Flashy entrance? Splashy fight!
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Horan went up the floors to the VIP section and sat down beside Numia. The latter was grinding some berries in his mouth.

Horan knew that his master was pissed at the countess but what could he do? She wasn't wrong but he couldn't say that!

"And?" Numia wasn't in the mood to talk much at the moment. Horus noded his head slightly and told him what he instructed Elor to do. After hearing that did Numia turn his head towards Horan with a wry smile.

"Come again? You said what?"

Horan was perplexed but told him again. "I know that you let Elor fight here to get some money so I gave him tips to change the course of the betting! I already bet one thousand mid level crystals on him. This is going to be a big plus!"

Numia didn't hear it all, he just quietly asked again. "Not that, the things you told him to do and his reaction!" A slap was delivered on Horans head and he flinched. Did he do somwthing unnessecary?

"I told him to make a showy entrance and spot the crowd. After that he should kill the opponent fast so no bets will be changed in his favor."

Numia sighed, he should have done it himself! At least the people here will have a glorious show, he just hoped that nobody will see through it. There were two Immortal Emperors here!

Soon did the last match finish and the announcer hoovered above the stage again.

"My dear visitors, now we will finaly have a true showdown! Not only are these two opponents the stellar opposite, their shareholders are too! One one hand we have Broly the mighty crusher! With an astouning 26 wins! Sponsored by Countess Neva Nandayo herself!"

Cheers errupted in the stadium, Broly was known to be a bloodthirsty killing machine they mostly came her for him. He was fighting every 1-2 years in this arena! It was always fun to see him smash his oppenents to death.

Broly came in with strong steps, no fanfare or anything. A real champion!

"Now to his challenger! A newbie with not much information beside him being sent by Master Numia! Elor!"

The women pointed at the other gate and it slowly began to rise.

At first did nothing happen but suddenly did a myriad of animals come out. Every one of them made by an element. Fishes made out of water energy. Bears made out of earth energy and so on.

What followed next was a sight to behold. A dragon made out of fire, water and earth came out roaring at the dome.

On it rode Elor, standing proudly with his hands behind his back. Engulfed by lightning.

When the crowd saw thos did most people instantly lose their minds. What the fuck? Why don't you also use some bard to sing a tale for you when your on it?

The dragon circled the arena thrice before landing on the stage. The animals slowly vanished and the hall was quiet.

Only some women had hearts in their eyes! What a prince charming! Numia's group were all twitching. Especially Numia who knew that several eyes were on him full of mockery.

Numia looked at Horan and saw him plead with his eyes. He didn't know that he would make such a show of it! Numia didn't know to laugh or cry and turned back.

What he didn't saw was his daughter beside him with hearts in her eyes too.!

Elor slowly descended from the dragon and gazed at the puplicum. He shook his head and began to talk. Making the already annoyed announcer even more despise him.let alone the crowd.

"It seems that today I have to show my strenght before such lousy people. What was the name of this planet again? Stupid looking beings planet? Oh wait! Hahaha not even a single Divine would want to come here! Only Master Numia is worthy of seeing my strenght!"

The crowd was't silent this time. Some hot blooded ones even wanted to go on stage and make him pay! Some older peoole knew that he wanted to make the ratio better for him with this, it was just that they also didn't believe in his win. 

Showing off? Ok, just don't show which energy types you can us! With one gaze did one see that he was best at fire and worst at water! 

Numia got a telepathic message at that moment which made him look up to the top floor where a balcony was.

"Cousin...seems that your little fighter there is really sure of his victory."

It was one of Numia's cousin. He wasn't sure why he was here but that couldn't be a good sign! None of his family members would visit this system, let alone this planet!

Numia didn't reply because he was now thinking about how Elor would overcome this. His cousin was a Named Divine! He could more easily see through the sheningans of him!

When he thought about how Elor controlled his entrance did he calmed down. The problem was the fight. He couldn't just freeze Broly and kill him! He needed to use arts possible of the stage he was introduced as! Else they would get in trouble fast.

The announcer was still quiet on the stage. Thia was the furst tume she saw someone doing something like this. Only when Broly told her to start the match did she snap out of her stupor.

"Did all oir guests bet? Then let's begin the second last round of today. Go!" She already left the stage when she began to talk. When the go was said did everyone, except a group, saw something they would never forget!

Broly wasn't just now nothing, he once faught a mock battle in this arena against an Immortal King. Drawing with him. Sure they did only use their fists and legs without using any arts. 

It still was something that some only heard from tales. Immortals didn't only try to deepen their understanding of the laws and truths. They also cultivated the body. The goal was at the end to cultivate a body to withstand the soul space Divines were known for.

It showed itself that Broly did achieve great things in that regard. That was why the cheers who errupted when the announcer said go instantly became quiet again.

A step. Broly took a step forward and before him already stood Elor with a grin. Broly was a big sturdy human, easily towering most of his race.

Elor didn't even reach his nipples with his head. The last thing Broly heard was a sarcastic sentence.

"You won't feel much." A hand was stretched out on his shoulder and he was gone. A puddle of blood on the ground.

The first to came back was the Countess. "Impossible! I demand a cultivation check!" She made the whole arena wake up and chaos ensued.

Numia's group wasn't different. What a monster! When the uproar reached his peak did pressure come down on the crowd.

"Silence!" Two people flew down from the top. A gourgeous women and a man who had much similarity with Numia.

The man landed before Elor and asked him mentaly. Using more pressure on him. No matter how he looked at it. This person before him wasn't a Divine realm cultivator!

"Would you part the secret of your real cultivation stage?"

Elor did feel the pressure but it was nothing much. When he scannend the man did he find out his cultivation level. Named Divine. Also that resemblence. A quick look to Numia told him everything.

"A Named Divine, what an honor. Say what is your relationship with brother Numia? Answer wrong and..."

It was only for a moment but the cousin of Numia saw his death. Luckily only his back had cold sweat.

"Don't misunderstand Senior Elor! Numia is my cousin and I'm only here to deliver a message to him from the Master. As for this...situation I will clearify things! My name is Duart."

Duart took out a medaillon and handed it to Elor. Afterwards he turned towards the women and nodded.

"This is Master Duart, a Divine! He has found nothing wrong with contestant Elor. No foul play! Elor is the victor." The wome used a sound technique to transfer her message into the even the last winkel of the arena.

They couldn't accept it but had to! She was the owner of this arena and her connections were widespread!

1