Volume 1 – Chapter 7
2.3k 4 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter contains depictions of mass murder and infanticide 

The city came alive with a commotion.

Men were screaming and running about in confusion as their bodies were wriggling with centipede dick worms. They did not know what the creatures were or where they came from, as the worms quickly worked their way inside the mouths of any man they could find, including the nearby guards. 

“Kill ‘em! Kill ‘em!”, a guard screamed at the top of his lungs as he stabbed a sword into a worm he found trying to attack him from his side. The worm collapsed onto itself, dissolving instantly into black smoke and goo. The guard didn’t notice another worm crawling on his back before it was too late. 

A woman stood with wide-open, vacant eyes as a group of infected men approached her. She simply watched for a moment, then began to cry hysterically when she saw more of the beastly men emerge from the side streets. Their mouths distended, leaking slime. Their eyes turned into two twitchy balls barely resembling eyes. 

The woman was pushed down by a panicked crowd of people who were trying to get away.

“W-Wait!! Don’t leave me!” she cried out to no avail. Her legs wouldn’t move. 

The group of zombie-like men quickly surrounded her, pulling at her that her dress until only shreds remained. Serrated penises burst out from their crotches.

“No!! Stop! Let me go!! No! Aaaargh-”

Such scenes were unfolding in the city as I scanned around using Locate.

And what were we doing while this disaster was happening outside?

Elissa was lounging comfortably on a “couch” made of Ao’s tentacles, fondling the tits of one of the guild girls sitting next to her, while the one opposite watched, frozen in fear. Another was on the floor on her knees, licking Elissa’s latex-encased feet. Everyone else was standing, silently watching, restrained and gagged by tentacles. But they weren’t watching Elissa. Their eyes were fixed on the “TV”. A tentacle membrane thinned and spread apart into a rectangle that was vibrating rapidly like the skin of a drum. It produced a black and white embossed image from its oscillating folds. 

And what was being screened on “tentacle TV”? A live broadcast, a bird's-eye view of the scenes I just described.

It was Elissa’s entertainment, though she was currently preoccupied with molesting the guild girl on her other side. Elissa’s gloved hand was doing something underneath the girl’s skirt.

“Doesn’t just watching humans die make you really excited down there…?” she whispered into the girl’s ear as she licked it.

And what about me? 

Well, I was pissed off. Pissed off at the whole situation, pissed off with Ao. And especially pissed off with Elissa, who surely was sensing my irritation. If she knew, then why was she acting like this now, of all times?

My plan “no collateral damage, and get the fuck out of there” was in absolute ruins. 

Who knew how far Elissa’s children would spread? All of this would surely bring unwelcome attention. Assuming if anyone in this city, no, the country, would even survive. Maybe that was the best outcome. But I didn’t want to explore a world filled only with horny dick worm zombies! This was a lose-lose situation either way.

So how did all of this happen? 

After Elissa’s, I suppose our children, were released out into the bright eyed world, the first thing she and Ao wanted to do was go out into the city to see the carnage unfold. You know, to soak in all the suffering. Ao wouldn’t shut up with his praises. Then Elissa threw a tantrum when I stopped her from leaving the guild building. 

“Hero, they’re my children! I just want to see them play!! Don’t be so serious all the time! ”

“We don’t have time for that. We should leave the city and come up with a plan for what to do next.”

“We can do that later! Hero, I didn’t know you were such a spoilsport! Come on, it’ll be fun!”

I had to put my foot down. Well, Elissa’s foot down. 

Ao, in the meantime, was beside himself, even more so than usual.

“Master!! Mistress!! This is the most glorious of moments! I shall never forget this day as long as I live! It’s not often that one gets to witness an entire city fall under our spell at once. Just imagine the possibilities… If only we could capture some of the citizens alive, then we can breed more and release them all over the world! We are unstoppable!! Let me go, master!! Please!! Give me a chance!! I beg you!! Oh please, give me a chance!! I am your servant and I will obey every command you make!! I swear upon everything evil in the universe that I will only bring glory to your name and I won’t stop until we enslave everyone beneath your might, Master!!”

And so on…

There was no reasoning with either of them, so we reached a compromise. To shut Ao up, I had him use all of his tentacles, his tongue included, to form a throne for Elissa. By transmitting my Locate skill to my tentacle, I “broadcast” the happenings in the city using the fleshy tentacle screen. It extended from Elissa’s back, the most convenient place to sprout them, along with the other “cables” restraining the remaining viewers. 

