The Unbound Sword
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Most people only know that above the Crowned Divine realm was the Ancestor realm. Technicly, thats the truth. If you dig deeoer you know that it isn't. Why would the Sage Alliance call themself Sage instead of Ancestor than for example?"

Elor was listening with open ears, he did find some hints that there were more things than the puplic knew but it was as if everything was deleted which shouldn't be made common knowledge.

" I believe you know the three big ones known to the puplic? The Sage Alliance, Divine Echo Chamber and Granny Faith, right?" Elor nodded.

"Good, lets start with Granny Faith, it makes the rest easier. She is known as the keeper of history, said to live since the first being was born. Everybody who knows a bit more knows that her realm is the True Ruler. 

What I tell you know did I hear from the my wife. The highest form of life are True Rulers, they are the physical form of a law or rule. It isn't know if every law or truth has a physical form but some are known, like Granny Faith, only her law isn't known.

Under True Rulers are Sage Ancestors, beings who listen to one but command everyone else. Under those are the Sages, i know a little more about them. Sages are envoyes of a rule, if you fight a Sage who governs fire elementy you should not even think about using anything remotely close to fire! As for Ancestors, hmpf! They are the step between Divines and Sages!

As your world has the same system of cultivation I would even say that Taot isn't the only one who was involved with it. No way that someone known as sloth would do that."

Elor nodded, he already had that inkling when he found out about it. But who was it?

"Anyway, back on track. The Sage Alliance is the biggest group of Sages known. There are probably Sage Ancestors or even True Rulers behind them but I don't know.

The Divine Echo Chamber on the other hand..as long as you reach the Crowned Divine realm they would inbite you. Its more of a guild than a sect or alliance. They don't anything itself but they have so many members who are loyal to them thats insane. Even the Nunada Star system we are in, sure it belongs to the Sage Alliance but go ask any Divine and their loyality would belong to the Divine Echo Chamber."

Elor had a questionmark above him. Why would the system belonging to rhe alliance be more prone to serve the chamber? Numia smiled and hiccuped once.

"You see, the chamber does one thing which the alliance never would dare. If you are signing a soul contract there are two things they would do. First, wvery hundred years would several Sage Ancestor be answering question and teaching you. Second, every one thousand years would a True Ruler teach his law."

Elor was flabbergasted, come again? "Are you for real? How does the Sage Alliance even compare to the Divine Echo Chamber?"

"Thats easy, the soul contract. If the soul contract of them wasn't necessary there probably wouldn't be a Sage Alliance, well nobody knows how many True Rulers are behind both of them."

Elor was in thoughts when he got two question to ask. No, one just needed comformation.

"Taot..is in the Divine Echo Chamber?"

Numia sighed." Yes and not only that, he is a direct subordinate of the Rule of Light. Do you understand now, why I told you that its a long way?"

Elor was in deep thoughts, he still rememberd the battle with the little speck of Taots true strenght. If that only was an Ancestory what about Sages? What about Sage Ancestors and even True Rulers? He was sure he could somewhat fight against a Ancestor, not defeating him but he would not lose either.

"What about Granny Faith, why is she in the group with them?"

"Didn't you listen? It is said she was there before the first being was born! If you asked me, Inwould say that no one even dared to be disrespectful to her!"

Elor shock his head, the alcohol was in his head, he had to re-phrase his sentence.

"I know but why is she KNOWN, was what I meant."

Numia wanted to take a sip and also became clearheaded. "Ohh true, well you see, every some time does Granny Faith do a test for every being in the world.  When even the Chamber and Alliance send their people, one can understand what position she has!"

"Test? What kind of test?" Why would someone do a test for the world? This didn't make any sense?

"I don't know, nobody knows. Listen, everything which has to do with beings above the Divine realm can be talked about but not written. How would information like that be circulated in this vast world?"

Elor nodded. "True..as for your request I want to deny it but alas..maybe I am too good hearted."

Numia laughed. "Yes I know, else I wouldn't have asked you! Don't worry after she reaches the Divine realm you can let her go freely. Also, when she reaches it..please tell her about her mother. She still doesn't know the whole truth."

When Numia threw the bottle away and wanted to reach for the next, he felt emptiness.

