Volume 2 – Chapter 19
1.2k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After returning to our castle, Elissa introduced everyone to Sparkles. Yes, we were going with that name. Did I mention Sparkles was a boy? If you’ve ever seen a male horse, you’ll know what I’m talking about. The guild girls were mesmerised, but I forbade them from doing anything to Sparkles. Ao impressed it upon us that he was impressed with us, as usual. Could we do anything wrong in his eyes? He could naturally communicate with the abyssal bicorn, and so we left them alone together in a protrusion of the castle. It looked kind of like a stable. More like a jutting cave at the back of the Castle-kun.

With that settled, we were planning on meeting with Mellow in her crystal castle the next day. Elissa, finding something resembling a master bedroom behind the main chambers, slept through the night. No doubt she was exhausted after the battle with the unicorn. I was glad it’s aura didn’t affect me, otherwise we’d likely have failed to get the intel on the Saint.

I needed to see this saint with my own eyes. Just what was she? And what sort of abilities could she use that could annihilate the Wealdthurst like it had? Even Elissa couldn’t destroy a town in an instant if she really tried. We had to be careful.

The night passed without incident, but I missed Tomiko guarding us like a puppy. I made a silent resolution that we’d meet her again soon, and try to help her as best we could.

The morning arrived with no issues. We took our sweet time preparing for whatever Mellow had in store for us. First, we had a hearty meal together with everyone. The catgirl kitchen were surprisingly good cooks, and they delivered! Elissa seemed to be quite popular with them. We’d eventually have to prepare our own meals, however. Did Ao have any cooking skills? I’d have to ask for an honest answer. I possessed the Master Chef skill myself, somewhat bizarrely. In my old life, I didn’t even know how to boil an egg, and relied on my parents to provide for me. When they were gone, I’d regularly ordered deliveries of frozen microwave meals. Given my inheritance, I could have done better, but eating wasn’t something I took joy in, until recently that is. The hearty meal we had was in fact puree’d human hearts with vegetables. A warm broth of human blood on the side. It smelled so good and I lapped up whatever I wanted.

We maybe took too long, because the sun was already low on the horizon when we arrived at Mellow’s residence. We were led into her crystal castle by her attendant, Sakura. She had iridescent purple-blue eyes of an identical colour to Mellow’s jiggly body.

The structure itself was about 20 floors high, a cylindrical structure of a translucent substance. It had all the appearances of crystal but was soft wand warm to the touch. I could feel it squishing slightly under Elissa’s feet. In the middle of what I assumed was the audience chamber, at the centre of the castle, was a wide crystal bed, shaped like an oval and surrounded by a crystal tub. It reminded me of a jacuzzi, but it was clear to see it wasn’t a tub of water. Instead, a swirling vortex of black and purple colours in the shape of a whirlpool was floating just off the bed. The tub, like the rest of the place, was translucent, like jelly, but emitted a slight glow for lighting.

As usual, Mellow greeted us with her trademark glee. But this time while she was still flirting with Elissa, but her eyes were fixed on me for some reason. She commanded her catgirl attendant to leave with a wave of her beautiful translucent hand.

“Welcome to my castle Eli, isn’t it cute?!”, Mellow skipped right over the kind of introductions Justus liked to engage in. It seemed that she was excited to see us. If her request was anything like the last one, I was going to go a bit mad. Mellow wasn’t like Justus, so I was sure it was going to be something different this time.

“I’ll get straight to the point, my sweet one. Your quest is simple. Eli, I want us to fuck.”

... what?!

“Fuck me hard and give us children. I’m so curious about how they’d turn out. Would they be those adorable penis worms I heard about, or maybe something new and exciting? Not that I have a problem with your wormies! I’d like to see them with my own two eyes!”

Was she insane?! Why the hell would Elissa sleep with her? Did she have a death-wish? I didn’t know the mechanics of what Elissa spawned when she would cum, but this was all the more reason not to do this! And why did Elissa seem so calm about this?! I could tell she was trying to hide her unease at the prospect, but she didn’t say “no”.

“Fine, but then we’ll be done, right?” Elissa replied. How could she agree to this madness?! This was not fine! We would not be doing this!

Stop! Time froze. I needed to speak to Elissa about this.

“Are you sure this is a good idea, Elissa?”

“Umm, Hero? It seems like we don’t have much of a choice.”

“We could always find the Saint ourselves!”

“But you said it yourself, Hero, we can’t do it alone. I’ll just get it over with and we’ll do the last request.”

