805
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

12062022.805-12072022.130

1


Because of a momentary distraction, one of the Yi Guards threw a plasma baton at Zhou Anhe, who was grabbing his head in frustration while thinking hard on how to solve his other problem. Zhou Anhe did not appear to notice the deadly projectile flying toward his head.

Whoosh! Thwack!

"Urngh!"

Min Shuiyin stood in front of Zhou Anhe with a twirl of his pole. The plasma baton was caught in his hand. Zhou Anhe was squatting on the ground while drawing his stick in the moist dirt. 

His protector has just opened his violet vulpine eyes in shock. Glistening sweats anxiously rolled down the man's chin.

Zhou Anhe looked up at him innocuously, unaware of how close he was to almost leave the mortal realm without his head intact. The navy cloaked scholar with white hairs, tossed away his drawing stick and stood up. He calmly brushed off the dusts from his pleated skirt.

"UGH, fine!"

 

He stuck his hand into his robed sleeve's pocket, groping around for something. A hard, leathery object was pulled out. Zhou Anhe unfolded it and pulled out a piece of silver paper.

"Hand."

Min Shuiyin stretched out one of his palms. His other wrist was throbbing from being grazed by the plasma burn. He watched Zhou Anhe put down the silver piece of paper into his hand. A sweet fragrance wafted out from Zhou Anhe's black futou bandana, relieving Min Shuiyin's adrenaline tensions.

He spotted a cute brown curl hidden on the back of his master's nape. The curl couldn't hide its trembling.

I want to bite it, was what Min Shuiyin thought as he leaned closer.

The enticing nape moved out of his reach behind the black shield when Zhou Anhe took three back and adjusted his cross collar. He stared up at the slit eyed warrior and projected the holographic scroll from his tablet. The blue scroll was suddenly shredded into tiny pieces of rainbow data confetti. 

The black tablet's mechanical reader read the holographic notification out loud with a soft, feminine voice like a sharp knife of  steel that could have turned Min Shuiyin's heart into painful potato slices.

[ The "Serve Our Master" slave contract has been terminated by Mr. Zhou Anhe. According to the agreement, a penalty fee shall be applied to the party, who have been determined to sever this master-slave relation.

Mr. Zhou have agreed to pay the penalty fee of 69.87 million credits to contractor, Min Shuiyin and ISSR  100 thousand credits for the slave contract processing fee. 

Thank you for your services. Congratulation to Min Shuiyin for achieving his independence! ]

Zhou Anhe's cold words snapped Min Shuiyin out of his daze.

"You're free to go."


12072022.130-12082022.905

2


Static electricity passed through his thumping heart, the warrior stared at Zhou Anhe with a startled expression. The silver paper felt like a heavy Magnatrilo weight. 

Min Shuiyin asked, "Why?"

"Because I want to!"

Min Shuiyin went down to taking a knee with his right fist hooked over the left shoulder, slamming down the pole in his other hand deep into the marbled sidewalks. The concrete cracked under the overbearing pressure. The aggrieved warrior's head bowed down; his gaze directed at the ground to protest his unfair dismissal.

"Master, forgive this humble slave for having offended you! But please, I beg you not to throw this slave away!"

"What 'throw away' craps? This scholar has never acknowledged nor accepted this slave in the first place! I already paid the penalty fees, so fuck off!"

Two voices cried out synchronously, "Master!"

Min Shuiyin bowed deeper until his topknot touched the ground. Zhong Xie came over with the crazy maid in a bridal carry and dropped down to his knees like a cult follower offering a sacrifice to his god.

Zhou Anhe got flustered, "What the fuck? Hey you, get up!"

Zhong Xie protested, "I won't unless you accept him!"

Zhou Anhe pointed his shaking folded fan at him, "Get up Zhong Xie! But I won't accept him!"

Nestled within Zhong Xie's crabby arms, the maid got confused. The people of Yi Family were bewildered.

Is this supposed to be a drama from the mother-in-law tyrant oppress the daughter-in-law?

The police officer, who arrived at the scene, also witnessed this unexpected scene. He brought out his megaphone and turned on the police sirens, startling almost everyone in the Yi courtyard. Some people panicked and started to scramble immediately for an escape route. They froze when the cop raised his loud megaphone.

The police officer said, "Freeze! We got you surrounded! Yi Estate is on lockdown as of now! Run, then we will tase your asses! So, hands up where I can see them!"

Most of the Yi Family's guards were exhausted from wasting their efforts to beat up Min Shuiyin, Zhou Anhe, and Zhong Xie. They raised their sweaty hands up while sitting down on the ground or lying down like dead logs.

Zhong Xie and Min Shuiyin insisted on kneeling. Zhou Anhe meekly raised both of his arms, to show his disarmed status. He glared at the two men before him. The maid was playing a dead fish.

Madam Yi and her daughter wrapped their arms around each other and started wailing in distress. Master Yi's eyes were wide open with gratitude and joy.

He ran up to the police officer, shouting with his shaking finger pointed at Zhou Anhe, "Sir officer! Arrest this vagrant! He thr---!"

Zappzzz!

A taser bolo caught the man and wrapped around his arms. The electricity pulsed. His unkempt hairs exploded into an afro cloud. His eyes rolled backward, turning white as the man lost control of his spasming body until he fell to the ground, unconscious. 

"Hey, hey! Who told you to run without your hands up?"

The police officer leaned against his black and white hovercar, resembling a vehicle hybrid crossed between a drone and a car. The distant blaring of police sirens grew louder. The other two units were approaching the crime scene.

The officer called out to an enraged Zhou Anhe, "Yo Xiaodi! Did your chunnibyou18th Grade/Middle Schooler Syndrome stuff turn you into a dark god?"

"Old Mao Bingxuan, you're the evil god! You guys are all evil gods!" Zhou Anhe shouted like an angry kid as he dropped his arms.

The police officer asked, "Okay, okay! What kind of drama are you guys playing now?"

". . . . . . . "

The maid in Zhong Xie's arms couldn't stand the weird ambiguity in the air. She wriggled out of Zhong Xie's bridal carry and stood on her feet next to Zhou Anhe. 

"Sir officer, the young scholar appears to be arguing with that servant on whether he should accept this warrior as his person."

Mao Bingxuan tilted his head in confusion and clapped his hands, "Huh? Oh! Congratulation Xiaodi on becoming a mother-in-law!"

Hot steams of embarrassment angrily puffed out of Zhou Anhe's ears. Zhou Anhe tackled Mao Bingxuan and raised his reddened fists of fury to pound his colleague into a patty cake. 

0