The Plot thickens
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As this chapter is long, I will make Parts out of it so if you stoped reading in the middle you could easily get back

Part 1

Elor was sipping from his first alcoholic beverage ever made, enjoying the feeling. It was still the same day as he got the two children from Gran.

He made a mental concensus, don't think about it. He only wanted to focus at  understanding his powers better and form a soul space. He still couldn't gwt the hang of it. The soul core was relatively easy to form but there were several hurdles making the former. 

He also wanted to brew, looking after Lorelei and now the other two and enjoying life for a bit.

"Did I clean it too mucj, it tastes weird?" Elor was in a dillema. The wine, beer and herbal alcohol were fine. Just this thing called schnaps. If somebody knew what Elor made they would slap his head. How would pure alcohol taste anything but weird?

He could kill mortals with that!

It soon was late into the evening and Elor made a big stock of different boozes.

"Its about time to start the training. " Elor stood up and walked upstairs where the trio was already waiting.

"Ready? I don't want to hear any nonsense or 'I can't', understood?" 

The trio nodded without saying a word. Elor smiled, at least they were somewhat likeable.

It didn't the four take long to get further away from Heaven Port City. Elor looked for a good spot and soon found one.

"Perfect, now. For the first few lessons you only have to listen. We will begin with the foundation of cultivation..."

Soon did over two hours pass by. What made Elor respect the three was that none of them did say anything and only listend. Only Lorelei gasped sometimes as if she just heard something unbelievable.

"Good, are there any questions?" He didn't look at Brach or Tatia, his gaze focused on Lorelei.

"Well..how could someone use laws only in the mortal realm? Their body would explode, right? Isn't that why one has to cultivate their body? Like the Energy Storing realm comes after the Body Forging realm?"

This was what made her perplexed. Elor laughed.

"Good, at least you use your head. Do you two know it?" He wanted to check if they were thaught that, he still was perplexed why the Outisder parent didn't teach them.

Both chuldren shacked their heads which made Elor sigh.

"Ok, listen. There are several ways how and when you can 'use' the laws. Laws are sentient and some bigger ones are sapient.

First of you can ask it, before that you would have to bond with it through something it shows itself in the world. 

Second, you can use it forcefully, to a certain degree, after you are strong enough.

Third, you have a resonance with a law and because of that it would protect you.

The last in is special...if you were born as a law or born from a law. You would be able to use them without much problem." 

The trio nodded their heads. 

"Good, next time will go in depth of the cultivation arts and how they are connected to the laws. As for cultivating. You will see that after you bond with a law you can almost ignore that factor because you would grow yourself."

When the four returned did the two children directly go to sleep. It wasn't long till sunrise. Only Elor and Lorelei were downstairs.

"Ask." Elor was trying some beverage he made while being starred at by Lorelei.

"You said that if one bonds with a law that normal cultivation becomes negatable. Why?"

"Eh? What is the highest goal you can reach in cultivation?" Lorelei got a counter question but wasn't mad. She carefully thought about it before realizing it.

"Good, now go sleep. Tomorrow is the first day of 'The Bar around the Corner' hahahah."

It was morning and Elor was almost jumping from joy. Finally! He could beat several birds with one stone!

There was another reason he ooend this bar. When you looked at the menu it became a little clearer not only were the prices low the different beverages were divided into mortal,immortal and divine.

Under it stood, good for cultivation for the depending realm. Elor knew that Divines wouldn't come rushing the first few years but when word would get out that there existed "elexirs" for Divines. He was almost sure that someone would come and and at least try.

He all did this for one reason. Instead of searching everywhere for information, why not let information come to him? The GalaDe was updated every 100 years. That was long and short at the same time.

The first opening went by without customers, this didn't hinder Elor to brew more though.

The second training also went by without much to tell. Only that this time it was the two siblings to ask questions.

So did a month pass by without any  customers. 

Elor was rocking in his chair thinking about what was wrong? It was a good street and the prices were low for what was offered so why? 

The door opend and his eyes began to shine. When he saw who it was did they instantly dim.

"Yo Tanya, fancy seeing you." It was the puppet master Tanya.

"If it isn't the jobless husband, how can you even feed your wife and your two children. Ohh I forgot you're a rich man."

Elor could only laugh, this was the third time she came by since the day he got to look after Tatia and Brach. It hadn't to be said that she didn't forget to use them in her ploy.