“But Elissa...”

Time unfroze itself. Elissa must have triggered Start.

Mellow was right in front of us. She wrapped her hands around Elissa’s neck. I could tell she was nervous. A strange feeling washed over me. It was like I could hear her heart beating through her entire body. I could feel it. She was nervous. Why the fuck was she nervous? I’d be the one who would be nervous in this situation, not her. Mellow’s body was jiggling about. It was hypnotic. I didn’t want to look away. Mellow pulled Elissa closer to her, and their lips touched. Mellow’s tongue immediately entered Elissa’s mouth. She didn’t resist. I felt like I was going to melt away. Wait, I was melting away. Elissa’s slime was etching away my HP, and in the process, Elissa’s latex was melting wherever Mellow touched her!

Mellow kept tonguing Elissa’s mouth. Slowly, she was wrapping her body around her. The sight of the two of them making out like this, I couldn’t hold on. My mind was going blank. I was slipping away. A part of me was scared.

Mellow had entangled Elissa into her jelly-like body and she was slowly pulling her toward the bed, and the swirling vortex of colour. Elissa was completely limp, her body covered in Mellow’s body. The two of them were completely intertwined. Two blobs of different colours. They looked so beautiful. They reached the edge of the bed and Mellow pushed Elissa down. The swirling vortex grew larger.

The two girls’ bodies were now one. I could see all of Elissa’s beautiful white skin, but also Mellow’s purple-blue jelly like substance. It looked like she was drowning in a pool of purple slime, only her face and breasts remained free from it. The rest of her was disappearing. My mind went blank. I could feel Elissa’s pleasure. Their tongues intertwined once more, their mouths sucking on each other. I could feel Elissa’s heart beating fast. The slime was enveloping her completely, covering her nipples, sliding down her neck and back, into her ass crack. Elissa was getting wet and her penis was growing larger by the moment. Mellow’s body was sliding up Elissa’s legs and down her arms. She was massaging Elissa’s muscles rhythmically, all the way to her fingertips and toes.

“Ohhh!” Elissa moaned in pleasure. Mellow had pushed her face down into the vortex. The whirlpool was rising. Mellow was massaging and milking every pleasure nerve. I kept on regenerating my body with (Re)Construct and (Re)Coalesce, but Mellow was pushing against me. She really was powerful. I underestimated her.

I could tell Elissa’s mind was blank, as her eyes rolled backward with pleasure. Her hard penis was trapped between her torso and Mellow’s lower body, and she couldn’t help moaning. I could see it twitching, as a small trickle of precum erupted and was pushed around by Mellow’s hands.

“This won’t do Eli, I need your delicious cum!” Mellow said seductively. She then morphed around Elissa’s body, not letting any part of her go, until her head was between Elissa’s legs licking her pussy. She formed hands in between Elissa’s legs to keep her firmly in place. I could see her erect penis was above the Mellow, her breasts bouncing with every movement. A slurping noise ensued as the slovenly slime played with Elissa’s wet pussy. Soon the slurping sounds became a steady beat, and with them, the pumping inside of Elissa’s cock intensified. It was twitching at the shaft.

Leaving her tongue stimulating Elissa’s pussy, Mellow opened her mouth and wrapped it at the base of Elissa’s huge cock. Mellow was going to drag out cum out of Elissa’s body like a machine.

“AHH! Yes.. Mellow, I can’t stand it, ahhhh!!”, Elissa called out. Mellow tightened her lips around Elissa’s throbbing member as she began to slide up and down the shaft. Her tongue was now at the tip. She didn’t stop playing with Elissa’s pussy the whole time. Using her fingers to penetrate Elissa, she continued to suck, jerk, and tease her massive rod. It was clear she had experience, and I could tell from her expressions that she was truly enjoying every moment. Slobbering, moaning and looking up to make eye contact with Elissa, all while giving her the most mind blowing pleasure she’d ever felt in her life.

It seemed like Mellow had been practicing sucking cock as long as she could remember. I could hear every one of Mellow’s sexy slurps and Elissa’s moans. At the same time, her body kept massaging and sliding, caressing and wrapping her hot, moist body around her limbs, caressing her cheeks with her fingers. It was too much, too much, the pleasure for Elissa. It was overwhelming, like a river raging and overflowing its banks. Mellow’s insistence wouldn’t stop. It couldn’t and it would never end until Elissa gave in.

