Chapter 10 – Rena and Shopping
3k 7 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ami finished showering after a while. She exited the bathroom with her body covered in a towel, hiding only the front side of her body as water dripped from her wet hair.

I looked at her taking her clothes off in wonder. Why did she not dry her hair?

“Hmm?”

Ami turned around and looked at me. She felt my gaze on her as I noticed a small smile on her face.

“Rei, can you turn around a little? As expected, being naked in front of you is a bit embarrassing when we are not doing the act.” She said,

“Sorry.” I apologized and turned my head to the window, looking at the well-lit city from this high-rise building. This room was located on the 50th floor out of the 60 floors available in this apartment.

‘The cost must be high. I am still wondering how Ami can afford this building with just her pay of being a Hero with a C-rank superpower.’

The government would pay heroes according to their job. But their superpower rank determined their first pay. The higher their superpower’s rank, the higher their base pay was.

Even a Hero with an A-rank superpower was said to get 500 thousand dollars a month without even needing to work.

‘If I am not wrong. A Hero with a C-rank superpower only gets around $50,000? That shouldn’t be enough to cover this apartment. At least I know that I will need around $55,000 to rent an apartment in this Hiyashi apartment district at the cheapest due to the inflation from 5 years ago.’

“Sorry for waiting.”

While I was lost in thought, Ami had finished changing and called out to me. I turned around and saw her standing close to me in casual clothes. She wore a white frilly shirt and a short black skirt, combined with a high-sock that made her thighs look sexy.

Her shirt showed a bit of her cleavage due to the collar section being low, and her hair was let loose, unlike her usual ponytail.

“Fufufu, how do I look?” Ami asked, spinning in front of me. Her skirt was swept up from her movement, and I could see a glimpse of black laced underwear under it.

But I kept my calm and answered, “You look beautiful, Ami.”

“Thank you.” She leaned forward with a bright smile. “Let’s go meet my cousin, shall we? We will be meeting in a café near Central Park.”

“Yeah,” I replied and rose from my seat. When I did that, I remembered her hero job and worried a little. “Are you okay with leaving your Hero job for today?”

“Yup.” She casually said.

“Truthfully, I took a break for a week after telling the Hero League that I couldn’t use my superpower because I pushed myself. They allowed me to rest and gave me a week of rest due to my outstanding performance in the last 2 years. They will send someone to patrol my area for a week tomorrow.”

“I see.”

I didn’t really know how Hero League worked, so I could only answer as such. If she said it would be okay, then it would be okay.

“Shall we go then?” I asked, extending my hand.

Ami looked at it for a second before she took it, holding it tightly. “Let’s go!”

***

We took a taxi to get to the Central Park of Solace city. On our way, I witnessed something rather special but common in a big city.

Bam!

An explosion.

“What happened?” I asked, a bit panicked as the explosion was close. Even when I lived in this city for 3 months, I wasn’t used to the common explosion that happened every now and then.

The middle-aged taxi driver and Ami were calm, however. Even the girl beside me chuckled when she saw me panicking a bit due to the explosion.

“A fight or a pickpocket, I guess. The explosion must have belonged to a Hero who subdued it. Remember the explosion that we heard at our first meeting? I found out that the new Hero was the cause of it. Her superpower is to turn anything she touches into a grenade, it seems.”

“That’s right, young’un. It is safe here, in Solace. The Heroes are all competent individuals, hahaha!” Even the taxi driver laughed loudly.

“O-oh.”

Meanwhile, I was still baffled.

‘A grenade?! That’s a fucking explosive that can kill a human easily!’

What if that Hero accidentally killed the villain? A lot of accidents like that happened, and the government protected the Heroes, but the public’s opinion of that Hero would plummet to the ground,

Unless the villain in question was really notorious, like a mass murderer, they were only put in jail for rehabilitation and forced labor. It benefited the government as they got free labor, and the villain would be able to get free if they were designated as safe again.

“Look at that, Rei. See, that’s the new Hero that I talked about. She’s still young. A year younger than you.”

Ami pointed outside the window toward the roadside, a bit secluded from the main road. I traced her finger and found the Hero in question. She was a girl with long white hair, wearing a black and white bodysuit.

I couldn’t really see her face as the Taxi was still running and my sight got blocked by a building. But I remembered her breasts were gigantic, rivaling Lucia's.

“We have arrived.” The taxi driver said as he moved the taxi to the side before stopping it completely.

“Thank you,” I said as I took out my wallet. When I did that, Ami’s hand stopped me.

“Wait, Rei. I have already paid for it. We just need to get out.” She pulled my hand, and we exited the Taxi.

As soon as we got out, the Taxi left to find another passenger, leaving me with a question.

“When did you pay for the Taxi?”

“Since the start, why?” Ami asked me, tilting her head. “Let’s not talk about that, look. We are in Central Park.”

“I know.”

This park was the center of Solace City. No one didn’t know this park, and that was why this park was often crowded at night. Even more so at the weekend.

Fortunately, today was Wednesday, so not many people visited the park. However, this place was beautiful and well-lit. The fountain in the middle spewed out water, enhancing this park's romantic atmosphere.

“Shouldn’t we meet your cousin now?” I asked Ami, and she giggled.

“Indeed. I bet she won’t like waiting for long, so let’s meet her now.”

***

We entered a café near Central Park. It was fairly large, and there were people sitting on both sides of us. We chose to sit at the corner as apparently, Ami's cousin hadn't arrived yet.

The interior of the café was simple and elegant.