"Funny, I'm still waiting to see a niece or nephew. Didn't you teach Jeraini how to properly 'cultivate'?"

Elor got a cold stare from her, she also wanted one but her soon to be husband couldn't do it!

"Ohh maybe you can brew one of your almighty beverage to help us? Or are you truly just the fake shop everyone talks about?"

At first he wanted to make a comeback but he stood up and stared at Tanya.

"Wait what? Who says I'm a fake shop?"

Tanya was perplexed, could it be...

"Say, when was the last time you did go out?"

Elor didn't need to think about this. "Last night, why? Answer my question!"

Tanya facepalmed. " I can't believe I trusted you. Say, what would you think if a bar opens in the most glorious vendor street in Heaven Port City. It would offer cheap alcohol which could help in cultivation? Even braging to have it for Divines?"

Elor was puzzled. "But its true?" This answer made Tanya revaluate Elor and thinking about telling Lorelei to look for another man. No, she would probably say its part of his charm.

"If somebody said to you, they could help to achieve your dream for practicly free and you didn't know the person...would you trust them?"

Tanya tried the nomal thinking approach,  it seemed like Elor still couldn't do that. Lo and behold the latters eyes grew wide.

"Godfreaking dammit! Tanya, you are a master manipulator and have a dark heart. You should know some tricks to change this, right?"

Tanya knew that there was no chance in hell that she could beat Elor up, else he would have known what a women's fury was.

"100'000." It was said with some deadpan expression. Elor knew what she meant but was astounished, wasn't this too much? He wanted to ooen his mouth but saw the glint in Tanya's eyes.

It may have been luck but Brach came downstairs, he needed some pause from feeling the laws. When Tanya saw him did her smile suddenly grow wider.

"No a better idea, you held these two darlings and Lorelei almost hostage, right? Overmorrow  will be the Old Moon Festival. Let them accompany me. Also we need some crystals, 50'000? In exchange I will help you promote it."

Elor sighed gazed at Brach and thinked about their life with him. "Very well, during this I can also look for those Dragon Plants.."

--------------------------------------------------

Part 2

The Old Moon Festival was held everytime a city lord would change. It was for thanking and enjoying the last night of the former ruler.It was also there to introduce the new one to the citiziens.

Elor was with Lorelei, Tatia,Brach,Tanya and Jeraini in the bar. He gave Lorlei a space ring filled with bottles, everyone of them with a indicator of the realm.

He didn't want to kill a Transformation stage person because of them drinking a wine for Immortal Kings..

"So, did you three understand? I'm not in town for this evening so I can't help you out. Well, I don't think that any Divines will be here but still be cautios."

Elor didn't say it as a joke. Lorelei was a Middle Immortal now and could hold her own against Immortal Emperors. As for the two kids? He let them test their progress out on him. A normal High Immortal shouldn't be able to hurt them. That was when they had to play within the rules. Else? He could only pray for everything under a Divine.

Brach was gazing at Elor with a hint of sadness. The boy may have not told anyone but he looked up to Elor. Why couldn't he join them? 

"I know what you want to say. Sadly this would be the crown of my creation and this is a good opportunity for it."

Brach hung his head down, when Tatia saw this did she begin to tap the floor with her feet before coming up with an idea. "You need to promise to come with us next time to a festival!"

The older group could only smile, the kid didn't know that the only festival was the Old Moon Festival. Only Lorelei had a bad thought. Just make it that they have to do the festival then, right?

"Yes yes, I have a even better Idea. The year little Brach here turns 10 I will take you both out to enjoy a place!" The two women instantly had a glint in their eyes. What place?

Brach looked up and odded. "Its a promise!" Elor laughed and patted his head. "Yes it is."

He gazed at Tanya and Jeraini. "Look after them. If they even have one hair missing..." Jeraini gulped, the scene which Elor showed at Numias departure was still strong in his mind.

Tanya on the other hand laughed sweetly. "Dear, you also have to be so protective of our children when they're born, alright?" Lorelei blushed and the two men had wry smiles on. Only the two siblings didn't understand.

Elor watched them leave and slowly vanished into nothingness. He had to see for himself what that mine had in it. His first goal was the Dragon Plant but why not look inside to see the thing making laws useless?

The group of five made their way towards the city center. It didn't take long as the bar Elor owned was near it.

