Chapter 11 – Dangerous Girl
2.9k 7 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
My chapter stockpile has been used up.

From today onward I will upload 3-4 chapters a week only. For weekend, I will not upload anything for my original (I need rest)

Enjoy the chapter, milk lover.

20 minutes had passed since the girls entered the shop.

'How long will they shop?' While I complained inside my mind as both girls were taking too long, Ami suddenly exited the shop with Rena on her side. Somehow, the short-haired girl's face was bright red, in contrast to Ami's bright expression.

"Rei, we are finished!"

"That was fast," I said, walking to them. When I looked at her closely, she held a white bag in her hand. "Need me to hold it for you?"

"No, don't worry. I can handle this much." She said, then she looked at her watch. "Oh, it's already 9 PM. We have been out for more than 2 hours. We should return home. The night is dangerous; villains will come out of their hiding place."

"That's true." I nodded. "The night is dangerous."

I experienced it firsthand yesterday. Those 3 thugs were surely in jail right now after what had happened earlier today. They deserved it. I hoped they would never see the light again.

"Y-Yeah. You're correct, Ami. I should return home too." Rena said.

"Won't that be dangerous? You should stay in my place for the night, Rena." Ami proposed.

"B-But... Didn't you say you were currently living with Rei?"

"Don't worry. I will sleep on the couch tonight."

"Eh, I don't want to trouble you."

"I assure you, I will be fine. Rather, the couch is comfortable, and I love sleeping on it."

What I said wasn't a lie. The couch in Ami's apartment was really comfortable, more than my bunk bed.

"See, Rei doesn't mind. Just for tonight, alright? Stay with us for a night." Ami said, putting her hands on Rena's shoulders.

"W-Well..." Rena seemed to hesitate, but she finally nodded, albeit a bit reluctantly. "If you don't mind, I will accept your offer then."

"That's the way it is," Ami exclaimed, hugging Rena with a smile.

Looking at them, I also smiled. ‘So far is according to Ami's plan.'

***

In just a few hours, I learned a lot about Ami’s personality. When she was serious or when she was in a Hero’s costume, she would use the tone she used when we first met.

When we were alone, she would be quite flirty. And when she was with Rena, she would be a little energetic and smile. But, the last personality seemed a bit fake if you asked me.

I guessed her real personality was the first and second that I had described. But I didn’t know for sure yet. I knew one thing, though: she would move without thinking first. Maybe her altruism was the cause of that.

We arrived at our apartment at 10 PM. The light outside was still bright, but the main room in this apartment was lit better by a glowing ceiling. I didn’t know about it, but apparently, the ceiling of this room also worked as a light. How convenient.

“Just sit there for now, Rena. I will change into comfortable clothes for a short while and put the thing I bought in my closet. Have a good time chatting, you two.”

“Y-Yeah.” Rena answered with a stutter as Ami went upstairs, leaving us looking across from each other on the couch in the living room.

It was awkward. I was trying not to say much all this time because my mouth was often uncontrollable. I had calmed down from yesterday’s shock, so I could think clearly again. My bad mouth also recovered, so I tried to be careful with my words.

“Umm, Rena?” I tried to call the girl.

“Y-yes?”

“Uh, nothing.”

“Okay?”

‘Fuck!’ I cursed inside my mind. ‘How do I talk to a girl of my age again? Think, Rei. You can talk to Ami and Lucia with no problem.’

I tried to remember my conversation with the two closest girls around me, hoping to get a topic to start a conversation, but it was useless.

‘Yeah, right. They were the ones who always initiated a conversation! I have never initiated a conversation before!’

While I was confident that I could be a good talk partner, I was never the one who initiated the talk. I was a little bit socially awkward as I was only surrounded by middle-aged and old people in the countryside.

Even in this big city, I never talked to anyone except the interviewer and some workers in restaurants and gyms.

‘I am fucked up! I am an idiot!’

When I cursed and dissed myself, Rena called out to me.

“Um, Rei.”

“Yes?” I asked and raised my head. She looked at me curiously as if I was a rare sight that she had never seen before.

“Can I ask something?”

“Sure, ask anything.”

Finally, she was willing to talk to me. Fidgeting, Rena’s face reddened a little bit. She seemed hesitant to ask this something. So I assured her.

“Don’t worry. I won’t be mad or anything, even if your question is weird.”

“T-then… When did you start dating Ami, Rei?” She asked.

‘Ah, so that’s the question.’

Ami mentioned that it had been a long time since they had hung out together. I guess she felt a bit conflicted about whether Ami hid her relationship with me for a long time from her.

“When did I start dating her? That would be yesterday, Rena. Don’t worry. Ami told you as soon as she could and certainly never hid it from you.” I said.

“Oh...!” Rena exclaimed. Her tone had returned to a cheerful one as if her burden was lifted. “So that’s it.”

‘So she’s indeed worried about that. As expected, there must be some family issues. But I won’t pry. It’s not my place to be curious.’

“I am glad if that’s the case.” Rena smiled brightly as she tilted her head slightly. “I can also see you are a nice guy, Rei. I am glad I don’t need to kill you.”