There was a counter and two round tables that could hold around four people each. The ceiling was low enough so that you wouldn't feel like you were sitting at a high-class cafe.

It seemed that most visitors were couples on dates. There was also an elderly man reading something with his wife sitting beside him, looking bored. A waitress walked toward our table with a tray with two cups in hand. She then stopped and put the drinks on our table.

"An iced americano and a hot latte. Please enjoy."

I sipped the iced americano that I ordered.

"This is a nice cafe," I said as I looked at the waitress that walked away from our table. We had already ordered a drink, and of course, Ami was the one who paid for it. I was still broke.

She smiled and nodded at my comment as she sipped her latte slowly.

"Yes. And the service here is very good too. But... Where is Rena? I told her to be here at 6 PM!" Ami complained, pouting a little.

"Maybe she's got caught up in traffic?" I said, giving my idea.

Ami shook her head. "No, she was supposed to take the train. So she should be here already. Let me text her."

The time was 6 PM. I think Ami should tone down a little bit too. She was the one who called her cousin, after all. Not only that, she called her cousin so I could drink her breast milk.

‘But I am not sure how she will react when I activate my Snake Eyes later. I have decided on this, so I will not hesitate again.’

A while later, a person entered the cafe. Due to our position, we could see the entrance clearly, and Ami's lips curled upward a little when she saw that person.

"Ah, there she is."

‘Looks like she is indeed the same age as me.’

The girl was dressed in a plain white blouse, black skirt, and black stockings. Her bobbed brown hair was decorated with a hairclip, and her bangs were swept over her forehead.

From her height of 170cm, her build was slim. Her chest was average size, her waist was narrow, and her hips were rather voluptuous. Her thighs were thick due to her legs being long for her small frame, and it made her butt look quite big for her body type.

"Hey, Rena!" Ami called out, waving her hand. "Here."

The girl looked in our direction and smiled. Her cheek was dyed red. I assumed that she was quite a shy girl. Ami said that she had no experience of the world yet. I guessed that was only natural, considering she had just graduated from high school, just like me.

‘But I guess I will have a lot of fun when I drink her milk.’

“I'm sorry I'm late!” The girl said as she approached our table, smiling brightly. She bowed slightly towards Ami before sitting across from me.

"No, don't worry. We have just arrived too." Ami said. "Ah, let me introduce you both. This is Imamura Rei, my boyfriend."

"Imamura Rei. Nice to meet you." I greeted Rena.

"Ah. Y-Yes. Nice to meet you. I am Himura Rena. Thank you for taking care of Ami!"

“No. I should be the one who said that, as Ami had taken care of me nicely.

Rena turned her attention to me. When she looked at me for a moment, her face lit up. Then her cheeks reddened as if something was tickling her.

'Huh?' I was confused. I didn't even activate my Snake Eyes yet, but her gaze was a bit strange. She was dazed when she looked at my face.

“Ahem~ Sorry for the sudden intrusion." Ami faked a cough on my side as her hand held mine tightly. It seemed like she noticed Rena's strange reaction when she saw me. "Actually, Rena. Let's just cut into the case, shall we."

"Y-Yes..." Rena said nervously, nodding.

"You know, I invited you here because I wanted to hang out with you and introduce you to Rei. How about we have a little walk over the central park and go shopping together?"

"Of course," Rena replied immediately without any reservations. "But won't I disturb the two of you?"

"Nonsense! I was the one who called you here. Besides, I think you will see Rei a lot from now on, so we can use this chance to get along well! You're free, right?"

"Ah! Yes." Rena nodded innocently. "Then I shall hang out with you, Ami. It's been a long time since we walked together."

Ami nodded in response and looked at me. "You can use your superpower, right?" She whispered in a low voice that Rena couldn't hear.

I nodded, "I can."

"Good. " She said, standing up. "Then, let's go."

"Yes."

"Yeah."

With those words, we stood up from our seats and followed Ami. This time, we walked instead of taking a ride.

After walking through the streets of Solace City for a few minutes, we arrived at the biggest mall in the city.

“Look at all these shops! What do you want to buy? I'll treat you!" Ami said happily.

“Uhmm, nothing special, actually. Just some snacks and stuff," Rena answered.

I felt like I was being left alone. Accompanying these two girls shopping was actually hard.

Ami got along unexpectedly well with Rena. It made me curious about my girlfriend's train of thought. How could she easily propose something like having her close cousin milked by me? Maybe it was a family issue, so I wouldn't pry. I was content as long as I survived.

They were shopping happily, trying on clothes and such. Then it came to the place where I was impossible to get into. Rather, all men were prohibited.

'A lingerie shop? Ami, what are you thinking?' I looked at Ami, and I noticed her playful smile as she stood behind Rena.

This place was impossible for me.

“Well then, I guess I'll just wait here until you girls finish," I said as I sat on the bench in front of the shop.

"Yeah~ Let's go, Rena. I will help you choose something that fits you.

“Oh, okay. Thanks." Rena could only agree as Ami pulled her hand inside the store.

Finally, I had time to rest.

"Man, that was tiring."

Accompanying girl shopping was tiring.

"I should rest later and find a job tomorrow. I can't be a burden to Ami anymore than this."

At that moment, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and took it out. I saw a message from a sender called 'Beloved Ami.'

I frowned a little. 'When did she put her number? Was it when I took a shower?'

That wasn’t really important, however. I opened it and read the message. My mouth curled up a little. 'Well, if that's her plan, then I will play along. This is for my own benefit, after all.'

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

70