Jeraini felt like a third wheel in the group. The two women told the children to just say if they wanted anything and spoiled them silly.

As for him? He saw a scroll with an earth art but was slapped by Tanya. Something about don't spend money for useless things.

He wanted to cry. This was outrageous!

"Lorelei, what different kind of boozes did Elor give to you?" She looked into the space ring she got from Elor and began to count.

"I got beer and wine for Mortals. Wine, herbal alcohol and something called schnaps for Immortals. There is even a schnaps for Divines in here.."  Tanya thought for a moment after hearing what she got.

"Mhmm good enough, give it to me please." Lorelei was perplexed but still did as told. What she didn't expect was the next scene.

"Say dear, dou are already old and weary. It is hard on your bones to move. I did rent a little space over there, why don't you go and give these drinks to the crowd and let them taste and feel their properties? Look at it like this, you can rest your unusable ass and help Elor and Lorelei out!"

Jeraini was stunnend before he had the saddest smile in existence on. Even without tears on his face did people know that his heart was crying.

"Yes, you are right. Maybe its just better to go and bury myself..." Even though it hurt him did he take the space ring and walk towards the open spot his wife pointed at.

"Wasn't this...too much?" Lorelei couldn't help but ask, even Brach looked at Tanya with fear now. Only Tatia took out a device looking like the GalaDe and began typing.

Tanya laughed mischieviously. "Hohoho don't worry...he will get his share tonight..slurp" It wasn't know if Lorelei just had an imagination or Tanya really slurped some saliva back at the end of her sentence.no, it was better to not know.

The now four people, without Jeraini. Were going from stand to stand. That was until a suicidal person did something which spelled not only the doom of himself but did expand the workload of the former city lord.

-----------------------------------------------

Part 3

Elor didn't take long to find the mine. Not only was it near, there were even several guards standing outside. Probably because of the unknown danger.

Elor didn't want to make his entrance known so he just supresses their senses for a moment before he entered. As soon as he did, did he fell somwthing which he hadn't in some time.

"This feeling.." He could understand that mere Immortals couldn't use arts in here. Even Divines would be hard at the limit.

"Why is someone at the Ancestor stage here." Yes, he had the same feeling as he had from the split of Taot. His mind suddenly shoock as he heard a voice.

"Ohh I have a visitor, it has been a long time. Just go down the mountain, I don't think the little ones would pose a problem for you."

Elor gulped, he told himself several times that an Ancestor wouldn't pose a big problem for him. But even know he had an oppressing feeling and some...fear.

"Don't worry. I am here to rest my body. I had enough of the endless slaughter and war." This sentence made Elor piqued. War? Was his definition of war different? Nothing bet, nothing to win. Worst comes to worst he had to see how strong he was now.

As Elor went deeper and deeper he saw many beings which lived here. Even a lizars in the Immortal King realm. No wonder it was a death zone if you couldn't use arts. On the way he also picked up some Dragon Herbs! 

All in all it was a fruitful trip. That was until he stood before a gate. Somehow it looked familar? He opend the gate and wasn't fazed what he saw inside.

"So I pressume you made this gste look like the Dragon Gate?" When he saw the being inside did he remember where he saw a similiar one. During the tribulation of the two eels.

A hearty laighter came from the almost grey dragon before Elor. "Hahaha yes yes! To think someone still remembers what it once looked like! Where did you see it friend? I was sure that it was destroyed in the last war."

The dragons eyes swelled in nostalgia but Elor's brain began to rattle. Which damn war? He never read something about this?

"Well, where I saw it isn't exactly something I can tell you. Could I ask which war? I never heard or read anything about a war?"

The eyes of the dragon turned from looking far into the past to one of anger.

"Which war?! Did the people outside already forget? The wound that bastards carved into our very foundation?!" 

Elor took a step back, not because the dragon was releasing some pressure. The words he said. Luckily did he remember what Numia told him. Never show your real thoughts or your emotion.

"No I didn't hear anything about that but I pressume his was a long time ago? It is prohibited to write done anything that has to do with Ancestors or above."

Play along thats all he could do, if the dragon asked he would just say the things he knew for sure. Blame it on the people not telling it to their children.

"Hmpf! So it just comes down to them being scared? If Grandma Faith didn't intervene we all would have been dead long ago! Now those bastards even dare to hide the truth!"

Now that was a shocker! Come again?