Then she dropped a bomb.

Wait a minute.

“Huh?”

Did she just say kill me? My eyes widened in surprise.

“You heard it correctly.” Rena put her hands together. Her smile widened from ear to ear. She had this crazy look on her face. “I really am glad Ami is falling in love with a nice guy. I can see that she’s happy too.”

‘This girl is dangerous. No, dangerous doesn’t cut it. She’s crazy!’

Ami wanted me to milk this girl? Did she not know about this personality?

This could be dangerous. For me, that was. I didn’t really need to mention my lifespan. I could die in this house at any moment if she was serious about what she had said.

There was this something about her that made me believe she could kill me anytime.

‘Abort! Abort the plan!’ I screamed inside my mind. ‘I need to tell Ami as soon as possible.’

“Please don’t tell Ami about what I said earlier, okay? Let this be a secret between us.” She put her index finger in front of her mouth. Her lips turned into a devilish faint smile.

“Sorry to make you guys wait.”

Ami appeared from upstairs, walking slowly in casual clothes consisting of a white shirt and black shorts.

I looked at her and tried to control my expression.

“No, Ami. I have fun talking with Rei, right?” She said, glancing at me.

“Yes, indeed.” I nodded.

‘There is no way this girl wanted to kill me.’ My mind kept telling me that, but I still couldn’t shake this uneasy feeling. ‘I better abort our plan for tonight. I will create time to talk to Ami later.’

Ami then joined us on the couch, sitting beside me.

“I am glad if that’s the case.” She smiled. “Then…”

We talked about random things after Ami returned. The atmosphere was also fun, but I still couldn’t help but be wary of Rena.

I really wanted to use my Snake Eyes on her and escape to the Milking Room when I was in danger. I discovered that the time inside the Milking Room was stopped, and I would return to the same time when I activated it when I exited it.

However, I only had 10 minutes left inside the Milking Room. I also couldn’t let Ami be in danger because of me.

So I didn’t say anything and only engaged in the conversation as much as I could, trying to find the time when I could be together with Ami, just the two of us.

In the end, we talked until past midnight, laughing and joking with each other. We also took a group photo of three, with me standing behind the two girls.

Finally, Rena got exhausted first and went upstairs to sleep in the bedroom. She didn’t hesitate to get upstairs. It seemed like she was familiar with staying in Ami’s house.

Now, I was left with Ami, sitting on the couch as the light was turned off. The room was still bright enough to see from the light outside.

“So, shall we begin?” Ami asked as she took off her shorts while smiling playfully.

When I glanced at her, I noticed she didn’t wear any panties. Thankfully, her baggy clothes hid her private part from me.

“Ami, let’s stop the plan. I don’t want to do it with Rena.” I said.

“Huh, why?” She asked, confused. She must’ve been wondering why I backed off at the last minute.

‘Because she’s scary.’ That's what I wanted to say. But I kept it to myself.

For some reason, I knew that Rena was dangerous. More dangerous than the thugs earlier. ‘Is it because of my Snake Eyes? I remembered that there is a description that I can identify a woman’s bust size at first look.’

As I guessed, two notifications rang in my head.

[Your understanding of the Supreme Milking System has been updated.]

[System updated. Complete. Hidden descriptions of Snake Eyes will now be shown.]

I opened the panel to my side and read the changed descriptions.

- Milk Superpower! Lv. Max (Passive)

Get the superpower of the woman that you drink the milk from! [All gained superpowers will start at rank F] [The woman you drink the milk from will lose their superpower for 24 hours.]

- Snake Eyes Lv. Max (Active)

Able to identify a woman's bust size at first look! Your target will also be charmed by your cold eyes and will bring out their hidden desires!

You can also guess how strong a woman is by looking at their breasts.

‘Right. I thought so. Many of my skills are still hidden, and I need to discover them myself. I thought that Rena was more dangerous than the thugs and Ami combined. Not to mention, Ami is a Hero with a C-Rank superpower. That innocent-looking girl is more dangerous than Ami? Hell no. I won’t touch her yet!’

But that answer would be unnatural. So I replied to Ami.

“I noticed that you were really happy when you were shopping with her. I won’t touch her unless she asks for it by herself. I don’t want to break your current relationship with her.”

‘I also don’t want to be killed. I can experiment with my Snake Eyes on someone as dangerous as Rena in the street. That will be safer. But if she try to do anything to me... Then I won't hold back to use all my skills.’

“Hmm, if that’s what you want. I guess we need to find another girl tomorrow, no? But…” Ami got closer to my ear and whispered in a sultry voice. “We still do the act tonight, right? Let’s get to the bath so Rena won’t hear us.”

Hearing her sexy voice made me excited. Right, she was my girlfriend. It wasn’t strange if we did something sexual with each other. Surely that girl would understand too.

Besides, it was Ami who invited me. As a man, it would be rude to refuse her.

“Alright.” I smiled. “I will make you ascend to heaven from the pleasure, Ami.”

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

66