Elissa first pouted though and demanded she have access to the three guild girls. 

So the throne became a couch, and she finally agreed to keep herself put. 

[Experience gained, level 46 attained]

The show was starting. Elissa was getting notified of her level increase as well. We were apparently the recipients of any experience gained from our children. 

I panned and zoomed around the nearby surroundings until I could see a man frantically running through the cobble-stone streets. He was stumbling and tripping every few steps.

Boring! 

I was about to zoom out when one of the guild girls called out.

“I know that man!”

She had long blonde hair and a huge bust. Her short, guild-issued skirt revealed the creamy skin of her thighs. 

“You? What is your name?” I commanded.

“… Francisca”, she timidly replied, without making eye contact with my maw.

“How do you know this man?”

“He… his name is Carlos. He makes regular deliveries of fresh vegetables to the guild kitchen. He is a good man, a family man… please spare him!”, Francisca pleaded. 

Talk about raising a death flag, Francisca! 

I was about to gag her, but Elissa got there first. 

She turned the guild girl’s head toward hers, and then pushed her long, tentacle-like tongue down the girl’s throat, kissing her while ripping her shirt open, exposing one of her huge breasts.

“Mmm-mmm” was all I heard before the sound of wet slurping filled the room as Elissa toyed with the girl.

Francisca squealed and moaned, her hands grabbing at the back of Elissa’s neck and trying to push her off, but she only managed to squeeze harder, forcing her tongue further into the woman’s mouth, reaching up and cupping her breast in one of her gloved hands. The other two guild girls silently watched on. Wise decision.

Elissa then pulled out from the girl’s mouth, her lips coated in saliva and slime, and said,

“That wouldn’t be much fun, would it? Let’s watch what happens next!”

She let go of Francesca, who just flopped over to the side like a rag doll, resting her half-exposed chest on the slimy arm rest.

I don’t know how Ao was holding himself back, seeing as the couch was made of his sensitive tentacles. I would have to commend him on his ability to follow orders as a reward later. He certainly had all the restraint Elissa lacked in this moment. 

Meanwhile, the delivery guy made it to a door in a small building in one of Wealdthurst’s residential areas. In the distance, a swarm of worms was bursting out from the orifices of a victim.

[Experience gained, level 50 attained]

The man put his hand on the door handle when a woman on the other side opened it for him.

“Thank god you’re safe Carlos! What in the heavens is going on?!” I imagined her saying as I focused on her trembling lips.

“It’s a monster attack Joy! Quickly, we need to hide!”

This was kind of fun.

“Where is Sally and the little one?”

“They’re in their room. Our baby won’t stop crying! Please tell me everything will be alright Carlos!”

“I’ll do everything to protect you and our children, even if it’s the last thing I do!”

This guy really was a walking death flag. 

As he entered the house, Carlos hadn’t realised there was already a worm waiting for him inside, clinging to the ceiling. I made sure to pan the view dramatically upwards. 

Everyone gasped. Well, those that weren’t gagged did. Elissa bounced her butt on the couch in delight. 

Naturally, the worm dropped from the ceiling the moment Carlos stepped in.

“Huh??”

Before he realised what was going on, the worm wrapped itself around his head and crawled right into his shocked, open mouth. 

“Bwahahahahah!!” Elissa burst out in laughter.

The wife, Joy, jolted back, pushing over a pitcher of milk that was resting in the table, onto the floor. It smashed, spilling the white liquid at the couple’s feet. 

After a moment of tear-filled eye contact with her transforming husband, she stepped forward again and embraced him as he convulsed.

“I’ll always love you Carlos.”

Tears were streaming down her face.

But Carlos wasn’t feeling like himself anymore.

His eyes were replaced with the worm’s grey nodules. He stopped shaking.

“Brarrrggh!”

Carlos grabbed onto Joy by her hair and lifted her off her feet into the air. She winced in pain as strands of hair ripped out of her scalp.

“Carlos? Please stop!”

The other guild girls all covered their mouths in shock.