"Could you tell me about it? If one spreads the word, even if some don't believe it. I'm sure that the ones who did it would show themself"

The dragons eyes squinted. "Very well!" The dragon morphed into a humanoid and put a table and a chair before him. Elor smiled and took out some booze he made for himself.

"Lets start with the introduction. My name is Argan, most people who knew me called me Ruler Sky. That was at a time immemorial though. Just call me Argan.

Elor shacked a little bit but still filled up two cups, handing the other party one. "Senior Argan, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Elor."

Elor gulped down his booze and refilled it, Argan was still sniffing at the booze and smiled. He gulped it down to before giving it to Elor to refill.

"Ahh not bad, the use of your laws is good but you sjouldn't just use it for things like booze. I don't believe that if those bastards did re-write history that they didn't forbid to cultivate sapient beings in ones soul univerese."

Elor had just one thought. Dammit! He really walked into the dragon den thinking it was a tiger!

"Hahaha good joke Senior Argan, its true though. It is forbidden. Has that something to do with the war?"

Lowkey, just lowkey Elor!

Argan snorted before downing the cup again. "Do you think i'm dumb? Well, I will disregard the lack of respect. You will know soon why it is prohibited.

Anyway..the war eh.

We have to begin with a legend. The birth of existence. The allmighty creator was bored alone and made the universe. First he was content while having just a corporeal form. 

When he was feed up with only that did he make the thing we call Rules or Truths of the world.

Chaos ensued and many different things happend because they didn't get along well. Almost destroying the playground of the creator. So he made them follow a certain guideline. To bring order into it.

Some of those rules were not punished though. Time and Space. Instead of being punished did they get a task. Create. So they did as they were told.

Soon did the world birth star systems and other cosmic entities. They didn't want to recreate Chaos again. The creator told them not to mind though. If there really would be a nee chaos they were strong enough to squish it.

So did they begin to form smaller lifeforms which wer sapient. Not giving them laws but an overseer, Grandma Faith.

They would fill the painting which the Creator gave them with life and many wonders while Grandma Faith would look after time.

Time passed, soon did the first being discover cultivation. First it was only the Mortal realm. Then was the Immortal realm discovered until someone finally stood at the apex within the bounds of creation. Crowned Divines." Argan took down the next cup and let Elor refill it. 

"Any question till now? This is where the legend ends and history was started to be written down."

Elor's mind raced, this story was truly familiar. Except some things..

"No but I am sure I will have many after you have finished Senior." Elor took out serveral bottles and put them beside Argan, making the latter smile.

"Very well.

As Time passed on did the beings understand that there were still existence above them. They called them Gods at first. Many had questions to why they existed so they seeked answers.

Soon they have found those answers, some didn't like them though. They were created because the god was bored. There was no purpose in their life?

Grandma Faith could understand their sadness and hatred. So she went and asked Space and Time to ask them to give meaning. What she didn't expect was that the one to answer her was the creator itself.

The creator told her that she shouldn't intervene if not necessary, not because he didn't want her too but to see what the little lifeforms would do.

Grandma Faith returned and did as told, nothing.

Some became even more angry and some accepted it. Soon was when the first Crowned Divine tried to communicate with the laws. 

And it worked, you can either say it was a good thing or a bad thing. The Divines could finally see another door but the creator wasn't too happy with that.

At first he wanted to reset the world but was pleaded by Grandma Faith to not.

This was the only time the creator spoke to every being in the world.

'As of now on you shall have this world, your existence began to bore me. If you destroy it or not. I don't care. You want chaos so you shall have it.'

From that moment on was nothing heard from either the Creator, Time or Space.

You can understand that it didn't take long for chaos to really ensue. Those who accepted their fates blamed the greedy ones who wanted to rule over others. Those who wanted to rule over others sneered and told them to just bow.

It all began to really burn in the world after the Laws were freed. Some wanted revenge and others had long ago accepted that they were in the wrong.

Thats when two groups rose up, the Divine Echo Chamber and the Sage Alliance.

Who would have thought that behind in the dark were still things lurking we didn't understand.

We all didn't understand the true meaning of our Creator about Chaos.."

Argan sighed and opend a bottle before taking a sniff. "Friend Elor, if you use the Time law for something like making booze it will not get the best result. Do you know why?"

Elor was stunnend, why did the topic change suddenly?

"No, Senior Argan. You will tell me of it I assume though." Argan laughed.

