Chapter 5 Jealous Daddy wants Kisses
1.1k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Daddy, the physician, was reprimanded by the other Daddies.  They seem to be angry but the other males stopped them from bursting out and focused on coaxing Huli Jing.

Huli Jing stopped crying and then put her down with tons of fruit that they just harvested. Not all of the males came back, half of them are still hunting and looking for fruits.

Huli Jing finally calmed down and ate the fruits in a daze. The other males picked up the small foxes and went out to reprimand them. While the physician and others are talking and planning for something. Although they were talking, from time to time some males would look at Huli Jing. The talk went on and on, and when Huli Jing saw no one looking at her for a long time, she hid immediately.

Under the fur blanket, where Huli Jing's hiding. She was so embarrassed to look at those Daddies. Weeping like that when she was already too old made her feel ashamed. She did cry more lately only when any of her "Daddy" couldn't understand she wanted to go potty or bathe. But to cry badly like that because she did something wrong made her feel bad and embarrassed. How could an

eighteen-year-old cry like that? Back in Li Country an eighteen-year-old lady already has two to three children.

One of the males unconsciously looks at Huli Jing only to find out she's hiding. Afraid that she can't breathe properly he called her, "Hu'er?" and went towards her to lift the blanket.

"Ah!" Huli Jing yelled and took the blanket, and hid again. The male looked at her, amused. Everyone is now looking at the bulging fur blanket.

Those "Daddies" kept on calling Huli Jing and nudging the furry blanket, coaxing her to get out. Suddenly, Huli Jing felt tugged on the fur blanket making her hold it tight and yell, "Nyaw!" Her "No" sounds so milky and cute, making them stop speaking and stunned by cuteness.

Huli Jing felt that there was no movement or voice anymore. She panicked, thinking those daddies hate her now. Huli Jing loves beauty; she can't afford to push them away. What would she do if they didn't want her anymore? Her body is still small and weak to find her food. She hesitantly peaked a little and saw them looking at her but no one spoke.

She fully went out of her fur blanket and sat up. Hugging the blanket, Huli Jing looks at them and looks at her hand thinking about how to say it. When she decided to open her mouth Huli Jing said, "Sowowey, nyaw hwate Hyu'er". Still, no one spoke or held her.

With pursed lips, she suddenly wanted to cry again. Huli Jing feels so bad, she didn't know if they could understand her, if what she said was right. It's what she heard them say to her and combine the words. Huli Jing felt so wronged, thinking; 'What if it's a bad word? Or what if she said different words?' She just wanted to say sorry and not hate her. Too insecure to speak again, she sniffed.

The men in the room were too stunned and happy. Most of them couldn't bear to hold her, afraid that they might hurt her. The physician who is used to carrying Huli Jing saw that no one wanted to risk it and finally carried Huli Jing. He wiped her eyes and tried to give her to another male.

That male was stunned and looked at Huli Jing, then looked at the physician, shaking his head. The physician smiles at him and convinces the male to take Huli Jing. The male's hand shakingly took Huli Jing and held her gently.

Huli Jing was too excited now, for her this is a treat. The male was the person who watched her once but never got closer to her. This man is a hunk! Her chubby little hands held the male's face and kissed his cheeks. She squealed in delight and giggled. This type of a man is what she likes, hunks!

Again for the nth time they all froze. The physician hurriedly took Huli Jing away, making her pout. She looks at the male and laughs happily. The male cheeks and neck are blushing, when he realizes that he ran out of the room.

The other men in the room felt it was unfair. The physician spoke to them and they reluctantly went out. Honestly, they want to beat the male who ran out. Of course, that's what they did.

Once they were out of the room, everyone seemed to have the same idea and ran toward the male who still couldn't believe Huli Jing kissed him. The male was punched in his head immediately before he could recover and he was swarmed by the other males.

The other people who were working outside watched them beat the male. After the beating was done, they left the male and went to other people to boast about Hu'er. The male who was beaten is still smiling silly. He didn't care about getting wounds if the reason is Hu'er kissing him.

He stood up, grimacing from the pain. The beaten male went to his brothers and boasted that Hu'er could speak now and he got a kiss too. Everyone who heard that Hu'er knew how to speak are shocked. No baby has spoken so early. As far as they know, Hu'er could also stand on her own too. Plus, it's too magical for them to hear that Hu'er even knows she can give a kiss.

Meanwhile, the physician was staring at Huli Jing. She's too confused about why he is staring at her. But soon enough the physician gave her a hint. Speaking gently and repeating the word "Kiss", pointing at his cheeks.

Huli Jing's eyes widened and realized what he wanted. Jealous Daddy wants kisses, and Huli Jing gives them to him. She giggled and copied him as "Kwissh", giving him tons of smooch on the cheeks.

The physician's cheeks were full of saliva, making Huli Jing laugh. He blushed and chuckled.

23