Chapter 3 – First Milk
5.3k 9 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I turned around and saw one of the Heroes standing at the entrance of the alleyway between high-rise buildings. She wore a black mechanical superhero bodysuit, a skin-tight type one. Her clothes pushed up her pair of big breasts.

Her long black hair, tied in a ponytail, swayed against the wind. I recognized her. I had seen her in news before.

She was Yomemiya Ami, one of the Heroes in this Solace City. Usually, she would only walk in a busy street, dealing with crimes. But now she was alone in this alleyway, and it was my last chance to survive.

'Should I call out to her first? To beg for help.' I thought. It was only for a moment before I decided. 'I will do it! Rather, I have no time to find another girl anymore! She's my last hope!'

Unexpectedly, she was the one to call out to me first after I didn’t answer her first question.

"Umm... What are you doing here, sir?"

I looked at her before thinking of my excuse. I couldn't tell her that I was here to find some whore to drink the milk for, so I made some excuses. "I'm just walking around..."

"I see," she said as if I had answered her question well enough. Then she pointed to herself. "...By the way, I am Yomemiya Ami. A Hero affiliated with the government."

"Yes, nice to meet you. I am Imamura Rei." I answered with a smile. Then I activated my Snake Eyes, causing Ami's body to jolt a little. I noticed a tint of red on her cheek.

I found a way to use my skill earlier when playing around with my System, wasting my time before my death. But I never expected that using it on a real person would be this different. I felt bad and happy at the same time that the skill worked.

'Is she charmed already? The flower girl earlier also got charmed by just my gaze, but... Isn't this too easy?'

The power of my Snake Eyes was too strong. She slowly raised her head, looking me straight in the eyes as she approached me. I could feel her breath on my face.

"Are you perhaps a hero?" she asked.

"No, not really," I replied honestly.

"I see..." she said again. She then took a step back from me, making me feel disappointed. "But... You look so handsome and dependable." She said in a sultry voice.

"What?" I asked, confused. "Handsome...?" I tried to answer.

Was this the effect of my Snake Eyes too? What actually happened? Why was she so assertive even before I told her what I wanted to do? I just wanted to drink her Milk to restore my lifespan!

At that moment, a loud explosion rang in the distance, and Ami looked away. It was 4 fucking AM! Who was playing with an explosive at this time?!

"I think we should talk more later," she said as she turned away from me. Her expression turned serious.

'No! You can't leave!' I screamed inside my head as I grabbed her arms. If she left, then I would be in trouble! I only had 20 minutes. So I desperately shouted.

"I-I want your milk!"

She turned around to look at me again, confused.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"I want your milk! The milk you produced from your titties!"

She blinked a few times before her face flushed red.

"W-What are you saying?! And there is a villain attack near this place! Rather, what are you saying!" She panicked but didn't seem to mind my mindless behavior, maybe because she was already charmed by Snake Eyes.

"But if I can't drink your milk, I will die! I have no more time! You must understand how serious my situation is!"

She kept blinking her eyes as if she couldn't believe what I said.

"I-Is that the side-effect of your superpower?" She asked.

Side-effects. Every superpower had a side effect, such as a headache or something else. It was a logical explanation, so I nodded my head.

"B-But still..." she said while blushing. She then stepped forward, but I still didn't release my grasp.

"I need to drink your milk, or I will die!" I asserted strongly, then she finally relented.

She looked around for a while before pulling me deeper into the alleyway. This place was quite dark, and no one would be able to see us from outside the alleyway. But her face, which was flushed red, was clear due to our distance.

Slowly, she pulled down the zipper of her bodysuit and revealed two beautiful pink nipples.

"U-Umm... What should I do?" she asked nervously, which made me really happy. She wasn't very confident about showing her body to a stranger. "You just need to drink my milk, right? I can't produce it, but... I believe you have the way. So... please be gentle."

"Of course, I'll be gentle with your boobs!" I answered with a smile, which caused her face to turn redder. Then she lifted her left breast, exposing it.

'Damn, these are big! Just as expected of a Hero!' I thought, then took a deep breath and squeezed it with my hand, massaging it. 

It was hard to get hold of since it was so big, but milk started to pour out of her nipple because of my Lactation Massage skill when I got a good grip on it.

