Chapter 175 Their way
58 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Do you want me to read it? Or you read it?” Hu’er volunteered when he saw him so shy.

Yet Song Li felt more embarrassed when she asked that. He pursed his lips to gather some guts to read the card he got before whispering the sentence that the card has. “Kiss a part of a body that you like and don't want others to touch….” His face has already turned red at this point.

Yet Hu’er sighed in disappointment when she heard what is the card he picked. “I thought it was something spicy.”

Song Li, who is too embarrassed, took this chance to take the topic away and satisfy his curiosity. “Spicy?” he asked in a low voice. Then thought Spicy might be more daring that what he read, ‘What does she mean by spicy?’ he look towards Hu’er with confused expression.

Hu’er is very open to telling him what it is and explains, “Oh. We have this ‘taste expression’ that we, Jiu Lin and I, made up while playing this card. The card that I picked earlier is called bland. It’s not too much but also not enough punishment. The card you picked is called a sour card. As it has a hint of jealousy in it. You know what I mean… I’ll tell you what card is the next card too.”

Song Li was thinking about something, ‘If kissing is sour, based on how Hu’er reacted…. Then spicy means….’ he shook his head to get his thoughts dispersed. It’s dangerous, too dangerous.

Her eyes look so misty as she leans in, “So… Where do you want to kiss me?”

Song Li knows that Hu’er is teasing him again. He took a deep breath. “…Neck.”

Her eyebrow raised up in surprise. Then she remembered him looking at her neck earlier. “Come, kiss me.” Hu’er smiles and tilted her head. Welcoming him openly.

He gulped. Song Li’s attention went to her neck. It was so slim and two red marks were too glaring for Song Li. He has been wanting to erase it with his mark. He now has the chance to do so. He took a deep breath and leaned in.

Eyes on her white neck. His face slowly took a deep dive toward her neck.

 “Song Li…” She shivered when his hot breath fanned on her neck.

Song Li’s lips got in contact with her neck. It was so cold yet hot at the same time, making her shiver more and unconsciously give more access to her neck.

Song Li took the chance to make his own mark, one by one. Hu’er breathing becomes so heavy. Her eyes were fully shut. Making all those kisses stimulate her more. She moaned. A lick made her want him more. Yet a second pass she felt him move away.

Opening her dazed eyes, she looks at him confused. “..I—I’m done.”

She blinked, still dazed, she looked at the dice that was offered to her by Song Li. “En… My turn..” She shaked the dice and threw it hoping to get a spicy card.

“Two…” Song Li counted.

Hu’er took the card with expectations, however when she got it, Hu’er was not that happy with what the card was. ‘I can still do something…’ she thought as she read the card. “Sit on your partner's lap if you are a female. If you're a beastman, Lay your face on her lap.”

“That—” Before Song Li could continue to speak, she stood up. Her whole body is slightly exposed to him. She had a thin layer down there but it was just that. Her inner thighs, all the way down, are out in the open. Her breast jiggled when she stood up making his eyes unconsciously went there.

“This card is called sweet. A punishment that is a treat to any player.” She sat down on him. Her back is leaning on his chest.

Breathing so hard, he asked, “How can we play…?”

Her head lightly looks at him and smiles, “Play while I’m in your lap. Once you are done with your punishment, I will need to go back to where I was sitting.”

“..Okay….”

Hu’er nodded at him and took a look at the dice. She moved her body and leaned down to get the dice. Only to make her butt grind at his front. She can feel him twitch underneath her.

“Here roll the dice.” She took his hand and gave the dice. Her butt went left to right. “Let me fix how I sit.” She teased him, grinding until his thing was so hard poking at her.

Gulping, he shaked the dice and threw it down. “Four..”

“Pick your card don't worry I won't peek.” She put her two hands on her eyes blocking her sight.

Song Li had no choice but to pick the card. Leaning towards the card, making his chest push Hu’er a bit. He stiffened. His manhood went in the middle of Hu’er’s thigh. Hu’er's thigh tightened.

“Hu’er…” The wool that hides his manhood seems to retract on their own due to how stimulated he is.

Hu’er felt it but due to her hands that were in her eyes, she couldn't see how his manhood looked. His gaze is on her, afraid that she will take her hands away. But Hu’er didn’t want to make him uncomfortable, afraid he will be scared and go soft.

Hands still on her eyes to act as a cover, she began to move. She rubbed her thighs and made him groan, as she commanded, “Read it.”

“Cong—Congratulations. You won..? Your partner will fulfill one of your wishes…,” he confusingly read. His eyes are already in deep color.

When Hu’er read it she stopped all her movements. “You're so lucky… This is the only card that will give you the deliciousness of the game. Any wishes of yours that I can fulfill, I will do it.”

Her stopping all the movements made him able to think. Song Li suddenly remembered the time where he saw Hu’er standing at the door, watching him. He opened his lips but she interrupted him,  “I’ll only do one of your wishes, think wisely..” Hu’er eyes held excitement that she hid completely as her eyes looks down. ‘Take this chance.’

1