Chapter 9 – Determination
3.2k 7 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hnn~ Ahh…”

Ami started moaning as I massaged her breasts with both hands, with my Pleasure Touch activated.

"Mmm... Nn..."

Her large breasts were soft like pillows but also felt heavy and warm in my palms. The sensation of touching them made me feel good too.

"Rei... It's good." She said. Her nipples started lactating after I massaged them for a minute. "Hnn~"

"You're so cute when you do that." I teased her as I licked her nipple.

"Ahhh...!"

I sucked her nipple hard while I kept licking her nipple. My tongue felt her nipple getting wetter and wetter as she moaned.

"Aaah~! Hahaha... It's ticklish! Aaaah~!"

It felt really good hearing her voice get louder and louder.

"Nn... Ahhhhh~! Yesss~!"

Her body trembled as I sucked harder on her nipple. The milk she produced filled my mouth, and the notification from the System rang in my head.

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 5 points!]

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 5 points!]

As I had expected, I only got 5 points from her now. But that didn't matter. She was so cute, and her milk was so delicious. I got a bit horny, and my cock was erect now, pushing against Ami's soft flesh below.

"Ah... Ahhh... Rei... You're making me excited..." She whispered.

"Hm?" I looked up at her face and saw her cheeks flushed red. "Are you okay? Do you want to stop?" I asked.

I had drunk enough to get 25 points now. It was okay to stop and continue later.

But she might not let me touch her again if we stopped here. And I wanted to do this as much as possible.

"No... No, don't worry about me." She smiled. "I love you, Rei." She said in a sultry voice as she planted a deep kiss against my lips, invading my mouth with her tongue.

"Mm... Mm~" I groaned as I kissed her back.

The feeling of her soft tongue sliding inside my mouth made my heart pound fast. We broke our kiss as she looked into my eyes.

"Let's go somewhere else."

"Huh?" I blinked. "Where?"

"Upstairs." She said, pointing at the stairs. "We can do anything there."

"Okay." I nodded. Then I activated Physical Enhancement and carried her in a princess carry. Her shirt was already thrown away to the floor, making her naked. She was so beautiful. "Let me carry you there, my princess."

"Yes, your highness." She giggled.

I took her upstairs to the room where she usually slept. There was a king-sized bed there, and supposedly we would sleep together here tonight. I laid her down on the bed and sat beside her. The sunlight that penetrated the glass wall made her more beautiful.

Rather, couldn't we be seen from outside? The bed was in the center of the room. It was unlikely that someone would see us, but what if a Hero with a flying superpower passed by? That thought somehow made me more excited.

"Don't think about anything else." Ami pulled my face on her breasts. "Just focus on me and drink my milk."

"Y-Yeah..." I replied as I leaned forward and kissed her nipples.

She moaned softly as I sucked her nipples. They were so soft and warm, just like pillows. The milk also tasted delicious.

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 5 points!]

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 5 points!]

"Mmph~" She groaned as I licked her nipples.

I moved my hand to her stomach and grabbed her waist. Her skin was smooth and soft like silk. She was so warm and sexy. Then I proceeded further down to her already wet crotch.

"Hyaa~!"

She moaned as I touched her pussy. It was so hot and moist that it felt so good.

"Uu... Aaah~"

I slid my fingers through her slit and found her clit. I rubbed it slowly as I sucked her milk.

"Aaaah~!"

My finger slipped inside her and I pushed it deeper inside. Her tight walls squeezed my finger as I fingered her. I should also pleasure her, no? At least that was what I should do as thanks for letting me drink her milk. She was so cute that I had a hard time holding myself.

But before she gave me permission or invited me to have sex with her, I wouldn't cross that line. Not yet.

"Hm~" I licked her nipple. "Mm... Hn..."

Then I sucked her nipple harder than before. Her moans became louder, and she gripped my hair tightly.

"Nng~! Cumming!"

She cried out loudly as she climaxed. She shuddered as her juices leaked from her pussy.

"Ah... Ahhhh~!" She moaned as her body shook and trembled. The previous white sheet was drenched with her pussy juices. "That was amazing, Rei. Are you already satisfied?"

"Yeah." I answered, plopping down on her side. She turned sideways and smiled sweetly at me.

"Good. Because I'm not done yet." She said as she crawled towards me.

"Eh...?" I looked up at her and saw her smiling mischievously. "What are you doing?"

"I want to taste you." She said as she straddled my lap.

"W-Wait a second!" I exclaimed.

"Why?" She asked. "I want to taste you too. You get my milk, so I want your milk too." Ami licked her lips. Somehow her personality changed. She now looked like the possessive woman that I saw in the movie.

With a fast movement, she pulled my pants down, and my huge erect cock plopped out. She looked at it with surprise and muttered.

"Wow... I have only seen it on the internet, but... This is so big." She said as she touched the tip of my penis.

"A-Ahh~" I gasped as she wrapped her small hand around my shaft. "Guh..."

"You're so hard." She said as she stroked me. "So thick."

"Hahaha..." I chuckled. "It feels good." I raised my body to look at her better.

"I see." She grinned. "Now let me taste you." She lowered herself and took the tip of my dick into her mouth.

"Mm!" I groaned as she sucked me. Her tongue felt so good. It felt like I was being licked by an angel. The wet and warm sensation enveloped my cock as Ami moved her head up and down.

