Chapter 12 – Ami’s First Time
3.5k 8 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I entered the bathroom first with Ami in tow. The bathroom on the first floor was bigger than the one on the second floor. Even the bathtub here could fit a group of 5. I wondered why it was built this way, but it was nice.

Right after we entered and closed the door, Ami attacked my lips with her and pushed me to the bathtub. I fell to the floor with Ami on top of me.

"Rei..." she said with an excited face while kissing me. Then, she took off her clothes. She wore no bra, and her large pair of breasts were exposed. I grabbed them instinctively, massaging them to make them lactate breast milk.

"...Ami..."

"Mmm...."

Ami smiled and kissed me again. Her soft lips were like lollipops, and she tasted so sweet that it aroused me even more.

Her nipples were hard. Without any hesitation, I squeezed her breasts firmly.

"Ah...!"

"Hmm~"

"A-Ami..."

She let out a cute voice. Her nipples started to lactate milk as she moved her lips away from mine. She leaned closer and offered her breasts.

"Lick it, Rei! Lick my breasts and drink my milk... Don't worry. This bathroom is soundproof, so Rena won't be able to hear us."

"Alright."

I immediately went for it. First, I put my mouth on her nipple and sucked it into my mouth.

"Mm~ mmph... Mmph!"

The taste wasn't bad. It was sweet yet slightly salty. I drank it down greedily. Then, I moved my hands to Ami's crotch.

"A-Ahh... mmpf... nnnn..."

I felt her pussy directly. She was wet, which meant that she was horny. With my thumb and index finger, I played with her clit as I kept drinking her milk.

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 5 points!]

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 5 points!]

"Ahn~" Ami kept moaning loudly as her arms hugged my head. She pushed me further, burying my face in her soft lump.

"Ngh... ah... mmph... ah!"

When I did this, she got really hot, and her body shook. Her thighs squirmed around my hand. I couldn't resist anymore, and I fingered her pussy. My fingers slid inside her moist slit.

"Ahhh~!"

With each stroke of my fingers, her inner walls tightened around them. The milk she produced increased, and I drank them all in one go.

Then, her orgasm hit. Her body shook, and her breasts jiggled wildly. I kept playing with her clitoris until her climax subsided.

After that, she looked down at me as I separated my face from her breast and whispered.

"Rei... I want more. This is not enough. Give me your massive cock, Rei." She moved to the side and kneeled on the bathtub.

"Okay."

I pulled myself up from the floor. Then, I removed my pants, and my already swollen cock came out. Ami was right in front of me, and it fell directly onto her face. I could feel her hot breath hitting the shaft of my cock, and it reminded me of the blowjob this afternoon.

This time, though, I would feel her tongue lick my penis instead of sucking it. I didn't hesitate and grabbed her head.

"Mmph~"

She opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips tightly around my cock. Before I inserted this massive cock into her pussy, she knew what to do.

"Aaaaaaah...!"

I thrust my hips forward. A moan escaped from Ami's mouth as I entered her throat. She swallowed the entire thing with ease, and her tongue continued licking the tip of my cock. Her eyes looked up at me sexily.

"Ahh... Ahhhhh~"

My cock slipped deeper into her throat. I felt her nose rub against my balls, and they were getting harder by the second.

"A-Ami..."

When I called out to her, I stopped, and my cock fell from her mouth, covered in her saliva.

"W-What is it? Did something hurt?"

"No, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed being inside your mouth. That's all."

Ami giggled happily. She stood up and put her right hand on the wall while bringing her ass up, spreading her pussy with the other hand.

"I think you will enjoy my virgin pussy more, no?"

"Haha. Yeah, I'm looking forward to it."

I went closer to her and grabbed her plump asses. She yelped when she felt my touch, and her hands were holding the wall to balance herself. We were about the same height, so my cock was perfectly in front of her pussy, with the tip touching against the wet entrance.

"Here I come, Ami."

I positioned the head of my cock between her pussy lips and pushed it inside.

"Ah... haah... ahhh..."

Ami's tight pussy accepted me instantly. It felt so good that I groaned.

"A-Ah..."

"Rei..."

"Haah... ahhhh... ahhhh..."

Ami moaned and nodded, urging me to continue. I pushed my cock even deeper, and her vagina stretched around the base of my cock. A trail of blood dripped to the bathtub. She was telling the truth about her being a virgin.

"Are you okay, Ami?" I asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah... I'll be fine. Just keep going..."

"Mm..."

I pushed my cock deep into her pussy, and Ami let out another loud moan.

"Aaahn... R-Rei! I love you!"

"I love you too, Ami!"

Due to my Pleasure Touch skill, I knew that the pleasure Ami felt now was greater than what a normal person could feel. It might even be multiplied by many times. I didn't know, but I was happy if she enjoyed this.

"A-Ah... aaahh..."

"Mmph... ah..."

We were both moaning as we fucked each other. I moved my hands to her ass and groped her. Then, I grabbed her tits and squeezed them. Her breast milk squirted to the floor as I squeezed them greatly.

"Aaaah... aah... aah... hnnn..."

Her pussy contracted around my dick. Her insides were so warm and slippery. They were also incredibly wet and sticky. I could tell she was enjoying this.

"A-Ah... aah... ahh..."

I pushed my cock inside her, and her pussy stretched around my cock.

"A-Ahh... Almost, Rei! I am about to cum!"

Somehow I began to enjoy this and moved faster. Looking at Ami's sexy face made me excited.

"Ah... Ah... H-Hold on... A-Ami!"

