Chapter 9 Older than Me
670 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When talking about going outside, if they can, they would completely avoid it. It's not that female babies are forbidden to go out, they are just very protective toward Hu'er. If possible, they want to hide her. After all, Hu'er has become their lifeline.

"I won't go to the forest. Daddies, when can Hu'er go out?"

They were stump. "Why does Hu'er want to go out? Are you getting tired of looking at Daddies? Do you dislike spending time with us?"

Shocked, "Like! Like! Just want to see trees…"

"We are in a tree right now." He gently wipes her mouth.

"We are?" She looks around. All she sees is a form house made of wood. There is indeed a possibility that they are in a tree but how? The house is big and tall, is there such a tree?

"Yes, Do you want to know how the house was made?" The physician saw that Hu'er nodded so he beckons to someone. Hu'er's hunk Daddy stepped forward and went near her. "Your Daddy is one of the beastmen who constructed the tree house. They also craft some other things like this bowl, tables, chairs, and more."

Hunk Daddy interjects, "We rarely do it. I mine the most."

"Just tell a bit, which she can easily understand," one of the males said.

The hunk nodded, "When it comes to the required size of a tree, most beastmen who are single are fine with 5 adult beastmen hugging the tree and two adult beastmen tall. They are after all just sleeping in there. If a female becomes an adult, she will be given a tree. It must be ten to fifteen beastmen hugging the tree, the taller the tree the better as there is a need to make two to three floors. The only difference is our tree. Our tree is the tallest and thickest tree. To make a house we will make a hole inside the tree and structure it into rooms. Some trees die when we do so, like our tree sturdy." Hunk daddy stop and blushes. Realizing that he was too immersed in explaining, completely forgetting that Hu'er might not understand.

Before he could even say sorry, Hu'er trow a question, "Why ours is thickest and tallest?"

"Because we are living in a treatment treehouse. I and five of your Daddies are physicians," Dada picked up some fur that is on her head.

Hu'er was about to ask who are the other five physicians when she heard a whisper, "What are you doing here?" Her ears perk up and look at where it is.

Several small fox heads are peeking at the door. Their eyes are big and watery. They looked so shocked and were about to run away. "Wait!" That's her brother. She already knew that Daddy means Father and those little foxes are her brothers. She wants to meet them.

Hu'er hurriedly stood up and ran toward them. "Eh?" looks down then looks at the person who raised her. She was walking in the air.

"Hunk Daddy, carry me to little foxes." pointing at the door.

"Hu–hunk Daddy…?" daze, he muttered.

Dada sighed and decided, "No. We will call them back instead." He took Hu'er to the dazed man and looks at her, worried.

Her other Daddy went out immediately and called the little fox. Thinking that if he does so he will be given a nickname, 'I don't know what Hu'er would call me. Will she call me fruit? I always give her fruits.' He didn't even think that everyone gave Hu'er fruits.

"Hu'er can you tell Dada why did you call your daddy a large piece of Daddy?" he patiently waited for the stunned Hu'er to explain. But what he got was a giggle.

"Did the elder teach you about what a hunk is?" Hu'er looks at the man who spoke. It's her scholar daddy!

She nodded, "Yes! Like a hunk of meat means a large piece of meat." 

"Then why did you call your Daddy like that?" Dada looks at her with concern.

"Hunk also means strong man. Elder also taught me about how to describe appearance."

"He did…?"

"Yes!" She looked around and went nearer to Dada before whispering, "He heard it from other old females."

"These stinky cubs ran too fast." The Daddy who went out got the little foxes and threw them in the room.

Hu'er shockingly looks at the fox who immediately bounces on the floor with its feet. They are quite used to it already.

"Go to your line," a husky rang to Hu'er's ears. Their ears twitched, and she looked at the very handsome man at the very corner. She couldn't see him clearly and stretched her neck to look for him.

Her Daddies unconsciously made a way to let her see the man. 'How gorgeous he is! How come I never noticed him?'

Hunks are indeed what she likes but what definitely desires are those men who have so much sex appeal. 'Such a man… If only he was not one of her Daddies… Maybe he isn't?' Her eyes immediately shine.

"That's your oldest brother," after saying that her Dada immediately gently pushes her head to look at the little foxes that are already in their line.

They are all in order from smallest to biggest. Her Dada pointed at the three biggest foxes. "Transform." And when they did, Hu'er was shocked. The three are bigger than her. They are looking at her shyly.

Hu'er's head snaps at her Dada "How old?"

"They are triplets, eight whole seasons old. Beastmen can transform into their human form once they are already five to ten whole seasons old. Depending on potential. The four foxes—," the four went forward. "—they are five whole seasons old, can't transform yet and the other two are two whole seasons old."

Hu'er nodded in a daze, 'They are older than me… The whole season should be years old in their language.'

Her Dada continues, "There are nine cubs right in front of you and one that is in the corner—," Hu'er was about to look at him again, but her Daddies are already blocking the sight with a smile. "—and eight more that already have a mate. No need to see them."

"Hi…" Hu'er didn't know what to say. 'These foxes are still so small yet… how come I became the youngest?'

"Everyone can now go away. Let Hu'er go back to sleep."

14