Chapter 27 Mark Him Now
552 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone is clapping their hands. Not all of the fox beastmen are here which is normal. The ones that only need to attend a female's second birthday are their whole family, the beastmen who gave Hu'er a gift, a few of the neighbors who are really close to their family, the tribe leader, some elders, and females who wanted to join the fun. There are also seven sheep beastmen who attended Hu'er's birthday.

"You can now start the feast! Enjoy!"

The attendees could help but be excited as they kept on being mysterious about the two bowls. Once they open the two bowls, everyone can hear the gasps. One bowl is soup. They could see the meat inside. They put in quite a lot more than the normal one. The other bowl is divided into two, a fruit salad on the left and a vegetable salad on the right. It's full too.

Every table has fifteen attendees; it will only exceed if the mates of the female who attended exceed fifteen as one family are one table. There are more than twenty tables right now. The family Hu'er is very generous to give so much food when an average birthday party will give these two bowls to forty attendees already.

Everyone couldn't help but fill the small bowl in front of them. They merrily ate. While at the very back of the party, Hu'er's Daddies gave the cubs who couldn't transform the food. They were given four fried diced meat, a vegetable soup, and a small fruit salad.

Hu'er and his Daddies with her brothers ate at their table. After eating they didn't really have to do anything. Min He just told all their sons to come so they could meet Hu'er formally.

Jiu Hu then carried Hu'er to their family. They all greeted her and gave their blessings.

"You all go in line from oldest to youngest so it's easier for Hu'er to remember your names." Min He waved at them. They lined up, facing Hu'er. "Take a step then say your name. After that go back to your line."

Jiu Lin started introducing his name so his brothers could follow, "Jiu Lin, firstborn." 

"Yun Se, second born. This is my mate, Ru Linye." He nodded at her and smiled. The girl smiled at her and waved. The girl looks twenty-plus years old already.

"How old is she?" she whispered to Dada. But as a beastmen, her brothers heard her.

Yun Se is the one who answered the question, "She's twelve. I'm her eighth mate. There are twenty beast cubs she bore and two of them are mine. Her first pregnancy gave her seven cubs, then five cubs, next six cubs, and lastly two cubs. She's pregnant right now." He looks very proud.

Hu'er eyes went wide. The female doesn't look fifteen at all. Her body matured so much and she even has a lot of cubs!

"Yun Le, third born. My mate isn't here as our house is too far," he then embarrassingly waved. The truth is her mate didn't want to go. Every attendee will give a gift, she's just petty. But Yun Le didn't know that he will get scolded later when he goes home, for not knowing that there will be a lot of good at the table. He did however bring his five cubs but didn't introduce them as they are too busy eating with other cubs.

"Yun Min, fourth born. My mate is pregnant with my female child, and will need Dad's help when the time comes." Wanting to go forward more to get closer to Hu'er, his dad, Yun He, glared at him so he stopped.

Yun He stepped out, "I'm their Dad. Jiu Lin, Yun Se, Yun Le, and Yun Min were all born as the first cubs. Jiu Lin was born first so he was given the 'Jiu'." Yun He waved at the next one.

"Jiu Su, fifth born.—" He grinned at her, holding a fox. For some reason, Hu'er knew that it was Shu Su.

He wants to reintroduce Shun Su only to be interrupted by his Dad, "He is my son. Jiu Su was supposed to be a triple cub but then they died. They were born in winter, the cold was too much for them to handle. He is the only one who survived." The one who spoke is Jiu Se aka Hunk Daddy.

Hu'er didn't speak. The others don't mind what Jiu Se said. It is because too many whole seasons have passed already, but back then they were devastated losing two of their cubs.

"Min Le, sixth born." He smiled at her. Min Le looks like Min He so Hu'er glanced at Min He.

He nodded at her and said, "He is the only cub." Back then, when Min Le was born they thought that their mate might not be able to give birth to a litter of cubs. They were fine with it but the next one made them sigh with relief.

"Su Ke, seventh born, Su Rin, eighth born, and Su Ye, ninth born. They are the recent ones who just got mated from your brothers. They mated on the first day of spring, the seventh day of spring, and the twenty-eight days of spring. They were so busy that they forgot to visit you," scoffed. Her three brothers embarrassingly greeted her and apologized. Their mates didn't come so they didn't speak about it too. The one who spoke is Daddy Su Yu, a physician too.

"Ke Rin, the tenth born, Ke Si, the eleventh born, and Ke Li, the twelfth born." Ke Le is also one of her physician Daddies. He waved his hands, and the three bowed to her.

"Lu Yin, thirteenth born, Lu Min, fourteenth born, Lu Cheng, fifteenth born, and Lu Wen, sixteenth born. They would soon transform. I will make sure to let Hu'er see how they transformed for the first time." The three excitedly made noise, agreeing to Lu Yang.

"The last brothers you have are Hu Xun, seventeenth born, and Hu Chi, eighteenth born. They turned three last spring." Hou Yu carried the two.

"They didn't have a birthday party?" Hu'er looks at Hou Yu, confused.

"Beastmen don't have birthday parties. Females have two birthday parties. When two whole seasons old and sixty whole seasons old," Jiu Hu explained. Hu'er just nodded. Birthdays are rare as it costs a huge amount of food stocks.

"Dada bring me down." Jiu Hu looks at her puzzled, but Hu'er insisted on going down. Once her feet landed on the floor, she bowed. "My name is Hu'er, two whole seasons old. I'm Daddies' and Dada's child. Nice to meet you all!"

9