"First of you change the course of fate, for example if you spun a wheel for 10'000. Now you use the Time law to fasten it. Did it really spun 10'000 times or did you just change the amount of time it needed? Where did its time go then?"

Elor was stunnend, it may have been a bad comparison but he understood.

"Thank you Senior for the pointer." Elor was grateful, luckily he didn't use it too much on living beings or too long! He never thought about what happens if he froze time for others!

"Well there is a second point too. Do you want to know?" An evil grin surfaced on Argan which made elor shudder.

"Gulp, yes?"

"You see..."

----------------------------------------

Part 4

"Did you still not find the new City Lord? He couldn't just vanish, what about the escorts he had?" Lucia was the momentary city lord of Heaven Port City.  

Today was the day she could finally leave this forsaken system. She had to gain experience here because her family told her so. Only god knew why she was sent here, there were so many planets under their jurasdication!

"Ciry Lord...the new City lord told the guards to wait for him because he had something to do..." The butler was trembling, he read the documents about their new city lord. A spoiled clan member of the Nandayo clan. 

Lucia's eyes squinted. "Ohh not even a day in my city and already making problems?" The air trembled a bit. Meaningless of what she thought. She still was over 400 years in this city. She had a bond to it. 

"Get those two escorts here..just maybe..the Nandayo family will loose a spoiled brat today.." the butler could just nod. This women before him didn't just have any small background.

While the city lord mansion was in an uproar did the missing person confront his prey.

"Be obidient and let me enjoy you! Today is my ascencion to city lord, how could you lowly peasants understand my greatness?" A round man was confronting two women and two children in an desserted alley. 

His eyes were specially on the three females, he didn't mind males though.

There was a glint in one of the womens eyes. "Say Tanya...is it just me or does this boar talk?" They had a nice day till now, they ate at several stalls and used several attractions. Where did this ball of flesh come from?

Tanya gazed at Lorelei and had already an headache. This idiot had to lust after their group. No he was even worse than to lust after the two adults.

"You can't kill him..he is the new City Lord none the less." Tanya tried to reason with Lorelei but she also wanted to cripple a certain part of the man.

The man began to histericly laugh. "Squel Squel (thats how big sound in my imagination sorry..), do you even know who I am? I'm the proud son of the Nandayo family! I reached my current realm, the Immortal Emperor, within 3000 years you sluts! I will take over the bussines one day! Now strip an-"

Before he could finish did he see one of the woman begin to burn. He knew the realm of everyone before him so he didn't care what they tried. Nobody had to see him though.

His uncle was with him to look after him, he had to do this fast. Sadly for him did he not understand the difference of flames from an art and flames made by laws.

He soon realized that he hit a wall though.

"Tanya cover the two little ones..there is a pig who wants to be cooked."

High up in the air sat an old man looking at the whole scene.

"I will not see it this time but the next time I have to intervene. If he does this everytime.." it was the uncel of the pig/boar which was confronting Lorelei.

He saw the cultivation of the women so he didn't want to intervene, he was only here to protect him and maybe discipline. Raping women and children wasn't that high up on his not to do list. It just didn't have to become bigger.

When he saw the flames around Lorelei did his face instantly change though and he teleported down. Alas he was one step too late.

On the ground lay a crispy ball of sizzling meat. He wasn't dead but a thing between his legs was gone!

The old man trembled when he saw the man on the ground and took out some healing pills. The bird couldn't be saved though.

He turned around and gazed menancingly at the four people.

"You lowly scum! Do you even know who yo-" before the old man could finish did Lorelei stop him.

"Yes yes, the new city lord and a spoiled lump of meat of the Nandayo family. So what do you want to do old man?" Lorelei didn't think for a second that the man before her was a Divine. She was more wiser the next second.

"Good lad good lad! The last time anbody dared to offend me i did give them around to torture them!" 

When Lorelei saw the aura of the old manrise did she knew she also kicked a steelboard. Who would have thought that they would meet a divine realm cultivator?

It didn't take long that the fight escalated way above a small skirmish. 

Lorelei was soon bleeding from the mouth and Tanya didn't look any better. Only Tatia and brach were ininjured. Lorelei gazed at the trio and took the fight into the sky.

The old man smirked. He could use this as an excuse now. He was tasked to protect his family member but the women tried to assasinate him. As for the other three? He would find them!