Because the milk was already produced, I began to put her nipple in my mouth and drank it.

It was her first time, so I would be able to get double the point. I also gained notifications of getting her superpower, which was great.

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 10 points!]

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 10 points!]

[You have gained a superpower: Fire Manipulation (F).]

Also, because of Pleasure Touch, she felt intense pleasure sent to her body, causing her to moan.

"Ahn! T-This... I never thought it would be this good! Ann!"

'Damn, her voice is so cute!'

The amount of milk that flowed from her breast was incredible. So much so that my mouth was filled up after just drinking the milk gushed from one of her tits.

However, the milk from her left breast wasn't that much without being squeezed, so I continued sucking her nipples.

'No matter what kind of body it is, a girl's breast is the best.'

"Ooh! Ahn... I-I feel so weird! But this is good! I-I never know! Hnn~ I will get addicted!"

She kept moaning in pleasure as I continued to drink her milk. My tongue swirled around on her nipples while sucking on them, causing them to harden like rocks. And it became even harder than before since my tongue kept licking on them, so I switched to licking around on the rest of her tits as well.

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 10 points!]

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 10 points!]

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 10 points!]

My hands kept squeezing her tits as I enjoyed her milk. I heard the notification of getting points inside my head. I exchanged 100 points and converted it to one day worth of lifespan. I had finished my goal, but I didn't stop.

'This is good, but not enough! I want more!'

I licked all over her big breasts with vigor. It was then that Ami began screaming in pleasure with each move that I made with my lips and tongue.

"Uuuh! Nnngh!"

She raised herself up by gripping the wall behind me, which caused me to lose balance due to the position where we were standing at. She tried pushing down against the floor so she wouldn't fall backward, but she lost her balance. We crashed to the ground, and that was when I regained my cool, realizing what I had done to the Hero that I had just met.

"A-Ami..." I said worriedly. "Are you okay?"

'It looks like she fell on top of me... I hope it isn't too painful for her...'

Then suddenly, I felt something soft pressed against my head. It was Ami's breasts.

"More... Rei, drink more milk from me! I am about to cum. It's good, Rei. I love it!"

I realized from her voice how much pleasure she was experiencing. So, I decided to do my best to satisfy her. So I grabbed her boobs, putting them on either side of my face as if they were pillows.

I sucked her nipples and kept drinking milk that gushed out. Then I moved my hand under her bodysuit and pushed aside the panties between us, and put my fingers in her cunt. As soon as my fingers entered the warm wetness of her pussy, I began thrusting them in and out quickly while sucking on her nipple.

In just a short while, Ami's loud moan rang in the alleyway as her body shivered.

"Oooh! Ahn! Cumming!" she screamed loudly.

Her mouth was wide open as her orgasm happened. Her expression turned even more beautiful with each twitch of pleasure sent through her whole body. This sight made me harden up instantly because it looked so sexy.

But she was too exhausted. I felt weight pressed down on my body, and she fell unconscious.

"E-eh?" I muttered as I looked at her blissful face. "She fell asleep?!" My excitement died down almost immediately.

After that, I became concerned over what would happen now, but then my mind began working again after Ami lay down beside me, snoring softly. The sun was about to rise by this time, so people began walking around outside the alleyway.

"First of all... I should fix her clothes and bring her to my apartment. It is too dangerous leaving her here."

Then I did so. I first zipped up her bodysuit before putting one arm beneath her neck to lift her onto my back. And I carried her away from the scene where she fainted after that. 

There was still a trace of her milk and pussy juices in her bodysuit, but I hoped no one noticed that. I deliberately took a quiet street so we wouldn't be seen.

My chest was slightly hurting from carrying Ami, but I managed to reach my apartment somehow without any help from anyone. I laid Ami down on my bed and sat on the floor, looking at the ceiling.

"Just what have I done?" I mumbled softly. "How could I do that with someone I just met?"

While I needed milk to survive because of the System, I had done something that couldn't be reversed. I looked at Ami, who was lying on my bed.

"I guess I can only take my responsibility as a man. But first of all, I need to get some fresh air." 

Then I walked out of the room, taking care not to wake up Ami while she was sleeping. She looked so peaceful right now, so I didn't want to disturb her while she slept like that.

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

86