"Hmm? Mahahahah seems like we drank my cousins whole stock! He will be pissed mahahahah."

Elor could only shake his head. This man was weird. He was happy though, telling someone else your problem who listens felt good.

"Well, lets go, the others will be full of question if we take any longer."

They both got dressed and walked towards the exit of the ship, not forgetting to thank the head butler for the wine. The later did only tremble but still replied in a soothing voice.

The group was already waiting outside the arena. They all had questions but most knew to be quiet, except Lorelei. She was beat to talk first by Duart though.

"Cousin...my WHOLE stock?! Was that really necessary?!" Numia laughed and Elor tried to take out some crystals but was denied by Duart.

"I wouldn't dare Senior Elor. Take it as a gift from me..."  Finally could Lorelei talk after the old men group was finished about their addiction.

"Dad...is it about mother?" This was the first thing she thought about when seeing Duart. She didn't know the man but he looked like her and her father.

Numia trembled for a moment before sighing. "Don't worry she is fine. I just need to go back to the family, your still not at the coming of age so you can't come with me. How about you stay with brother Elor in Heaven Port City?"

Elor gazed at Lorelei and nodded, the words coming of age told him what kind of white lie he told his daughter.

Lorelei gazed at her father before lowering her head. Tears began to fall to the ground making the group stunnend.

"Do you really think that I still believe this lie? You know that our family doesn't has such a custom. You can easily look it up on the GalaDe! I just didn't say anything because I trust you!"

Numias eyes turned red but he withheld his tears. He walked forward and petted his daughters head.

"My dear little angel, I am sorry. Your birth was your mothers greatest gift in life. Alas it was also the hardest burden. Go live with Elor, when you reach the Divine realm or turn one thousand years he will tell you the truth. I am just scared that you would do something stupid if you know the truth."

Some members of the group who knew a little bit of Numias history clenched their fists, especially Tanya.

Numia turned to Elor and silently said. "Brother Elor. I thank you, may you reach your goal without hindrance." Numia turned towards the rest of the group before taking out five space rings. Flicking them towards the rest.

"In those space rings are our whole crystalls, it should be enough to make your life easier. I hooe that one day we can travel together again!"

Not everyone of their group had smiles on their face. Horan walked forwards and bowed. "Let me come with you Master Numia." He was followed by Tanya, when Jeraini saw her walking forward did he sigh before following.

Tanya saw this and her eyes mostend a bit. They all knew that this was probably suicide! Numa trmbled but out of rage, he directly send them a message.

"Fools! Stand down! Go out, live your life! Horan, you did not even taste the best alcohol to exist! And what about you two!? Go marry for fucks sake, make some children and finally stop being this weird!"

Horan knew that he couldn't say anything to persuade Numia. The other two blushed, how did he know? They were so secretive.

When Elor saw this scene did he remember something. He never said goodbye to them..did they think he was dead? Are they alright? What did Taot do after he could flee?

His mind spun before the people before him transformed into sillhoutes. Two eels, a pair of beastkin with a little girl. He even saw a graceful sillhoute of a women. 

Numia stood his ground and turned towards Duart. "Lets go cousin!" Duart sighed but it wasn't his place to say anything.

"Will..will I ever see you again?" It was Lorelei, her final question to Numia. This time he couldn't hold back his tears, luckily he had already his back towards the group. 

"Y-yes!" He could only stutter, his last white lie towards his daughter.

When this scene came into Elor's mind did it tremble. His eyes changed color for a moment before returning to normal. Nobody had seen the myriads of beautiful lights within them.

-------

A elderly women was watering plants in a garden before her white eyes flashed.

"He is out sooner than I thought, will you be the savior or the doom? Dear little Elor. It all depends on him now."

------

Before Numia could fly far away did he hear a shout. "Wait." Numia was puzzled but halted his flight. He evopareted his tears and turned around.

"What is it brother Elor? If you want to marry Lorelei you have my blessings."

Elor twitched, that man.. even more the reason. He gazed around before freezing and sealing the two which didn't step forward. They were not trust worthy.

After that did he something which the rest would remember for a lifetime. Elor gazed towards the forest a bit further away and raised his hand. 