He shouted loudly for the whole city to here. He was sure to finish this fast!

"Lowly asassin come back here!" The men even infused some energy into his voice to let all people in the city see and know what he was up to.

It hadn't to be said that the whole city was in an uproar seeing this. Tanya had to hold back the siblings and tell them that they wouldn't be able to help.

Jeraini looked up and when he saw who was chased did his face become pale. He was so immersed in selling booze that he almost forgot those three!

"Owner Jeraini, you look pale. Do you know that scum of an asassins or did you fell in love hahhaaha?" One of the customers gazed back and forth.

It wasn't everyday that they could see a fight on that scale. There were laws in the city.

Lucia saw what was happening in the sky and couldn't help but sigh. She knew instantly after hearing the teport of the two escorts what the bastard was up to. Now it seemed that he hit a steel plate and his protector had to show up!

She turned around and looked at an elderly women sitting at a table but she just shaked her head. "Don't even think about it. He is Tronton of the Nandayo family. A Named Divine. If I stop him this would apiral out of control. Let it be bad fate for the girl and make a report to the alliance. Maybe give her a proper burial."

Lucia sighed, Divines weren't cabbage just found in the street. And to kill or disrespect one of a family was an instant war outbreak.

Tronton did catch up to Lorelei who was now out of energy, she had one last trump card and wanted to use it. She had already some control over the law of fire if she burned her soul core, she was sure to beat the one before her. It would spell a reset in her cultivation realm though.

"I was gone for some hours and look at what you got yourself into. How did you even offend this walking corpse?"

When Lorelei heard this voice did her pent up stress instantly free itself. She slumped down but was catched in two arms.

When the newcomer scanend her wounds did his face became serious. Before gazing at the old Divine.

"I don't even want an explanation. Today you shall know what hell is."

---------------------------------

Part 5

Elor was silent gazing in his cup. Argan beside him just enjoyed the booze.

"What? Was this too much to take?"

Elor looked up and gazed at the old man. Too much to take? This was too hard to swallow!

"Let me make this clear..if I understood that right, ok?"

Argan laughed and looked at his empty bottle. Elor sighed, it was true that addiction was bad. He took out several bottles again and gave it to him.

"So.. not only is there war between the two faction, the Sage Alliance who represents those who want to rule and the Divine Echo Chamber who just wants to have peace. There is also another faction, the Celestials?"

This was too hard to take, especially if one knew the history and what it was meant with celestials.

"Yes, at least you can remember sentences. Not bad hahahaha." Elor couldn't laugh. These Celestials, they were made by the creator to really ensure that chaos ruled.

"Also..Outsiders weren't forbidden because of them waging war, it was done to prevent new laws to emerge?"

This was what hit Elor the most. Weren't laws all made by the creator himself? How could they be new ones?

Agran put down the bottle and gazed at Elor. "Not exactly. It was probably done to not let other beings try and overthrow the momentary Rulers and Laws. Also... There is law which can't be used in this world, you can you guess already, right?" 

Agran laughed and swinged his cup. Elor couldn't help but sigh. At least he was lucky to meet someone of the Divine Echo Chamber, he didn't dare to think about someone of the Sage Alliance!

"Yes..time.." Time and Space were the first laws to be corporeal. They weren't heard of anymore but they had still to be around in this world. How else would the fabric of existence stay glued together?

"Now, you tell me how surprised i am to see someone use this law. Specially if they use it for making booze hahahahaha. I will give you one last advice. I was once fortunate enough to meet Grandma Fate."

Argan put done his cup and gazed at Elor. His face didn't change but his eyes did.

"No, she probably knew about my encounter with you...

If I ever met someone with the ability to use time, tell him this. 'Whatever you choose. It will change the course for one last time.' Don't ask me what she meant. Maybe you will understand it someday I don't know. I'm just here living my last few years, sleeping and dreaming about a better world. Well now I can enjoy some booze from time to time hahaha."

Elor gazed back into the eyes of Argan and saw that he already did accept whatever fate may come to him. He didn't know this dragon for long but he felt some pain when he thought about what can make someone who was once at the peak fall this low.

"Senior, I have one last question for you."

"Hmm? Ask, after that you have to go. Else some eyes will soon know where i am. I don't want to be part of this whole ordeal anymore. I lost too much.."

Elor understood now how someone would come to the farthest part of the world to hide. He wanted peace.