I felt my dick swell, and my cock twitched. I pushed it even deeper and felt Ami's womb tighten around me.

"Rei...!"

"Uhn~!"

I could no longer hold back. My body tensed, and I unloaded a large amount of semen inside her pussy. The moment my orgasm reached its peak, she cried out loudly.

"Ooooh!!!"

I kept shooting load after load into Ami's pussy as I held her waist. It felt like it was never going to end. But it did. Eventually, the flow of semen slowed down until it finally stopped.

Ami's body went limp, but I managed to catch her before she fell to the floor. I carried her to the bathtub while keeping my cock still inside her. I laid down on the edge of the tub, supporting Ami's upper body while putting her legs over my shoulders. She was still naked, and her huge breasts swung freely.

At that moment, I realized something.

'Shit! I creampied her!'

Maybe my panic showed on my face, and Ami looked up at me after I sat down.

"Don't worry, Rei. I have taken a pill, and today is a safe day, so I won't get pregnant even if you shot a massive amount of semen directly into my womb."

"Huh? Oh, thanks for the information."

"Do you want to drink my milk again?" Ami offered.

"Yeah."

I took a deep breath and relaxed. Then, I started moving my hands on Ami, squeezing her breast as I sucked one of her nipples.

"Mmm~"

"Mm-hm..."

Ami let out a soft moan. After sucking it, I squeezed her breast even more roughly. Then, I slid my fingers between her folds.

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 5 points!]

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a C-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 5 points!]

"Ah... ahhhh..."

She let out a cute voice as my fingers played with her pussy. I pushed all my cum out from her pussy to make sure it would be safe.

After I was done cleaning her out, my fingers went inside her once more. With each stroke of my fingers, she got wetter. She was dripping with her own juices as her inner walls tightened around them.

"A-Ah... ahhh..."

I continued fingering her until she came again. Her body shook, and her breasts jiggled wildly. She couldn't stand straight anymore because her thighs had become weak and fell to my body.

"Haa... Haaa... You're really wild. I don't think I can continue anymore, Rei. Let me rest and wash my body, please?"

Ami was panting heavily as she said this, which told me how hard it was for her to take it this far.

"Of course. I have enough too, Ami. Thank you."

I kissed her cheek and then stood up. Then, I helped her stand up by supporting her upper body with my arms. Her breasts swayed side-to-side as she walked toward the shower.

"Hmm~ So, I should clean myself first."

She washed her body and her breasts thoroughly using the showerhead. When she was finished, she stepped out of the bathroom and headed to the bedroom, still naked.

I was worried that Rena, inside the bedroom, would notice her, but apparently, it would be okay. Ami said that she always slept naked, and all traces of me had been washed away by the quick shower earlier.

As for me, I went to my bed, a comfy couch, in the main room after I got a change of clothes that Ami got from the second floor. She also gave me a blanket so I wouldn’t get cold; how considerate.

Laying on the couch with a blanket over my body, I looked at the ceiling and smiled a little.

“That was fun.” I muttered. “It turns out that getting my power isn’t that bad. I have become happier than before.”

Of course. I got to sleep in this nice room with a couch better than my previous bed. Tomorrow I would be able to sleep in the bedroom as Rena would return to her home.

Not to mention Ami was kind and considerate.

“Well, good night. Today is a long day.”

Just as I said, my eyelids became heavier and I closed them. It was a long day, but I managed to survive somehow.

I drifted to sleep just a few seconds later and didn’t remember any dream.

I felt like I had slept for a few hours already. At this moment, I heard a chilling bone voice that woke me from sleep.

“Get up, Rei.”

The voice belonged to someone I knew. It sent a shiver down my spine, and I immediately raised my body by instinct and looked to my side.

There, Rena was crouching beside my couch in thin white pajamas. She wore no pants, but I wasn’t focused on that. I only looked at her smile. It was scary.

‘Holy hell! Why is she here?’

I immediately calmed myself down. I couldn’t let her see my panic.

“Is there something you need from me, Rena?” I asked as I glanced at the clock. It was 3:30 AM, so I only slept for about 2 hours.

“Yes, indeed.” Rena answered me as she stood up. Her pajamas were short, and they barely hid her smooth thighs.

“I want to continue our previous conversation if you don’t mind. Ami has finally fallen asleep blissfully, so I only have time now.  You guys are terrible, having sex when I am sleeping. I can hear it, you know? And guess what I did?” She raised her pajamas, revealing her private part.

“W- Stop that, Rena!” I tried to stop her as I looked away. Dangerous. If I somehow looked at her and she told me to die, I would be forced to use my Milking Room to get away.

However, she suddenly said. “It’s okay, you can see, you know.”

A rustling noise came from her direction, followed by something dropping to the floor.

‘What? Did she just undress herself?’ I could only guess I didn’t see what had happened. But according to what I heard, that should be the case. ‘Why?’ I was confused.

“N-No. I think I will refuse.” I replied.

“Now, now. I know you want to look.”

I felt a cold, wet hand hold my cheek and forcefully turn me to look at her. As expected, she was standing there, naked. I noticed a little something, though. Her crotch was dripping wet.

“You see, I have wanted to experience men by myself. Hey, as you’re Ami’s boyfriend, surely you know about it, no? She’s obsessive. It runs in our family. And then I am a bit different.” Rena smiled. Her face was twisted, and her lips were parted from ear to ear.

“I love to have the thing Ami has. I love to steal something from her. So, Rei. How about you leave Ami and become mine? I promise I will do everything Ami did for you.”

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

70