Carlos twisted his body and threw Joy at a nearby wall. But before she could even fall, he lunged forward. In one swift motion, he impaled her falling pussy on his serrated dick. Her legs were thrashing about, short of touching the floor. 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

Blood streamed down Joy’s legs as she screamed. The red liquid of her blood mixed with the spilled milk on the floor.

“Shh Joy… you know what they say, no crying over spilled milk,” Elissa added her commentary. 

Carlos begun thrusting. Joy was sobbing uncontrollably. Her breasts shook wildly as she tried to push Carlos off her. 

More blood was spilling onto the floor with each thrust, and when Carlos grabbed one of her breasts, twisting her nipple roughly between two fingers, she squirted out milk all over both.

“Our baby… we… have a baby…” Joy was slowly losing consciousness.

Carlos grunted loudly and groaned. His hips bucked faster, and his rod began moving back and forth inside her pussy like a jackhammer.

His face became more twisted. The veins in his neck bulged outwards. He opened his mouth and let out a loud, animalistic scream.

Then it finally happened.

He shot his load into Joy’s pussy. It was a thick grey fluid that dribbled out the side of her lips, along with some small chunks of meat. The stuff ran down her leg, dripping off her feet onto the floor chest, mixing with Joy’s blood and her milk. 

The woman looked up at Carlos in a hazy disbelief, her eyes hollow, as he continued to rape her. Then once more screamed before passing out as he forced himself deeper inside her with one final thrust.

His cock burst its second load inside her womb.

Joy’s body went limp as the worms wriggled around the inside of her belly. They began eating their way out of her body.Carlos’ still twitching dick slid from her cunt, followed by several worms. Joy’s body collapsed on the floor. 

“Jhhhooyy…”, he let out a long grunt. 

Did I just imagine that?

Carlos then snapped his face toward the stairwell. He turned his upper body, arms flared at the sides and made fast for upstairs.

I flew the “camera” in through the bedroom door into a small room with a bed and a baby’s cot. A girl was hiding under the bed. The baby was crying. 

I lanned back to the door.

“Braararggh!”

Carlos blew the door open, shearing the hinges clean off. 

Sally, Carlos’s daughter, covered her mouth to stifle her scream. She closed her eyes and remained as still as she could. Moments passed in silence.

Then she opened her eyes. 

A hand reached in toward Sally suddenly and grabbed her by the ankle! She screamed. The force made her hit her head on the bottom of the bed. 

She was getting dragged away and grabbed onto one of the bed legs, gripping it for all her life.

Carlos pulled her out far enough only to expose her lower body. He then ripped off Sally’s skirt and pulled down her panties violently. 

The girl cried out in fear as her pussy lips were spread wide, revealing the pink inner flesh inside it. 

Carlos then thrust his long dick into Sally’s vagina, mixing the mother’s blood with the daughter’s. It moved deep within her until its tip was poking against the cervix. Thick, gooey saliva dripped down his chin. 

Carlos withdrew his cock, froze, then began to slowly fuck her again while licking her body all over. That’s when Sally caught a glimpse, and realised this intruder was her own father. 

“Daddy… please stop…” she moaned as he picked up speed, fucking harder and harder. He reached under her chest with his free hand and cupped her tits roughly. 

He let out another loud cry before he came hard.

Sally screamed as his cock spurted load after thick load inside of her. She squeezed her eyes shut tight as she felt something wriggling around in her belly and then passed out. 

The worms cared not for the baby and scattered. But not the same could be said of Carlos.

He stood over the baby, which was now silent. He reached in and grabbed the baby boy by a leg, lifting him above his head. 

He then opened his mouth, dislocating his jaw open. A tentacle tongue raised itself out of his open mouth and coiled around the inverted boy’s head. Carlos lowered the boy and…

Crack!

Infant blood poured into his mouth as he feasted on the infant’s body completely, ravenous. 

[Experience gained, level 78 attained]

The guild girls and half of our audience fainted. The others were crying. 

Elissa, on the other hand, was sitting on Ao with her latex-covered legs spread wide. Her feet were dangling. 

She was touching herself. Her fingers were sliding over the thinned out latex at her crotch. I took it upon myself to stop her Holy Mound from turning onto a Holy Mountain, but that made her go even harder at it. 

“That… that was… so good. Show me more… Hero…” Elissa said between moans as her thighs twitched.

And so I showed her and everyone else… more.

