Chapter 173 Song Li (3)
106 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Song Li was so caught up with his thoughts that he didn’t notice the scent that he suddenly exuded. There is a hint of mint leaves that came from Song Li’s body.

Hu’er who is near him couldn't help but sniff. This smell is new to her. She feels so refreshed and wants to smell it more. She completely stopped eating and sniffed again. Hu’er could only confirm that the smell came from Song Li after a few sniff

However, this couple sniff is all it got for Hu’er to feel her mind lightweight. She felt so drunk and a fire seemed to light inside her body. She was slowly getting muddle headed and hot.

Song Li realized his mistake; it was nearly too late. He couldn’t stop his body exuding the scent due to his heat. However, he can see that Hu’er is still not in too deep with his scent and can immediately recover as long as he goes away from her.

“I— I need to go.” Song Li ran out and went to a nearby room. He can't go far but also can’t be too close. Song Li locked the door to make sure Hu'er would not be able to go in.

He knew her personality. She is a very curious vixen. She will ask why he smells mint leaves. If Hu’er knows she can help, she will help. But as all sheep know, they are quite obedient, gentle and loving when mating but harsh when in heat. They will always try to control themselves, which they could in  certain times.

Song Li is not confident that he could control himself. Therefore, locking the door is for the safety of both of them.

He didn’t want their first mating to be like this. Just because Hu’er got affected by his heat. He wants Hu’er. He does. But he wants to have her when she is clear minded. Not like this.

There is another thing too. They still don't know if she’s pregnant or not. He didn't want to accidentally hurt her and her baby if ever she is pregnant.

While Song Li calmed down and slowly made the smell on him dispersing, Hu’er was staring at her food, blinking. When her mind clears up, she drinks water and looks at the door.

“That’s his smell when in heat?” she muttered. It is completely different from Jiu Lin. Jiu Lin smells like a sweet fruit, while Song Li smells like mint leaves.

It might have been because of what they eat the most or something. Hu’er does remember Jiu Lin not smelling sweet fruit when he was in heat back when they first started out but gradually turned into sweet fruit.

She likes it both. Those smells gave her refreshing and pure energy. She wants to know if they can still smell other things she likes. Maybe some lotus? It is what she loves to eat the most before fruits. She suddenly wants to go to Song Li. Jiu Lin tasted sweet back then, Song Li might taste minty.

Hu’er giggles. She stood up and went out with a clear purpose. Her curiosity already overwhelmed her thoughts. Tasting Song Li has become her goal for today's goal. Hu’er is now walking towards the door where a very fading smell of mint leaves is in.

Song Li looked at the locked door in front of him. He didn’t know what to say or do. He knows the one knocking is Hu’er and that it is within his expectations that she will still go to him even though she already has an idea of what is happening.

“Hu’er…?” He called but she didn’t speak.

Song Li then remembered that Ke Rin notified him that he will go there to fetch Hu’er so they can check on Hu’er’s health. It is to make sure she is in good health and be able to do another mating. Another issue is if she is pregnant. If Hu’er is pregnant, mating with her at this time might put her in danger. Everything must be checked thoroughly.

He took a deep breath. Before he could even speak, Song Li heard Ke Rin’s voice. “Hu’er? What are you doing here?”

He knew it! Hu'er will really want to help him. Song Li felt relief for not opening the door, especially since his scent had not yet fully gone.

On the other side of the door, Hu’er turned her back to look at Ke Rin.

She smiles gently. “Ke Rin? I should be the one asking that. Although I do miss you,” she chuckles before continuing her sentence, “Dada will be angry.”

Ke Rin looks at the closed door. His sense of smell is great, of course he noticed that someone was inside the room. The smell wasn't unpleasant or pleasant. But he knew it was the smell of a beastman in heat.

The only beastman in here, except for him who just came, is Song Li. The beastman inside should be him. He smiles. Ke Rin agreed to Song Li’s decision to lock himself up. Since it is still not clear if Hu’er's health can take another mate, it’s good that he avoided her now.

To end Song Li’s misery. Might as well be done with it. “I’m here to check on your overall health.”

“I’m pretty healthy.” Hu’er grinned.

Ke Rin walked toward Hu’er and coaxed her to go with him. “That would be great, but still not checking it will keep us thinking too much. Shall we go now to Dad’s medical room?”

She pouted. “Alright.” Hu’er looks at the door and teasingly knocks again. “Song Li, I'll let you clear up the dishes. I will go to Dada first.”

When Song Li heard that, his eyes shined. “Okay,” he shouted and didn't go near the door.

He heard footsteps going away. Song Li could finally sigh in relief.

Song Li cleaned the dishes and did some arrangements in the kitchen. He is too occupied to notice that Hu'er, who just got a health check, came back.

She leaned on the door and watched him arrange the things in the kitchen. She watched him delish. Does biceps keep on flashing her eyes making her lick her lips, thirsty.

“So… Where were we again?” her tone of voice was full of intent to seduce.

Song Li snapped his head toward Hu’er, his neck slowly flushed red.

'What is she wearing.....'

----

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I was not at home for a month. We went to live in a province and have a little rest there.

3