Chapter 2 – I Need to Drink Milk to Survive?!
4.9k 21 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ugh… My head hurts!”

I stirred awake and felt a bad headache attacking me. The sky outside the window was still dark; I guess I only fainted for a few hours.

While my head still hurts, I was able to remember perfectly what had happened before I blacked out.

“Damn it! Did the person who threw that empty can back really have a Strength Enhancement superpower? That knocked me down my bed!”

I rubbed the back of my head to ensure it was alright because I had previously felt some hot liquid. I felt it; then I slowly looked at my hand, hoping it wasn’t a red liquid.

“Sigh… It’s not red liquid!”

I sighed in relief. Thankfully, that said liquid was the leftover soda inside that empty can. But still, I should clean it up, so I went to the toilet.

“What bad luck. Is this the sign that I should return to my hometown?” I opened the toilet door as I grumbled.

The usual mirror was hanging above the sink on the side, and I approached it like usual. But what I saw wasn’t something that I usually saw. Because when I looked in the mirror, a blue half-transparent system-like window appeared in front of me.

“Woaah!” I got surprised that I jumped back. “W-What is this?!”

As someone who lived in modern society, I read some e-books and web novels to pass my time. Of course, that was the case. Last night, before I got knocked out, I remembered hearing the voice of someone inside my head.

I brushed it off because there was nothing wrong with my body, but… Looking at this now, I couldn’t help but smile.

“Is this… My superpower? Furthermore, is this a system? Finally! So the voice wasn’t my imagination!”

Happiness. That was what I felt at the moment. The panel itself wasn’t big and was only enough to contain information about the system. At that time, I was so focused on the floating panel that I forgot to wash my face and stormed out of the toilet.

Sitting on the floor, I began to read what was written on it.

“Let’s see…”

***

Supreme Milking System

System Level: 1

EXP Needed to Level Up: 0/1000

Lifespan: 2 Hours 54 Minutes

Points: 0

Skill:

- Lactation Massage Lv. Max (Passive)

Massage the Breast to make your woman lactate! Squeeze all the Milk!

- Milk Superpower! Lv. Max (Passive)

Get the superpower of the woman that you drink the milk from! [All gained superpower will start at rank F]

- Snake Eyes Lv. Max (Active)

Able to identify a woman's bust size at first look! Your target will also be charmed by your cold eyes and will bring out their hidden desires!

- Pleasure Touch Lv. Max (Active)

Send pleasure to your cow! You must reward your cow for the milk that you get!

- Milking Room Lv. 1 (Active)

Create a Milking Room. You're able to do anything and everything with your imagination inside the room! [Limited to 1 girl at a time!] [30 Minutes Usage/day!] [Cooldown reset at Midnight]

- Milk Power! Lv. 1 (Active)

Maximize the skill you stole from your cow for 30 minutes after you drink 1 cup of their milk! [Only 1 skill at a time!]

- Milk Refrigerator Lv. 1 (Active)

Put your milk in a safe place! [Limited to 3 Cup of Milk]

*

Superpower:

- None

*

Special Note:

1) Drink milk to get points!

2) 100 Points = 1 Day Lifespan

3) 10 Points = 1 EXP

4) Points gained from the woman’s first lactation are doubled!

5) Points are needed to upgrade superpowers and Skills

*

Upgrade Shop:

Skill:

- Lv 1 -> Lv 2 = 500 Points

Superpower:

- F -> E = 500 Points

- E -> D = 1500 Points

***

“What is this… This is great, but… What’s the deal with the lifespan thing?! I am going to die!”

My happiness vanished immediately after I saw that I had a limited lifespan. Was it the side-effect of this superpower of mine? It was harsh! However…

“I can exchange points for lifespan. That means… I need to drink women's milk in 2 hours, or I will die?”

I looked out of the window. It was still dark. Then I looked at the clock.

“1.40 AM… Should I find a whore? Or… shit. For now, I should find someone immediately! I hope the Snake Eyes in my skill description is as magical as it sounds.”

Because I was still in my white shirt and black pants from earlier, I didn’t need to change my clothes. But then, I remembered something.

“I should’ve washed my hair first… No one will come close to me if I smell funny.”