"Ah!" I moaned as she licked me.

"Hah... Hah... Hah... Hah... Hah... Hah..."

Her saliva dripped down onto my cock as she sucked me. Then her tongue felt so good that I couldn't help but moan. 'W-was blowjob always feels this good? This is different from the quick sex I had with Lucia earlier this afternoon!'

"Mm... Hah... Hah..." She moaned as she licked and sucked me. "This feels so good... I want more..." Her hands went down on her crotch, rubbing it. "I want to cum..."

I didn't know why, but I wanted to give her more too. If I could, I'd fuck her right now, but I knew it would be too soon. Pleasure had already built up, and I was about to cum soon, so I grabbed Ami's head and shoved my cock down her throat.

"Hmph!" Her eyes widened in surprise, but she then looked at my face.

She knew I wanted her to drink my cum without being told. She also wanted it. That was why I didn't hold back.

"Hnngh... Uuu!" I grunted as I unloaded my seed down her throat.

She gulped it all down without any problem. My cock twitched and pulsated as I came inside her mouth.

"Aaaah~!" I moaned as I felt my orgasm coming. "Ah~!"

I shot another load of cum down her throat. Her body also shivered as I saw a gush of juices squirting out from her back.

"Hah... Haaaah..." I panted as my cock softened and fell off her mouth. "Ah~"

Ami swallowed everything and opened her mouth, showing that she had drunk all my cum. She then began to clean my shaft and smiled. "Thanks for the drink."

"No, thank you," I replied as I hugged her tight.

We stayed like that until we both calmed down. Then I pulled myself together and stood up.

"I'm going to take a shower," I said. "Do you need one?"

"No, I'll wait for you." She smiled. "Remember what I said earlier, about finding other girls? I have someone in mind, so I will contact her as I wait for you to finish your shower."

"Oh yeah." I nodded. "Who is it?"

"My cousin, Rena." She replied. "She has a D-Rank superpower with the ability to control water. What do you think?" She then grabbed a phone that was on the table beside the bed and showed me the picture of her cousin.

Her cousin was a girl younger than Ami in appearance. She had short bob brown hair and an average boobs size.

"I think she's pretty, but..." I hesitated. "Is she really okay with me drinking her milk?"

"Of course." She giggled. "Just use your handsome face to charm her, easy, right? She's an innocent girl that just graduated from high school; she had no experience with the world yet."

"So she's the same age as I." I said. For some reason, Ami looked at me blankly.

"What?" I asked. "Did I say something wrong?"

"N-No." She shook her head. "It's just... You're so young."

"Of course, I am still 19 years old. And I am a man who is struggling to find work right now."

"Right." She sighed. "I don’t know about it.."

"How is that bad?" I frowned. "Aren't you still young too?"

"Well, indeed. I am also still 20 years old, but that's not the case! I thought you were older than me with your mature face."

"Mature face? Is it bad though, that I was younger than you?"

"No." She shook her head and approached me. She then hugged me and said, "I love you, and that won't change no matter what. Now, go to the shower and clean yourself! I will contact my cousin and go to the shower shortly after."

“Alright.”

I nodded and left the room. I walked toward the door on the left side of the room and entered it. This was the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom, the one Ami often used.

The bathroom was spacious enough for two people to take a bath together. There was a large tub filled with warm water and bubbles. First, I turned on the shower and washed my body.

'Ami's cousin, huh? Somehow I feel like I have slowly degenerated into a scumbag in order to live.'

The cold water that hit my face brought me back to realization. However, I wouldn't stop.

"I need to do this to stay alive... I will stay alive no matter what."

***

After taking a cold shower, I dried myself and got dressed. Then I left the bathroom and returned to the bedroom. The sheets were drenched in sweat, milk, and her pussy juices, so I changed them with new sheets I got from the closet as Ami went to take a shower.

I sat down on the chair that was placed near the window and waited. The sun was already setting outside, but there was a bright light that illuminated the room.

It felt like it was nighttime already, even though it was only five o'clock in the afternoon. We spent more time doing sexual stuff than I thought.

While waiting for her to get out of the shower, I took out my phone from my bag and started to read through the message I had received.

One message that caught my attention was from my mother. She asked whether I was doing good, and I unconsciously smiled in response.

"Right..." I muttered. "I need to stay alive. For my own sake and to help my mother who's sick in the countryside."

That was my original goal of going to the big city. To make enough money for my mother's treatment.

However, I wasn't able to do anything so far. Not because I didn't try but because of circumstances.

"I should've decided this sooner," I muttered as I put my phone in my pocket and leaned my back. "I have no need to hold back. I am doing this to survive. Fortunately, Ami is willing to help me."

"Ah..." I remembered what she said earlier. "Her cousin, huh? I won't hold back any longer. I was a bit hesitant earlier, but I should change my mindset completely. Either a civilian, Heroes, or Villain. I will not hold back from drinking their milk to survive."

"Yes!" I cheered as I rose from the chair. "Now I will focus on getting as much milk as I can and increase my lifespan and superpower's rank! I will be the best milkman ever! I will survive and make a lot of money!"

"Haha~!" I laughed and punched the air. I felt dumb, but I was that happy.

Even so, I determined one thing. I would love and protect girls who wanted to stay with me equally. That was what I promised myself.

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

75