When it fell down did the geoup saw a golden light fly towards the forest. Duarts face became pale and he shivered. The rest didn't know yet but soon they would.

A brachn flew back which was pulsating of life. Elor caressed it with one of his hands. "Protect him well." As he said this sentence did a dark cloud form above the group. When they saw all this happening were they pale. Even further away in the arena which was now almost desserted did Lalua stand up in shock. "Divine tribulation?!"

Elor beneath the tribulation only gazed towards the sky before his eyes flashed once more in many colors. The clouds trembled before instantly vanishing making the group even more puzzled. What was going on?

Only Duart did began to sweat even more. Since his cousin was outvasted did their family get many things from his wife. Books who described the world and cultivation realms. What he saw made him shiver for that reason.

Elor wasn't finished though. He made a brush appear and began to draw on the stick. Slowly it began to transform into a sword. It had the same look as his old wooden sword. The difference was extreme though. He didn't understood the whole Sage Arts back then, now he did.

When he was finished did his gaze linger on it for some seconds. "To be free, unfeathered by worldy means. A sword which cries for justice to the true rulers. From a lowly stick to the emperor of slaughter. The Unbound Sword, it fits you!"

This time there weren't just dark clouds above the outside of the arena. Even the cities near them saw clouds forming above them, the evening became night in an instant.

Numia on the sight trembled, was he insane? Wouldn't this mark him as a red spot on the map?! "Brother Elor! Stop! Don't do-"

"Don't trust anyone eh..do you know why there is trust? Because you don't hold back for the other person..i did, that is my fault. Not a second time though!"

Elor let go of the Unbound Sword and gazed at it. "Go, show them why you are a free sword!" The wooden sword instantly flew up into the sky, towards the clouds, provoking its tribulation.

Numia and Duart where the only ones not with open mouth. Numia because he was in tears, how could he deserve such a friend?

Duart because he thought a simple thing. Someone who can make a sentient sword? Use several laws under their command? Sage! Elor was a freaking Sage!! 

Ohh if Duart only knew, even Elor didn't understand the full power of his or where it truly came from! They both did think the sword was only sentient.

The wooden sword above was shortly before the clouds, weirdly enough there weren't any lightningbolts. There was a door, a door looking archaic. Those who knew what this door was wouldn't underestimate it though. 

The sword ram into it but the door stood still, as if a ball hit a wall, it bounced back. The sword didn't take it lightly, no it had anger in it. Its creator told it to show the world what it was, so it would oblige! 

When the sword flew again towards the door did it began to shine in golden light, a hint of black and red mixed in it. As if the door was sentient did it began to tremble. Not even daring to challenge the sword before it did it open and let the sword through.

All that the people far away saw was that there flew a golden light in the sky to the clouds before vanishing.

The sword flew down and landed in Elors hands. "I knew you could do it, protect him well." He caressed the sword one last time before throwing it to Numia which caught it while trembling. He looked at Elor but the later just shock his head.

Numia gazed at the sword and could feel the energy rising in it by the second. He knew that Outsiders were not normal but this...this was on a whole knew level of absurd!

"Brother Numia, just come back with your wife later. She needs to know about your addiction to alcohol hahahaha."

Numia turned towards Lorelei, now his eyes were filled with hope. " If you don't trust me, trust Elor. He will explain everything to you."

With that did he flew towards the spaceship. Duart followed after bowing with trembling legs towards Elor.

When the sword passed through the door did several beings of the Sage stage and above tremble. Why did they feel like they were robbed of something?

Extra:

When Numia and Duart left the orbit of the planet dis both of them still gaze at the sword. 

"Cousin..Elor..he is not a Divine..right?"

"No he isn't..."

The sword slowly rose from False immortal to Golden Immortal but didn't stop.

"Cousin, this sword. Where do you think it will stop?"

"I don't know, it already overtook my present cultivation, this is insane."

The sword trembled before it was a Divine Artifact. It was also at that moment that the duo had the beginning of their nightmare.

A sillhoute of a men formed above the sword and Numia lost his hold on it.

"Finally! You dare dirty this Emperor with your hands?! If it wasn't for creator I would slaughter you all this instant!"

This was the start of their long nightmare.

about halfway through with part 2! My estimate is 10-13 more chapters.

1