Chapter 17 – Jackpot
2.4k 7 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘She’s perfect, but… I need to find a chance to get her, which will be hard. I guess I will skip her for now and multiply my money first.’

I stopped myself from making a rash decision and smiled a little. The store protected an employee of a casino, and I wasn’t able to make a rash decision because of this.

It would put me in trouble if I somehow asked her out when she was still working.

“No, it’s not my first time. I want to exchange my money for chips. Can you assist me with that?” I said, pretending to be experienced.

Usually, a beginner was a target for the experienced gambler. I couldn’t say it was my first time. That was what I heard on the internet. Sometimes some content on the internet could help greatly. Only some, though.

“Certainly. Please, this way. I will help you to exchange the chips.”

The bunny girl took me to the counter and helped me to exchange my $200 for chips. I got 2 black $25 chips, 10 red $10 chips, and 10 blue $5 chips.

In total, I held 22 chips, and it was enough for today. She waved her hand as I walked inside the casino, trying to find the game of my choice.

I had one game in mind where I could cheat with Milking Room, so I went to the table where they played the game. It was poker.

Fortunately, there were a lot of empty seats because it was still afternoon, and I sat on one of them with 3 other strangers. They looked serious as they peeked at their cards.

The round wasn’t over yet, so I only observed for now as I set my chips on the table. After a while, the round ended, and the man beside me smiled a little.

The next round started, and the dealer looked at me.

“You join?”

I nodded my head, and he nodded back. Then he started to shuffle the cards and distribute 2 cards for the four of us.

“$10 for a start.” The dealer said, and I pushed 1 red chip forward. Once everyone got their card, the dealer opened a card in the middle. It was a diamond King.

It was at this moment I activated my Milking Room.

‘Activate the Milking Room!’

[Milking Room activated. You have 45 minutes before the room disappears.]

Everyone around me disappeared, leaving only me sitting on the seat around the table. I smirked and pumped my fist.

“Fuck yeah, let’s make some money!”

While doing something like this was considered cheating, I didn’t care as long as I made a lot of money. Of course, I still needed a job because I needed a stable income. I couldn’t win every time in the casino, or they would suspect and ban me from entering ever again. It was only nice if I did this once in a while.

Then I started to work, carefully peeking through my cards first so they wouldn’t move a little when I deactivated my Milking Room. Everything was the same as in the real world, and so was the card position.

“This is an easy win.”

After looking through all the participants’ cards and the next card that the dealer would put out, I returned to my position and deactivated the Milking Room. Everyone returned, and the round started.

A guy on my right was confident as the cards in his hand were good. However…

‘Too bad. I will be the winner of this round.’

The bet quickly accumulated. There was already a total of $300 on the table, and it kept increasing as the guy on my right raised it higher and higher.

When the last card was about to be put on the table, the guy on my right pushed $200 worth of chips. “Raise.”

The other pulled back, leaving only me. The dealer looked at me calmly, urging me to decide. I stopped and tried to look as anxious as possible. Then after a few seconds, I pushed all my chips.

“Let’s do this,” I said and turned my cards over.

The other guy also flipped his cards, a pair of diamond and heart Aces. There was also a diamond and the heart Queen on the table. He had two pairs with high cards, while mine was only a pair of spades and club eight.

Fortunately for me, though… There was an eight on the table. My mouth curled into a grin as I won this round. I made $500 in just one sitting. This was good.

‘Let’s rack up some more!’

***

“See you again!” The bunny girl from earlier waved her hand toward me as I walked out of the casino.

“Hahaha!”

I couldn’t help but laugh loudly. I won big today. In total, I won more than $2,000 before I decided to stop and end the game. I used around 15 minutes of my Milking Room in total.

Not only because I didn’t want to gather a lot more attention than I wanted, but this much money was also enough for me to live for more than a month. I shouldn’t be too greedy.

“This is good. Now continuing…” I looked at the street within Heaven’s Ward and looked around. At that time, I heard some commotion in the distance and smiled. “I guess there will be some girls in that direction.”

My guts told me that I would find my target there. There was something famous in Heaven’s Ward that should be known by everyone who wanted to visit this place.

It was about the troublemakers. They were a group of vigilantes trying to make a commotion in Heaven’s Ward when they saw pickpockets or villains they recognized. Their actions made them hated by everyone, but they could always run away from the Heroes before they were caught.

Why? The reason was simple. They all had superpowers and wore a mask every time they created a commotion.

‘I am glad I researched it a few months ago because I wanted to visit this place. I can do one of their members just fine and got a superpower on top of that. Not to mention, there are more girls among their members. Well, the number of men in the world dwindled by half because of the pandemic, so it was no surprise.’

I began to walk toward the commotion with some curious people. Even if the group was hated, it was still entertainment for some people who loved to see them.

