Leaving for a Journey
329 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ding, congratulation! Host has achieved Sage Level in Array Making, unlocked the Cultivation System!"

Elor laughed when he heard the voice in his head. Finally! After uncountable time he finally made it!

Many would ask why he was so happy? Well, when he first came to himself he was confused. Everything was just a gray fog to him. He didn't know what a tree was or anything. He knew how to breath, that he needed food to live but not much more. Even speaking was no good.

That was when he heard something which scared him, he didn't understand fully what was going on. Something about moving?

After living several days he slowly got used to everything. Sometimes he would hear a ding sound and something in his head.

It wasn't until he finally understood several emotions. It was always about, something happy, good, do more.

After even more time he understood what a tree was, the word was always said when he felled one. First he didn't understand but when he used food he hunted as a thing to hit one the voice was different.

After trying and trying he finally understood what it wanted. Be better, achieve something in activities. When he didn't hear a voice anymore from felling trees he changed his activity. After several dozens activities did a light shine on him which granted him...sapience.

"I can still remember the first time I could understand this hellish voice. How laughable was I to completely trust this thing. Even know that I finally have the chance to get away from this planet I still find myself trapped here."

Yes, the being in question would be called humanoid from it's appearance, weirdly enough there was a shining glow around him. It didn't blind anyone but still was one weird thing to see.

The problem with it was the prison it was in. It wasn't a prison in the truest sence because he could walk around and was free, free in the boundary of a pretty small planet.It would have been fine if there were any other beings which didn't just straight attack him when he was seen. Sadly the reality was different.

That was several time ago, he knew the concept of day, at least that when its light, it was day and if its dark, its night. Now that he got the other system he was happy.

The system told him once that if he reached the Ancestor level he could leave this planet on his own! If he only knew what that would mean.

After he got his new system he did what it wanted. First was the Body Forging Realm. It was divided into 9 smaller realms.

After several time and much pain it finally time to go into the Energy Storing Realm! It was also divided into 9 smaller realms. Maybe every reaml was divided by 9? But why this number?

When the next ding sound came the system told him to forget the world and focus on his soul. The Soul Forging Realm. After the Soul Forging Realm came the Transformatiin Realm. After he achieved this realm he could fly! Well, it was more of a akward levitating than flying but still fun!

As he stepped into the Ascencion Realm he got many things stuffed unto his brain. How to control your energy, what kind of elements there were and so on. It had mostly to do with cultivating one self to become Immortal.

That was when he first questioned the system what kind of realm Ancestor was. The reply made him not trust the voice in his head again.

"Ancestor isn't a realm, Ancestor is a stage where there is nothing more above you. In your little understanding you are a being which can do what it wants."

Ancestor wasn't a realm? How the hell should he achieve something which isn't a realm? If beings outside knew what he thought they would have been angry! He didn't even have a tribulation, what did he want more?

"Host, do not worry. The first step was achieving the Sage level in most activities. The next step would be achieving Godhood and the last ?2(#$(?@?"

What the hell was the last one? Godhood? The knowledge he got didn't say anything about any godhood.

His question was answered shortly after.

"Goodhood is mostly known as God Realm in the Upper World. Immortals are gods of the Middle World so to say."

This time he instantly kneeled on the ground. Getting every stage higher did take more and more time. If its like the lower part of cultivation till Immortal Emperor wouldn't that mean...

Low level cultivators are from Body Forging to Ascencion Stage. Middle cultivators are from False Immortal to Emperor Immortal.

The first were a difference of 5 big realms, the Immortal realms were False, True, Gold, Low, Middle, High, King and finally Emperor Immortal.

First were 5 than 8 big realms.. if the god realm had 11..He didn't want to think about that. He just began his training. Who cared, it wasn't like he had any other plan. Beside cooking and some time painting or playing selfmade instruments, he cultivated.

Many time was over when he finally stretched his body.

"King Immortal eh..I don't believe I still can't fly out of the atmosphere!"

He began slow but soon he was almost teleporting towards the sky. King Immortals could normaly teleport from one planet to another. How was it possible that he couldn't? Was it because of the system or something else?

Soon he hit a layer which blocked his forward momentum. Scorn filled his eyes and he punched out which quaked the whole planet he was on. Still, nothing happend.

"It seems it isn't because of my cultivation. Something isn't right here. There are no arrays or laws bound here but its as if it was made to be a..prison? Why? Let's just cultivate, maybe if I reach Emperor realm I will have some answers."

So began the cycle once more, if one had to say something than it was the time he needed to go from King to Emperor Immortal. He may not know the actual time but it was more than the time he knew he existed.

"Ding, congratulation! Host reached Immortal Emperor, few steps until you can get out of the prison!"

Before he could even think about what the voice in his head meant with prison did a flood of memories overcome him. Not knowledge no, it were memories.

"Are you for real..ARE yOU FOR FUCKING REAL!!?"

The memories he got were from a being of the Crowned Divine stage. Better said the apex of cultivation. It included many knowledge he didn't have, there were so many beings out there! Elves, mythical beings, demons and more!

The most important part was how time was looked at. A day, a year, a millenium, an aeon and the longest time frame was a choas cycle!

It doesn't make any sense written but if one knows how much time he was being held captive here in his lifetime alone one had to shudder.

A chaos cycle was best explained with..rebirth of the existence. It didn't mean that everything died or that the existence collapsed. It was better known as the invasion of another dimension. This happened as a rule of thump..about every 20'000 aeons..

"Urghh, if this memories really are true it would bring many questions about this system. To think I'm proficient in several hundred Sage Arts.... This Crowned Divine didn't even have one! Still... There are beings called Sages? But they are above but not above Crowned Divines?"

Elor knew now why he couldn't leave, this whole little galaxy wasn't even in a plane of existence. It was in a pocket dimension. Luckily he wasn't strong enough yet to break it. He shuddered by the thought of killing himself because of stupidity.

After sorting out everything he accepted his newfound knowledge.

Elor slowed down his breathing and begin to meditate. To achieve that miserable Crowned Divine level. If he was happy about something it would be that he didn't have any tribulations. He didn't know why though.

If he thought a little bit more he would understand that system was the reason, why it was important for him to learn those Sage Arts. 

Lower Divine, Named Divine, Higher Divine, Ruling Divine and finally Crowned Divine.

After having achieved the cultivation needed he breathed in slowly. It wasn't because he was happy, it was because there was suddenly a rift opening up in a forest several kilometers away from him. The voice of the system made him laugh. At least he could get out.

"Ding, congratulations! You are now a free being, as for becoming an Ancestor. You have to do some little erands but I pressume that it won't be hard for you. I hope you fulfill our dream. I will not make it hard for you, reach the True Ancestor Sage realm and all your questions will be answered. Also don't even think about forcing others because that isn't the true way. If you ever force someone to be join you or show the world your true might to bend them WE will began a new..."

New questions, eh? He didn't care about not forcing anyone or showing his might. The memories of the Crowned divine ended with him offending several other bigshots by flaunting. He would like to eat those delicasies and see the wonders of the world!

With a sigh he stood up and teleported himself towards the rift. What world would greet him? He may have memories from the outer world but he was still stuck for a long time. There will be many things who aren't like the things from them. 

10