Getting over the initial shock
27 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elor was laying in a makeshift bed gazing at the one who was talking to him. He seemed human but he never saw a human with pointy ears?

"Young one, slow. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a concoscion or some traumata."

Elor still couldn't crompehend fully what was going on, the last thing he rememberd..headache!

He wrapped his head in his arms but even that hurt like hell.

The man beside him sighed and took out a shiny plate. He held it above Elors head and the plate began to shine. 

"Hmm, nothing. I sure as hell would like to know what your body is made of! Mahahahah, rest, food will be ready in some hours." The man stood up and left the carriage. If Elor was awake he would have been puzzled. Self-opening doors?

Elor was knocked out from his headache, it wasn't until he heard the voice again when he woke up.

"Ok young one, here." A bowl made out of metal was given to him by the man with pointy ears.

"I can't testify the taste but there is nothing better than earth dragon stew to keep you up and running!"

Elor looked puzzled at the bowl before he slowly looked around the room he was in.

"Where am I?" Nothing in this room seemed normal, most things were shiny and made out of metal. He never saw something like this, even the knowledge that was fused in him didn't show such things.

The man had a smile on his face when he heard Elor talk. "Well Well, only a sniff from this soup and you are already better! Mahahahah, I need to tell Lorelei that she toped herself this time! You are in my carriage, near Heaven Port City. Now its my turn, whats your name youngster?"

Elor was still not 100% here but still answered. "My name is Elor, why do you call me youngster?" Elor didn't ask about that Heaven Port City or how he got here. To be called youngster was a first.

"Mhh? What else would you be then a youngster? But not going to lie, to be only at the Body Forging realm with your age... Were you never thaught how to use the worlds energy?"

Only than hit it Elor, why did this man always say he was in the Body Forging  realm? He tried to use energy and was stunnend.

"What?!?" The scream rang out even outside and a person in armor came in.

"Lord Numia, what happend?" The guard stared menancingly at Elor but found nothing wrong.

The man, Numia, waved his guard of. "Nothing, it seems that our friend here has a bigger story than I though, muahahaha. Good for him that I like stories! Go out now! As if somebody in the Mortal realm could harm me!" Hmpf!"

The guard kneeled and begged for forgivness but was only looked at coldly by Numia.

"Now then, friend. Seems that there is more to you than the eye can see. No wonder you survived falling from the atmosphere..even your clothes weren't burned. Would you let this old man in on your tale?"

Elor was still not believeing that he lost his cultivation and tried everything from normal Arts to using pure energy to Sage Arts. Nothing! Only when he used Sage Arts did his soul tremble a bit which made him realize something.

"Where are we...."

Numia ceased his brows, didn't he say that already?

"Near Heaven Port City on..ohh! We are currently on the Mining Planet #271, as there aren't any Divines here who rule it hasn't gotten a name yet. If you mean the Star System, its the Nunada Outer Ring. I know its a far of system but you should have heard of it. It's still part of the Sage Alliance."

Elor didn't need to think much, he understood that he wasn't in that place anymore. Some tears began to form in his eyes which made both people inside surprised. Both for very different reasons.

Numia sighed when he saw Elor's tears and stood up.

"Rest and eat. It seems that you have a hard journey behind you. When you are ready, come outside and ask for me. You should know my name by now, Elor."

Numia was a man who saw many things. He understood that Elor before him has either lost everything or was happy to be alive and far away from the place he came from.

It was funny though, Elor didn't know exactly why he had tears. Was it because he was outside? Was it because he may never be able to return? 

"How can I trust you?" That was Elors most critical thought. A world he didn't know meant danger he didn't understand.

Numia was perplexed before laughing in understanding. "The place you came from seems to be a good place, maybe take me there if I quit all this. As for your so called trust...mahahahhaa, never trust anybody!"

Numia walked through the door and left Elor alone. He knew that the man needed some time alone to find his thoughts.

Some seconds passed before one could Elor hear quietly mutter. "So this is the True World. Was Time's sacrifice enough? Why would I be ejected from the world, even have a body..something isn't right."

Meanwhile far away in the Core region did a robed figure slowly land on a planet. Every being who saw him kneeled and prostrated before it. It floated into a temple made out of blue crystals and landed on a throne. A pearl in its hands.

Soon did a pair of twins enter the room, one male the other female. Both their skins were blue like the sky and if one looked at them, it was like gazing at the sky.

"Big gramps your back!" The female one shouted out before trying to hug the robed figur. She was stopped by the male one.

"Sister, you should know not to do that, greetings Ancestor." The male let go of the female and bowed to the being on the throne.

The being was still playing with the pearl in his hand before looking at the two.

"If you spent as much time to welcome me to train, you would already be in the immortal realm....what is it now?"

The male had a sad smile on him, contrary to his sister. Which was the one to "lash" out.

"Can't we see you once you return? Don't tell me you dont want to see your sweet grand-granddaughter anymore." The girl did some "cute" gestures to underline her words.

The being on the throne sighed. "Ok, just tell me where you want to go and play. Seriously, do you think I don't know you?"

The male hanged his head even deeper while the women began to shine. "There is the sky Festival in Skyfall City but mom and dad don't want us to go! We need your neutral judgment on that!"

The shake of the head from the being on the throne was combined with the wry smile of the man below. That girl hadn't the monicker "Sly Angel" from nothing.

"Yes yes, just let the others not discover you." The being on the throne had suddenly an idea. He looked at the pearl.

"Else I will let you know what it means to have no background."

The girl didn't hear the last words but the boy did and looked at the pearl with questions. He never saw the Ancestor so occupied with something.

That would spell the origin of a tale which will be passed down for Aeons. 

can somebody guess the tale which would unfold?

3