Events like what just transpired repeated themselves across the city of Wealdthurst, radiating out from the guild building, the epicentre of the outbreak. Gangs of infected men prowled the streets and raped women and girls, whether they were civilians or adventurers. 

Eventually, as the city’s defenders understood the nature of their enemy, a particular group of female adventurers took a stand together. Realising what was happening, they did not let in any town guards or soldiers into their ranks, since they were all men.

But this was a different kind of a monster than what they were used to. These creatures didn’t attack blindly out of some hypothetic hatred or hunger for human flesh. They attacked in waves because they were driven by the worms’ insatiable lust to reproduce. What also distinguished them from normal monsters is that they had no self preservation instinct to speak of. 

The women fought bravely, but once a few of their number fell, the rest saw their comrades violently violated, and their morale evaporated. The rest fell quickly as the infected men pushed forward relentlessly, using brute strength and numbers to pin down each woman until they had her on her knees or back and then rammed their cocks into her holes over and over again.

Thousands upon thousands of worms were now being born within the city’s massive walls. 

[Experience gained, level 106 attained]

The spectacle gave me a clear view of various adventurer tactics, which I absorbed for the future. 

The most valuable defenders were consistently the mages, who used long range area of effect spells to stop their enemy. Fire was effective, but it led to more fire as the city caught alight. Valuable mana could not be spared to put these out, and the mages switched to offensive ice magic exclusively.

Melee and bow and arrow style ranged defenders were essentially useless flesh for the worms to multiply their numbers. Even the most heroic and powerful of these adventurers were overrun by sheer numbers.

The defence also had another problem. The reason for using ice area of attack spells wasn’t just because it worked on mobs. Those of the infected who were severely damaged or wounded would pull together with the pieces of others to create walking masses of limbs and organs. These could grow to three times the size of a man.

I eventually started to call the infected men “abyssal zombies”, and the larger abominations, “abyssal zombie tanks”. The tanks, interestingly, didn’t care for women. They were entirely focused on destruction.

I was impressed with Elissa’s and my genetics. Reusing and combining incapacitated units as shock troops were highly effective against the defenders. It also meant no abyssal zombie arm, legs, head, or torso would be wasted. 

At least this was the case until the mages adjusted their tactics to only use ice spells. 

But the number of capable mages was few, and it was only a matter of time before the fortress city would collapse from within. 

Elissa was greatly enjoying herself. 

But, once more of the city’s forces awakened to the threat, we started to lose large numbers on our side as well. Our numbers were growing practically unlimited; there were probably now more worms than people. But our losses greatly angered Elissa. 

“How dare they do that to my beautiful children!?” she cried out. 

Elissa was now in “sports spectator mode”. At least she was finally taking things seriously!

[Experience gained, level 161 attained]

And things were getting serious. As the day turned to evening and then night, carnage spread throughout the city. The abyssal zombie hordes were now approaching the city walls. The darkness aided our side and made it more difficult to distinguish between friend or foe for the other. The worms were also difficult for humans to spot at night. 

Finally, the defenders bravely sealed the two massive east and west gates, in what could only be described as a noble act of self-sacrifice. They were hoping that at least the infection wouldn’t spread beyond the massive walls of the fortress city. 

I had to admire two things. First, Ao for actually staying quiet all this time. Though he’d twitch at the “good parts” somewhat. Second, the sheer effectiveness of our spawn.

The abyssal zombies would target the women, spreading terror to both the men and women. The abyssal worms would target the men. With their incredible ability to multiply, they even blanketed the streets, the surface of which was now writhing and pulsing in the light of the three moons. Masks, helmets, even searing mouths and jaws shut with heated swords were ineffective against the worms’ attacks. They’d always burrow or wriggle their way in somehow.

To the city’s credit, it was about 90% men. It was easier to get infected than to be raped, so not only did the number of our forces sky rocket, the defenders’ numbers reduced in-kind as well! 

Speaking of numbers, it wasn’t just the men and women who were affected. The infected men would only target females mature enough to reproduce, but they would eat the children, the elderly and animals of any kind! It was absolute decimation. In the unlikely event, the zombie and worm hordes didn’t get everyone, the fires spreading throughout the city surely would.

