Side Story: The Sage Sect grows Part 1
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let's conclude this meeting. We will build up our strenght and grow the whole continent as the base, as soon that we have enough power to sweep this world and the middle one, we will commence Operation 'New Beginning'."

The hall was quiet and everyone nodded at Nadias words. When all was said and done, there were more than enough proofs that her words were real. 

From being used as fooder to the information how they were made. a time of change. 

In the hall were many familiar faces. Elder Red, Kopion, Jovanna, Johann, Lau, Elder Lin, Lena, Par and Nadia.

Par raised her head and began to talk. "Vice Sect Master, what about Sect Master and...Luor?"

Everyone in the hall except Lau understood her implications. Elor wasn't heard of since he has gone out with Elder Green. As for Luor, when Nadia came back, right after "freeing" Jovanna, was to ook for him.

Weirdly enough, he didn't try to run or hide. He was just sitting on a cliff looking out into the ocean.

Nadia still rememberd his sentence clearly. 

"Don't ask, for there is no answer. One day, it shall be clear to you."

After he said that he just closed his eyes and turned into..stone. Nadia tried many things to move or turn him back but it was as if he didn't exist. No, he wasn't made from the laws and truths.

It made her realize that there was truly someone else who was involved in this ordeal.

"Let the statue, Luor alone. Don't let anyone go near it. As for Sect Master, he most probably isn't here anymore."

Johann and Jovanna trembled after the last sentence. Kopion and Elder Red sighed.

Nadia saw the changes and had to clarify. "I don't mean he is dead, no I can't say for sure. If he is still living..he most probably is not in any of the three worlds."

She somwhat understood what happened to the space they were imprisoned. She also did torture Theo for that reason.

It, which made this space didn't move or try to stop her from erasing one of its seed. How would that being be lenient enough to not intervene?

Either their world was cut off from it or it was sealed. As good as she knew Sect Master it was probably both.

Their part was now to cleanse the world and rebuild it on another foundation. They had to do both things synchron as else...else they would just make the worlds dissappear.

Elder Red stood up and bowed. "I will go to the Beast Union. Now that Elder Green isn't heard of and the new Grand Elder is..not suitable yet to command. I shall lead a party to investigate those seeds and have information about them."

Nadia gazed at Elder Red and waved her hands. A crystal flew towards the later.

"If you think you found someone infested, use this crystal to probe them. They just have to hold it. If the crystal turns red. Don't kill them, get them here. Don't forget, either they had an immense personality twist towards greed and arrogance or they have massive luck and shouldn't be in a position they should be!"

Next was Lau who stood up. "Goddess, what about the Apex Continent?"

The rest in the room were puzzled, what about them? Nadia was silent for a moment before beginning to talk.

"That will be our greatest obstacle. Even if Guardian Jovanna and Johann join forces with me. There is a big chance that some will flee. I can't use my full power, now that I am not complete and have a physical body."

Lau sighed. The rest also knew what was going on with her. Her body was fused with the memories and abilities of the God who made them all! It was hars to believe but the facts were there.

Loud footsteps suddenly draw towards the new build hall and the door was opend wide with a pale faced Sun. Elder Lin saw him and had a bad feeling, why did this seem so..familiar?

"E-Elders! M-Massive! H-hundreds no thousand! Flying towards us are-are-."

Elder Lin got cold sweat, he will make it that this disciple never has scout duty again! Was he a jinx? Wait..Thousand?!?

The rest of the hall wasn't better, they all knew what flying meant. Even worse was the number. Was he sure he didn't hallucinate?

Johann was the first to run out and instantly transform to his dragon body. He let out a battle cry but that was instantly cut short when he saw what was coming. Are you joking?

He was joined by the others, except Lena and Elder Lin, which couldn't fly yet. Par was now back in the Ascencion stage, even though only the 2nd. They all had wry smiles on their face.

Nadia was the first to regain her clarity and scannend them quietly, a happy smile was soon on her.

"Change of plans, get a feast going. It seems that our friend circle grew a lot bigger now."

The rest didn't understand and Lau for example didn't even hear it. How could he?

Dozens of massive dragons, Birds with wingspan of several hundred meters, a bear as big as a small mountain and many more majestic beast. Within them were little spots, humans flying in the air, some on swords and others on little boats.

Johann was the second to come to himself but only because he saw a pair of dragon leaving the group and speeding towards them. It wasn't like he never saw somwthing worse. His eyes opend wide, how could he forget! Dien't they say they wait for their last battle?!?

At that moment did Kopion also see those two beings and a smile was hung on it.

He gazed at the still human form Jovanna and quickly told her whilestubbing her with his elbow. "Little niece, go greet your parents, are you that unfilial?"

After that he slowly descended and walked towards Elder Lin and Lena.

"Vice Sect Master told us to make a big feast. Let's go, if only the disciple help it would take too long..also..they could have a break from my daughter. We can use this feast to also announce the new beginning of our Sage Sect!"

Jovanna didn't move, not because she didn't want to speed to her parents. She also rememberd, the army of dragons behind the gate!

1