"How did you fall from your former cultivation stage, also..is there a way to cut out a minor world from a soul universe?"

"I could already guess your first question, that second one though.. why i fell from the True ruler realm to the Ancestor realm is easy explained. I let go of my duties as a True Ruler. It doesn't concern you but True Rulers if they were not born with a Law have to fulfill certain conditions. The stages above the Divine realm are nothing more than..higher paid jobs.

Your second question is hard. I don't know anyway. I could only guess. A soul universe is the most inner part of your soul space. If you had the right instruments you could probably cut it out but..well you already have the Time Law you would only need the Space Law  and a precise knife."

Elor trembled, the first answer did show him the true nature of beings in the Ancestor realm and above. As for the second one.

"Senior..how much sure are you for that hypothesys?"

Argan drank a mothful of wine and put it down, storing everything in his soul universe.

"About 70-80%. Now go, someone is already looking for me. Maybe we will meet again some time, Elor of Time."

Elor sighed and bowed. If this truly worked it would mean that the others were already..just where were they thougj? It wasn't like the world was small.

"I hope too see you again Senior."

Elor left the mine, this time he didn't use the laws to make the guards freeze and just flew by them. They were stunnend before one took of and flew towards Heaven Port City.

Elor didn't need long until he arrived. His eyes instantly squinted when he heard a voice and saw  two people in the sky.

.....

Elor looked the old men up and down and the other party did too.

"So you were the mastermind behind this cowardly asassination! Do yo-" the protector from the Nandayo fsmily couldn't say anything more because he had to spat up something all of a sudden.

A pearl floated towards Elor and he looked at it with interest. He just used the art which Time showed him. Wait Time?..there was no way, right? But.. he needed to find Grandma Faith after he leaves this planet.

Tontoron was gazing at Elor with fear. He was just robbed of his soul space and he knew that there were only one kind of being who could do that this easily!

"M-my Lord Ancestor! I have offended yo-"

"Shut the fuck up! Offended me? Do you think i wouldn't care about erasing your whole family from existence?"

Tontoron was stunned, his emotion were in turmoil! "I, I am from the Nandayo family, we are part of the Sa-"

A limb fell from the sky making Tontoron scream. Elor coldöy gazed at the man before scanning the surroundings. He soon found what he was looking for but his face became even more cold.

He wasn't born yesterday. An alley with a charred person and Tanya wrily smiling at him while hugging the two siblings?

The people in the city were already in an uproar but when some of them heard the words ancestor did they began to kneel. The ones with lower cultivation who didn't hear it were at first puzzled but soon did word go around.

Someone actually dared to offend an Ancestor! Did the person want to have the whole Heaven Port City eradicated?!

The old women inside the city lord mansion also stood slowly up while trembling. "We have to get away from here, now!"

Lucia was still stunnend from what she was looking at. Would this man kill everyone here to calm his anger? No! She couldn't let that happen! Fucking nandayo family didn't kick a steelplate they've awaken a dragon!

She clenched her fist and flew up out of the window. The elderly women was stunnend and her already pale face began to sweat even more. This was suicide!

Elor didn't think about destroying anything. He still had to live here for some years, specially after he confirmed something right now.

He raised his hands tonend things when a women in armor appeared before him...kneeling? He gazed at her and his eyes landed also on the streets down below. Why where they all kneeling?!

"If you want me to spare his and the other ones life, you should be prepared to follow them."

The women was already pale but she still was unmovingly kneeling before him. "I wouldn't dare to! I can assume what they did! I just hope you could spare this city!"

Elor slowly got the point. Maybe he shouldn't have done this in rage. He promised to look after Lorelei, how couldn't he be angry?

He looked at the women and he realized who she probably was. With a wave of his hand did Tontoron and the chared flesh on the ground dissapear.

" I never had the intent to kill the people here. I still own a shop. Come over sometime, my booze is good. Well, you will have much work to do anyway."

Elor flew down with the unconscious Lorelei in his arms towards Tanya.

"Are you three alright?"

Tanya only smiled at him but jad a bitter look on, did this look like she was alright?

In contrast to her did the two children smile and nod. It was fun! They were just angry at the old men who hurt the two big sisters. Sadly was their Grandmother not here..else..

Elor sighed and told them to follow him back, this was enough for todays free time. 

Meanwhile in the street where the stall were was Jeraini sighing to himself. He was again forgotten.

1