Chapter 156 Hei Bai Mao
162 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: It's my bday~ A chapter for you all to enjoy~

----

When the gathering finished, everyone started to clean up. The females are sent back to their home. On the other hand the males are cleaning up after the celebration.

Hu'er is standing helplessly at the side because they didn't want her to help. Jiu Lin is also standing near her holding her juice and berries. They just let her watch there.

She felt a bit shy and wanted to go away but didn't know where to go. Back in their home, It was just Jiu Lin and her working together. Hu'er got used to it even if it's just for a short time. Jiu Lin would let him do things so her body will not just stay and be weakened.

They did get into a bit of debate about her moving around at first but she won and got the rights to do some small household things like wiping tables and making her bed. Sometimes she will arrange their food while Jiu Lin is making her juice and so on.

Now that she's not doing anything, her hand is twitching. She really wants to help them out. Her tail unconsciously moved as she tried to behave herself.

Suddenly, Hu'er found that the light was blocked by someone who was coming toward them.

She looked at who it was and saw a young beastman. "Hi," he greeted and raised his hand.

"Hi!" she greeted back as she looks above.

Her eyes immediately got attracted by the furry black and white ears. It looks so hairy and fluffy. His inner ear is white while the outer is black. It's so cute and pointy.

Not to be rude her eyes went back to his eyes yet this also made her eyes shine in amazement. His eyes are hazel with those green fleeks around it. It's so fascinating that she couldn't help but be drowned with it.

"You look pretty."

He was so direct that it took time for Hu'er to respond, "Thank you!"

She feels so flattered and happy with his compliment. Hu'er knew her appearance is definitely top notch but this young beastman's appearance is more than what she is. To be complimented by a beautiful creature, her perspective of herself feels validated.

A hand tapped on the beastman shoulder. "This is Hei Bai Mao from Maine Coon's Tribe." It's Shun Su.

She smiles at Shun Su then looks at the young beastman called Hei Bai Mao and mutters, "Main Coon…"

Hu'er was about to evaluate his appearance when she saw his eyes darting around. When she saw where he was looking, stunned, "Why are you looking at my tail…?"

He blinked, "Ah?" Hei Bai Mao was too focused on following the beat of Hu'er's tail. He really wanted to pounce on it and catch the moving tail. He can feel his paws getting itchy and want to transform.

She hugged her tail and looked at him with suspicion."What are you looking at?"

Hei Bai snapped out. "Sorry," he embarrassingly said as he messed up his short fluffy back with some streaks of white hair.

"Your tail is moving. His eyes would unconsciously look at things that are moving. Well at least he could control it most of the time…. Not now though…." Shun Su glared at him.

He was about to apologize again but Hu'er ears twitched when she heard that. Hei Bai Mao immediately got attracted to her ears and was looking at it intently.

Hei Bai Mao looked like he was waiting for her ears to move again and pounced on them. Hu'er eyes widened and let go of her tail. She hid her ears away from his sight 

"Stop that," she glared and went to Jiu Lin's back to hide from him. This beastman is cute but there is something in him that made her afraid of him. Hu'er didn't know why but she felt that Hei Bai Mao might devour her.

Just in time, before Shun Su could punch Hei Bai Mao to wake up, Qiang Li appeared, "I will be taking him away." He grabbed his collar and dragged him in the building where their students reside.

She peaked and wave her hand, "Bye Daddy Qiang Li~"

Qiang Li raised his other hand to wave back but was still walking straight in the building without looking back.

"Is he Daddy's Qiang Li's student?" She asked Shun Su.

Before Shun Su could even answer, someone already answered, "Yes. He is."

"Dada!" Hu'er beamed and went out from Jiu Lin's back.

Jiu Lin patted her hair, "Little Hei is the youngest student under us. He is not just Qiang Li's student but also Hou Yu's student. He would sometimes ask us to teach him how to dress wounds."

"Oh?" She went closer to Jiu Hu and waited for more information.

Hu'er looks interested so Jiu Hu continues, "He is very flexible and fast in hunting. He likes fish so…"

"So he asked to learn how to fish?" she interrupted.

He chuckled and nodded, "Yes. You will see more of them, the Main Coon Tribe."

Her eyes shined, "Are they always in our tribe?" Hei Bai Mao is pretty handsome, she wanted to see more beautiful creatures to admire.

"They are. The Main Coon Tribe loves to go out and visit tribes near them. They mostly do trades. Main Coon is good at hunting. It's just that… They are very lazy and never like to cook but love to eat." This time it's Song Li who looks extremely helpless.

Song Li and the Main Coon tribe have already created a relationship of I give you more raw food, you give me delicious food. It's just that their appetite is so big that there are days that he felt so tired or would drag more beastmen for help.

She giggled and pointed at herself. "Oh… Like me?"

Jiu Hu immediately answered, "Of course not. You're different from them. At least right now, only Little Hei can be called hard working."

"Why do you call him Little Hei?"

7