black tablet back into his bag, then leaned against the stone walls and started to fan himself with the paper folding fan. He began to interview Min Shuiyin. 

"Do you have a home?"

"Yes sir."

"No family?"

"No sir."

"How old are you?"

"20 years old."

Thwack! 

Min Shuiyin spun the pole over in vertical circles around himself and Zhou Anhe. The sharp arrows bounced off the vertigo shield and fell to the ground like flies dropping dead.

Zhou Anhe got up from his seat and walked toward the well with his head down, staring deeply into his tablet. He continued to prod Min Shuiyin with more questions. 

"Where are you from?"

"Myaeong."

"Your pheromone class and quantum type?"

"Beta class, snake reptile type."

Zhou Anhe peeked into the well with his finger scratching his chin. He noted the five lines that were raked down the well's stone interior. It was hard to see into the dark water. He quickly pulled his head out and tugged at his collar like a startled turtle in the face of ominous presences.

He snarked, "Tsk, tsk! Is this supposed to be a nice house or a landfill? The household is a mess because a madam forgot to clean up the well. The master only knows how to fool around and leave trashes everywhere. Don't they have any senses to clean up all these toxic pollutions here?"

Madam Yi, Baron Yi, and the Second Lady Yi were infuriated at his oblivious criticism. But they were too busy screaming and shouting at their guards to beat out the intruders.

Zhou Anhe tore out a piece of yellow paper from his paper folding fan, then stuck it on the well.

He said to no one and pulled out a metal rod, "Forgive me. Madam Yi Lanfei, I would like to make a call to my brother in legal justice. He can help you sue their stinky asses. What? No, even the dead can find justice as long I report them."

The man stuck the metal rod into the dirt and waited. The light projection unfolded like the full opening of a blue cockade fan. A blonde human hologram appeared on the holographic screen in a neat suit with an amethyst lapel pin and a silver badge with a black scale of justice. His face was a refined white jade with soft curls of gold.

He gave a curt greeting, "Affirmative. Yang Jiayi speaking. Dispatch, unit 8 what is your status?"

The man wore a smart monocle with white frame. His stern gaze spoke for his nonsensical, austere nature.

Zhou Anhe reported like a robot, "Reporting the Yi Estate and their residents for ERC1Environmental Regulation Codes violations. We got another ten-100, requesting 78."

Yang Jiayi slightly nodded, "Send code 3-20 to all units for their ETA. See you Xiaodi2Xiao = Little, used to refer to other who is younger than speaker + Di = Brother, acquaintance relation sense."

-

The transmitter's screen flashed in Yang Jiayi's smart monocle. He stared at the hologram projection from his wrist cuff terminal. A wide grid reappeared and expanded, showing a large diversity of police animal avatars with their units numbers on their badges. Some were already grayed out in offline mode.

Yang Jiayi flicked his finger,  "Dispatch, signal 78 detected at Zhou Xiaodi's 20. Do you copy? "

A yellow hamster avatar responded with a female voice as clear as a squeaky bell, "Copy! Unit G6 is on the way."

A yellow crested cockatoo avatar replied, "Copy. Unit C2 is 76. Lao3Lao = Old/Senior, refer to a colleague older than the speaker Yang, what's troubling Zhou Xiaodi?"

Yang Jiayi gave a curt reply, "He found a body in the middle of a fight."

". . . . . ." Huh?!

"Relax, Zhou Xiaodi only just found a body. It's not like he can do the deed." 

The orange tabby chuckled as the other police animal avatars agreed. Then the cat's masculine tone turned serious.

"Unit T9, on scene. Lao Yang, we are going to need Xiaodi's statements. This place is a mess, T9 over."

Blink!

Yang Jiayi only shook his head when the dispatch connection got cut off. He stared at the holographic map on his desk where Zhou Anhe and the others were located.

He asked the empty air, "Xiaodi, what kind of case did you just picked up?"

-

Back at the Yi Mansion's courtyard, Zhou Anhe was putting away his tablet back into his robed sleeve's concealable pocket. He turned around to face Min Shuiyin, who was still in defensive combat against the Yi Family's guards.

He asked, "What else did they hire you for?"

"To accompany you when your estrus starts."

". . . . . . . . . "

Zhou Anhe grabbed his face and grumbled in disbeliefs, "Tell them 'Don't need a sitter.' Then they fucking send me a bedmate? What the hell is wrong with those fools?!"

Min Shuiyin thought, Wait, didn't the sources say that the target's sex is a Beta? 

0