Don’t even think about it
18 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmm, there are three things you have to prohmise me though. Is that alright?" Elor was eating with Lorelei while she asked him this sentence.

She wanted to train under him, becoming stronger. It wasn't as bad of a request like he thought it would be but still.

"I already promised you my body, what else do you want?" This was a joke, at least Elor hoped so, which didn't really made him happy.

"First, do as I say. No bullshit excuses. Second, you will learn together with two children and third, call me Sect Master from now on." Lorelei could understand the first two, she had some questions about the second one but the third?

"Is this one of your kinks?" That was the only explanation, right? A vein popped on Elors forehead. This girl..

"Lets change the third one, you can't see Tamya anymore, alright?" He was sure that most of her fantasies came from someone specific. What did her mother think to send this woman with her child?

Lorelei smiled before agreeing. "Very well Sect Master Elor, I wouldn't dare to believe you have such a hobby." Truth be told she wasn't wrong in a certain regard, Elor just said it out of nostalgie. 

Elor ate up and went over the recipes, when he saw the time it took to brew good alcohol did he sigh. Let it ferment for years? When he thought back to what Gran said did he know that it was another trap. That old women was crafty!

When it was in the middle of the afternoon had he prepared everything to brew some wines and other alcoholoc beverage when he heard a mental message.

"Little Elor, I brought the two you should look after as long as you are here. Come out."

Elor had many questions running in his head. He put down the plant he had in hands and walked upstairs to the ground floor.

Inside sat Gran, Lorelei and two children he didn't know. What made him stunnend were their looks. Both seemed to be well mannered from how they sat. Their hair color was a mix between gold and white, even their pupils were.

Elor walked first towards the bar and took some wine for himself before sitting at the table.

"What did you mean by look after...he told me to teach them, not let them life here.." He also wanted to ask what realm she was in. A mortal couldn't use mental messages, only someone above the Immortal realm could. This elderly women before him, she hadn't an ounce of energy within her!

Gran laughed. "Aya I don't remember that? Look, even your wife likes them both. Why can't those two darlings stay here for a while? Your path doesn't hold you back here for long anyway. One or two more mouths to feed isn't that hard."

Elor began to realize something very hard to believe. He gazed at the two children who still were sitting obidiently there without a care. His eyes fell on their pupils and hair.

Elor used the power of time to freeze the inside of the building, the two children and Lorelei were unmoving but the old women just smiled at him and took a sip.

"Na na, if somebody with ill intent was here he would think about your background. Don't do that."

Elor trembled. He was sure that nothing under the Ancestor realm could avoid this power of his.

"You who are you?" Elor was gazing at the women with intent to fight, worse come to worst he would flee as fast he could.

"Me? That isn't important, more important would be if you are willing to take my two little darlings under your wing? I'm not interested in yourself if you want to know that. I am more interested in your choices. Would be bad if someone specific found out where you are, right?"

This women, what did she know? How did she know?

"How d...no, you wouldn't answer anyway, right?" Elor had a feeling that he shouldn't cross this women in a bad way. 

"I know many things which I don't tell others, how about this for example. 'Just point at them and Grandpa makes them pay'. Doesn't it sound lovely?"

Elors eyes flashed with several colors and he tried to move forward and grab the women. What he didn't expect was that he couldn't move. Just one impulse of his made him horrified. This women was in no way only an Ancestor or an Sage!

"Are you still that nound to your old world? What a pity...sigh..anyway, could you let time flow normal again? That little girl may not be able to tell that somwthing was worn but my two darlings would be soon. Except me, only Numia and someone else knows about you. That information..you could have it after you leave this planet."

As if nothing was wrong did Hran take out a flask and poured herself and Elor some whiskey.

"I don't drink often, to show you my trust I will toast to you though." She raised her cup and waited for Elor. Elors face was somewhat pale from all the things that just happend.

There was no time to ask though. He let the law move on normaly and took the cup in his hands and raised it.

"Sure, one or two mouths moreto feed isn't hard!" Gran and Elor downed the cup, both of them letting out a breath of mist.

"Ohh you two, introduce yourself to your uncle." 

Lorelei was flabbergasted, Elor didn't say anything because he didn't dare to. The two children did as told and stood up one by one, first was the girl.

"Hello uncle Elor, my name is Tatia. I thank you for teaching us!"

"Hello uncle Elor, my name is Brach. I thank you for teaching us!"

Lorelei had stars in her eyes, two sweet little children. Now they were almost like a family! Elor had something else in mind.

He nodded towards the two and scannend them. Sure enough. He gazed at Gran which only laughed and took out some warm tea.

"Welcome to you two. If you both listen well to me.. there shouldn't be any problems for you to go outside and have fun."

Lorelei didn't get his meaning but the two children began to laugh before bowing to Elor.

"Thank you, we want to see the vast universe!"

Gran stood up and bowed to Elor. " I will come to get them before you leave, until then. As foe you two behave and listen to him."

The children repeated the bow, this time towards Gran. "Yes Granny, we understand." Gran shuffled the hair of the two and left.

"Lorelei, show them the house, also. Tonight will be the first training session for you three."

Lorelei stood up and took the two children by the hand like a mother. "Will do Sect Master." She still couldn't help herself but tease Elor with it.

Elor didn't mind and just watched their back vanishing up the stairs. He took out some whiskey, he surerly didn't borrow from Numia, and taking a big gulp from the flask.

"These two are offspring from an Outsider and someone from the True World..who is this women?"

Yes, when Elor scannend them carefully he did see it. It wasn't strong but their bodies were already made from some law. If they weren't an Ancestor or above there would be only one reason.

"Nevermind, lets brew some things until the evening." 

three more chapter, after that we near le grande finale of part 2! Probably uploading those three on monday.

Btw, I bet that you guess wrong about who Gran is hahahah

1