Chapter 1 Lady Fox
1.7k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huli Jing, the number one courtesan, in the red-light district is finally going to have a private privilege show.

According to the news, Huli Jing agreed that the participants don't need to be someone with good looks. Of course, at first, no one believes this news. Everyone knows how chossy of a person Huli Jing is. She is after all the princess of the red-light district. People did ask about it and was confirmed that looks will not be one of the requirements.

They have been looking and wondering why Huli Jing suddenly agreed to this. The day before the show came, a huge silk banner was put up. 'Come and participate in Huli Jing's last service' Huli Jing is going to retire after this show.

There are a few theories about her retirement. Some thought that Huli Jing already found a gold master and some hoped that Huli Jing will choose her golden master at the show.

Almost all men want to attend it. However, only 100 males who have huge merit to the country, rank 2 above as an official, or deputy generals to generals can attend with the addition of 100 golds as an entrance payment. Although they already put limitations, it wasn't enough. Bribery and threats were made, some agreed and some didn't. It's not surprising that there were more than two hundred participants now.

Every participant is hidden in their room. They could see the dagu, big drums that were already on the floor. Dancing on top of dagu while making music is something Huli Jing rarely does yet she is an expert at it. Everyone got excited when they saw that dagu.

"Greetings everyone! You all seem excited to see Lady Fox." The person who spoke is Madam Yun, the headmaster of Moon Pavilion.

Madam Yun is the person in charge of Moon Pavilion and can be called the manager. She raised and nurtured Huli Jing of all ladies there in Moon Pavilion.

Madam Yun raised her hand. Shouts and noise all halted. She smiled and said, "I'm glad to know how excited you guys are. While our lovely Lady Fox is preparing, we will have a little question and answer. The servers will give you a piece of paper. One person can only have one paper. You can write one question on the paper. Of course, even if you write two or more questions we will only answer one of them. Afterward, give the paper back to the servers. No need to go out of the rooms, they will come to you. We will only give you half incense, after that the server will get your paper."

And just like that, time passed and the barrel is already full of papers. "I'm going to pull one paper now... And the question is.." Well, it was just a trick. The servers already gave her the papers that needed to be read. For example the emperor's paper, and those princes' and general's papers. Yes, they came, of course with guards and in incognito.

"Why Huli Jing is having a final show?" Madam Yun read the question and showed them the paper to make it seem like there is no tricks.

"Just like every lady in our pavilion. If they want to settle down they need to do the final show. Half of the money will be given to the Pavilion. The other half will be divided into two; one for the people of Moon Pavilion and another for the lady who will be settling down. It will be her dowry." Madam Yun grinned and continued, "Most of you might not know but there have been events like this more than eight years ago. We gave them freedom and married six ladies back then. However, they are not this luxurious because they aren't famous enough. Anyway, let's go and pick another paper."

Madam Yun got another one and read it, "If Lady Fox is going to be freed, will she choose her partner here?"

She looks around in amusement. "How did you know? I mean..." Madam Yun cough, "Someone knew about the final show events. Lady Fox will indeed go to look for a partner. She's not yet sure who her marriage partner is but Lady Fox already has a list. I just don't know if anyone on the list will agree to marry her." Men shouted willingly and whistled making Madam Yun laugh.

"Can I make her my concubine?" Madam Yun grinned. The word that is on the paper was actually 'this Prince'. She only changed it to make it anonymous.

"This question must be answered by Lady Fox herself. Maybe after the show, you will see her. We, the people in Moon Pavilion never interfered with what kind of person they will be once they are freed."

Madam Yun took another paper and shook her head. "I already answered this one, but I will still read it. 'Can Madam Yun be a matchmaker and make me her husband?' I'm sorry the Moon Pavilion has a clear line about that. We can't interfere in their future lives. Not even being a matchmaker."

A server ran to her and whispered, "Lady Fox said she is ready to go down." before running out.

Madam Yun nodded with a smile, "It seems like we run out of time because the show is about to start!"

Darkness occupied the stage. Everyone stopped what they were doing. They look intently at the stage, while others are on guard with what will happen.

Suddenly a person drops down on the stage. Her clothes are flattering in the air as she gently steps on the drag. A small light opened to follow her every move, and with that everyone can see Huli Jing in a beautiful see-through red dress, that makes her white skin desired by the males. Her eyes are the only part they could see as the veil is hiding her beautiful features. It was gorgeously sharp and seductive, like a fox luring them to get closer.

The background courtesan starts playing their instruments as Huli Jing dance on top of the dagu. Every bit of movement was so enchanting all eyes were on her. The sounds of dagu get faster and faster, and one by one a cloth comes off Huli Jing's body, making everyone excited and enchanted. As she stepped on her last beat she looks up and sigh relief, smiling as a tear escaped her eye.


https://ko-fi.com/i/IL4L5K0LLZ

28