I could see the head of Elissa’s penis engulfed by Mellow translucent head. The pressure, the rhythm. Elissa was panting, breathless, and she was getting hotter and wetter and more lubricated, and as she was moaning louder, the tension was growing, almost to a breaking point. A pressure was building in her abdomen. She was about to cum.

And yet, I could tell Elissa was holding back the best she could. For me.

“Fuuuuuuuck me, Eli! FUUUUUUUCCCCKKK ME!! HAAAAAAH! CUMMMM WITH MEEEE!!”, Mellow’s voice rung throughout her whole slimy body. The vibration of her voice hitting a note, sending her whole form shaking and sloshing around. Every part of her was shaking with her. Her excitement. Elissa couldn’t resist, not Mellow and her ministrations, or her voice calling out to her. Demanding her. Her body knew what it wanted to do, and even Elissa couldn’t resist Mellow’s cries. The rising vortex of the colourful mass was spilling over the side of the tub-bed. I knew it was holding me in place somehow.

Mellow, as if sensing our resistance. Polled back her grasp on Elissa’s body and pussy, and reformed on top of Elissa, her dick penetrating Mellow’s pussy.

“Your dick has finally found its proper place, Eli!” Mellow, this whole time her vagina had remained tight, unflickering. But Elissa could feel herself engulfed by it, like it was made of jelly and yet at the same time was an exceptionally warm and tight, heavenly cave.

Mellow begun to bounce her hips on Elissa’s body. Her translucent ass bouncing and clapping like a whore’s.

“Cum! Cum!! CUMMMM!!”, Mellow was crying out in the throes of her own pleasure.

Mellow’s pussy got more slippery and tight at the same time, like the surface of it kept adjusting to Elissa’s dick and allowed the perfect stimulation of her entire member. Elissa moaned harder than before. Mellow’s firm pussy swallowed Elissa’s cock deeper, and every time it did, it slid itself up Elissa’s dick and clapped her ass with a resounding *smack*. Her breasts and slime nipples bouncing all over her torso, smacking together with resounding *slaps* every time. Every pang of my pain seemed to only to make Elissa feel more pleasure. I was down to around 20% HP without even realising it. Mellow was a true monster!

Elissa’s brainwaves and her heart rate were spiking. Mellow could barely hold off her own orgasm as well. In this moment Mellow was nothing but a sex machine, driving Elissa to madness as her body spasmed.

“Ah, ah, ah, Hero... oh, fuck, I can’t hold... aww ahhh, onnn,” Elissa cried out.

I had to do something! Elissa was about to cum!

Mellow didn’t seem to care. So she bit into her lip and started rubbing Mellow’s clit, her fingers thrusting into her pussy while riding her cock. She knew how to give pleasure to a woman.

“You fucking.. ahh, bitch!”, Elissa cried out.

Elissa was bucking her hips like a maddened beast. The pressure building, a knot formed in her stomach as a deep yearning to ejaculate deep inside of Mellow was overwhelming her.

“Ughhh ahhh.. AAAAAHHH!” Elissa moaned out in complete surrender to the moment.

It was Mellow’s undoing.

Elissa’s whole body spasming and buckling underneath the immense pressure and pleasure, Elissa moaned and lost the will to keep struggling as she thrust upward one final time deep into Mellow’s jelly cunt. That was my moment.

I thought back to an online video of how guns worked. A gun was basically a metal tube, with the expanding gasses of an explosion pushing out the bullet at high velocity.

I collected all the oxygen in Elissa’s body into a single point in her crotch and compressed it rapidly with all 200 levels of my and Elissa’s strength. The oxygen ignited. In front of the explosion was Elissa’s load. In front of the load, was Mellow.

A huge compression wave was unleashed  from Elissa’s urethra as she climaxed. Her cock was like the barrel of a gun. Her cum, the bullet.

“...”, a pregnant silence filled the air.

Mellow’s body was splattered into a thousand globules all over the walls of the audience chamber. The whirlpool was gone. And above us, a tunnel all the way up to the peak of Mellow crystal castle. I could see the clouds slowly making their way over the island.

Elissa was unconscious, perhaps from the temporary lack of oxygen, or maybe the massive orgasm.

The globules of slime slowly joined with each other as Elissa recovered and I encased her naked body in latex.

After a while a mouth formed from the biggest mass of the iridescent globules.

“I guess you’re too hot to handle Eli... But next time, I’ll be ready to receive your seed...”

Mellow conceded defeat that night. We had only one final quest to go. And it would be the hardest.

“Your quest is to die.”

Those were Pandora’s words when we met her in the island forest that she called home.

35