Ao was probably enjoying watching this carnage, even if he was barred from offering his commentary. I had to admit, I *was* having some fun myself. It was a comfortable time at the guild building and I wasn’t alone. I never used to have any friends to play with when I was growing up in my past life. 

So is this what friends were for? To enjoy things together? To laugh with as some group of adventurers get crushed and violated before our eyes? To turn into a convenient, silent piece of furniture when you ask them to? Was this the power of friendship I kept hearing about in anime? 

Don’t get me wrong. I was still angry. My plan , after all, was ruined. But somehow Ao’s and Elissa’s enthusiasm and happiness was… infectious?

[Experience gained, level 200 attained. Level cap reached.]

Wait, what?! 

I had been paying attention to my level rising throughout the day and evening , the hard work of our children, but the last jump in XP was phenomenal. Is this what they call exponential growth? The experience required also grew steadily, but it likely didn’t follow as steep of a curve as the casualties. 

More importantly, why the hell was there a level cap?! The resemblance of this world to a game was becoming uncanny. I pulled out a tentacle to pinch myself.

“Ouch! What was that for, Hero? I told you I’ll stay put like you wanted,” Elisa said. 

Ooops. But this was as good of a time to ask as any. 

“Did your level just stop at 200, Elissa?”

“It’s at 155, right now — no! It just went up!… What’s a level cap, Hero?”

Well, that confirmed it. Elissa’s level was lagging somewhat behind mine, but now it caught up. And it hit the same level cap as mine.

“It means we can’t get stronger by killing people anymore,” I said. 

“I don’t mind. Killing people is its own reward! I guess this means we’re the strongest we can get now?” Elissa said in a sing-song voice.

“I suppose. We haven’t fought that many enemies. I think we should still improve our combat ability by training our skills,” I said.

Speaking of skills. Besides, Locate, Cleanse, the aura switch skills I didn’t gain any. I confirmed with Elissa. Neither did she. Did one gain skills through practice in this world? That was likely. I’ll have to ask Ao later. I still had a wall of ??? skills to unlock. 

I looked at Rodd, Gruen’s now Elissa’s hammer. Another way to gain more strength would be through the use of powerful items. 

… I was lost in my thoughts, strategising…

[NOTICE.]

I was interrupted by the message before my eyes.

Notice? 

That’s it?

Elissa jolted up and stood up on Ao, the couch. 

“Hero. I… it… just told me I’ve become a Demon Lord!”

[NOTICE. Level cap unlocked.]

“And my ‘level cap’ was just unlocked!”, she added. 

I pulled up my status screen immediately.

[STATUS]

Level: 200

Title: Abyssal Lord

HP: 999999…

Before I could process what was before my eyes, a blue glow appeared from the corner of my vision.

Elissa! Rodd! Now!!

She moved so swiftly it would have been invisible to everyone in the room. Not even a speck of dust was displaced, unlike the other times when Elissa moved so fast she created shockwaves. 

A short figure appeared behind the blue glow. Time was frozen because of how fast we were moving and processing our senses.

We could dispatch whoever was teleporting to us before they even had a chance to fully materialise. We were that powerful now. 

However, I didn’t sense any blood lust. Was this some sort of trick, a trap? 

I focused Locate. The figure had… cat ears?!

I stopped Elissa from attacking. 

Time went back to normal, and the teleportation was completed.

Our mysterious guest was bathed in the red light of the moons and the fires outside, beaming in through the guild’s tall windows. 

Still on guard, I inspected our midnight visitor.

She wasn’t short; she was just bowing and on one knee. 

And! She was a real life cat girl! I hadn’t seen anyone of a hybrid race in the city before!

“Greetings, oh mighty Demon Lord. I come in peace, meow!”

And she was wearing a maid outfit!

“I thank your Lordship for not killing me while I was teleporting. I am glad my service to your Lordship was not cut short, meow.”

And a completely monochrome black maid outfit, as dark as the night! It was stunning!

“I bring your Lordship my loyalty, my skills and valuable information, meow.”

And was that a peek of… 

“If your Lordship would have the time, the Demon Lord Council wishes to commune with you, to pass on important information which may of use to Her Lordship, meow.”

Tights!!! Oh glorious tights! Yes, she was wearing black tights under that long flowing dress and black shoes!! I knew it would complete this perfect outfit!

Elissa poked my tongue.

Hey, what was that for?!

62