***

The first place that I visited was the city. In this big city full of high-rise buildings, many people were still out in the street even though it was past midnight.

My target was someone who looked like a whore. I hoped they would be willing to accompany me for just $500, which was all I got in my pocket for now.

To be honest, I had never touched a woman before, but I had seen enough porn to know how to do things.

After living in a big city for three months, I also knew where whore who sold themselves usually hung around. They would wear some heavy make-up, and I didn’t really want to hire them.

But the situation called out for it, as I couldn’t possibly ask a random girl for their milk unless the situation was already dire.

After walking for a while, I entered the neon-lit area where those kinds of girls usually hung out. Before long, I found a girl standing alone on the side, near the alleyway. She played with her phone as her long bangs hid her eyes.

From her skimpy outfit alone, I knew she was trying to find a customer. Her cleavage was exposed, inviting men’s eyes toward her. But it was already past midnight, and most people had already chosen their companion.

That was why…

‘She’s perfect.’ I thought. ‘I hope she’s willing to do it for $500 only.’

After deciding, I approached her nervously. This was my first time doing this. I hoped I didn’t mess up.

“H-Hello,” I called out to her, and she raised her head, displeased.

“What?” She asked.

“Are you free tonight?”

I bet my tone was trembling. But I tried to look cool and smiled slightly.

The girl observed me from toe to face with an uninterested gaze. Then she said lightly, “How much?”

“I’m sorry?”

Why did she suddenly ask how much? My virgin brain had no idea until I realized that she meant how much I was willing to pay her a while later.

“Ah, how about 300?”

Of course, I wouldn’t say 500 at the first deal. Though I wasn’t experienced or smart, I wasn’t an idiot. I was a stingy average person.

Surely, she wouldn’t agree to it. And it was as I had expected.

She raised her gaze. “No can do. 500.”

But not that much. It was as if she knew my upper limit. Look, she was even smirking.

“How about it? If you can’t give me that much, just forget it.” She started to put her phone in her small bag and was about to walk away.

‘I had already wasted 30 minutes walking to this place, and finding someone like her was hard at this time!’

I sounded desperate to have a relationship with a girl, but I was actually desperate. My life was on the line.

“Wait! I will do it for 500!” I quickly said, grabbing her hand.

“Oh?” She turned around with the widest smile. “Then transfer it to me right now. I don’t want you to do me and leave without paying afterward.”

‘Makes sense.’

Because I didn’t really know the rule, I quickly nodded my head and let go of her hand. “Alright. What is your number? I will send it through E-Pay.”

“Here it is.”

The girl gave me her number easily, and I transferred the money with my phone. Gone was my last $500, leaving only a few bucks. But once again, I was desperate.

“Good. The money is transferred.” The girl smiled, then she snapped her hands. “Boys.”

From the dark alleyway, three scary-looking men appeared. One of them held a knife. They stood behind the girl with deranged smiles. “Scram, boy. Blame your bad luck for meeting us.”

“Wha?!” I involuntarily shouted in surprise.

At that moment, I knew that I had been scammed. So I glared at the girl, “You!”

“What? You wanna go, ah?!” The scary-looking man intimidated me while raising his knife. “You think my girl is a whore? Scram now, or I will cut you to pieces!”

“That’s how this world works, boy.” The girl added. “Sorry, but thanks for the 500.”

“Hahahaha!” The four of them laughed loudly.

“Tsk! Fuck!” I clicked my tongue in frustration and turned around. While I was angry about being robbed, I couldn’t do anything. I was still powerless.

‘What should I do? I will die if I don’t drink milk!’ Panicked, my feet moved faster than before.

I was scared and decided to test my luck by walking around everywhere. I got no money, so I couldn’t hire a whore.

In the end, after walking for more than an hour and asking various girls like a sex-crazed man everywhere, I ended up sitting against the wall in the alleyway.

“Shit… Is this the end for me?” I muttered. “Dying because of awakening the System? My bad luck didn’t change even a little! I am still unlucky!”

The one that I could blame was my luck. I decided to mess around with my System to wait for my death. But at that moment, a glimpse of hope appeared in the form of a sweet voice.

“Who is there?”

***

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

72