The commotion happened in one of the bars that opened in the afternoon. I arrived in front of the bar with a lot of curious eyes, peering inside through the window. I was a perfect mob at this moment, but my Snake Eyes were ready to be used and secured a prey that I was trying to find.

There were two groups inside. On the left were three men with red faces, seemingly drunk. The other people had already flown out of the bar, not wanting to get involved in their fight.

The other party was two girls; both wore black full-face masks, which symbolized the members of troublemakers.

One of them had short blue hair and black eyes, wearing a dark blue bodysuit similar to Heroes, while the other one had long orange hair and black eyes, wearing a cropped leather jacket and black skirt. Her jacket was unzipped, revealing her two massive tits covered in a black bikini. She also wore a black collar on her neck.

My eyes were drawn to her smooth thighs, but then I snapped out and tried to gauge their strength. The feeling I got from the blue-haired girl was weaker than Ami’s, while the orange-haired girl seemed to be on par or even stronger than Ami but weaker than Rena.

My mouth curled up into a grin.

‘Now that’s a perfect girl I am talking about. She has a B-rank superpower, huh?’

Screw the law and morals. I was trying to survive here, so I would take her.

‘Let’s see if Snake Eyes affect a person who’s not looking straight at me, so this is a perfect chance to test it. I also don’t know whether it can pass through a window, but because I could somehow judge their superpower’s rank, I think it can pass through a clear window like this.’

I activated my Snake Eyes as I saw things unfold inside. The girl with blue hair created some kind of lightning around her hand and shot it toward the three drunkards.

Almost instantly, the three drunkards were hit by the lightning and shivered. Their bodies jolted and fell to the ground, unconscious after being hit by lightning.

“What’s going on here!” I heard a loud voice from behind. It belonged to a Hero in a blue bodysuit.

The two girls nodded at each other before they ran inside the bar after they heard the voice, trying to run from behind the establishment.

‘No, I can’t let them run!’

I quickly parted from the crowd and went to the alleyway beside the bar that led to the back. I needed to get one of those girls. They were the perfect targets for me to milk from! Once I awakened my System, my libido was increased.

It wasn’t bad, but I became more honest with my dirty thoughts, just like now. I reached the back entrance. Just as I arrived, the door was pushed open, and the two girls jumped from inside.

They looked at me straight, confused, and stopped in their tracks for a while. We just stared at each other, but then I heard the voice from earlier again.

“Hey! Stop there!”

“Shit! Come!”

For some reason, the girl with orange hair pulled my hand and ran away. I was still a bit confused, but I ran with them as I activated my Physical Enhancement.

We ran through the alley without making a single sound, leaving their pursuer behind. In just a short while, we left Heaven’s ward and joined the crowd in the middle of the city, losing sight of the Hero.

Somehow they didn’t stop. The girl with orange hair still pulled my hand; then I remembered that my Snake Eyes were still activated.

‘Shit, they got charmed at the perfect timing, and I got involved in this? What kind of luck is this? Anyway, it’s not time to complain. I can’t get caught by the Hero and accused as a member of the troublemakers.’

***

In the end, we ran for 5 minutes before taking a stop in an empty park behind lush bushes.

“I think we lost him. Haa… Haa…” The blue-haired girl said as she panted heavily. Her neck was filled with sweat, and her bodysuit was drenched.

“I think so too.” The orange-haired girl replied, taking off her mask. She looked so beautiful as sweat dripped down her forehead and body. If I must describe it, she looked so sexy that I wanted to devour her.

“Now then… May I ask who you are?” She looked at me with a confused gaze, her cheek tinted red.

“That’s right, who are you? Somehow… I can’t take my eyes off you; my body feels hot… It must be because we ran at a fast speed for 5 minutes straight.” The blue-haired girl added. She also took off her mask and looked at me.

Shit, she was also cute. Were the girls in the big city all beautiful?

Anyway, their gazes were really familiar to me. They had already been charmed by Snake Eyes and only looked at me with lust-filled gazes.

They mistook it as a result of running, but their bodies were hot because they were aroused. I knew I probably imagined it, but I felt like they wouldn’t refuse any order I gave them at the moment.

“Hey…” The orange-haired girl called out to me. “Can you answer me?” She leaned closer. Her face was right on top of me because I sat on the ground, and her breasts were jiggling right in front of my eyes. Heck, I could see her nipple got hard under the bikini.

“I…” I tried to get up because she suddenly closed in, but my hand grazed her protruded nipple, causing her to moan.

“Ahn~ W-What?” She herself got confused.

I fell back because I felt something soft push against me. It was her breasts.

‘Shit! I can’t breathe!’ I tried to move and push her body, but she moaned again and hugged my head.

“N-No… Ahn! S-stop moving! Hnn~ I feel strange!”

“Mimi, what’s wrong?” The blue-haired girl asked as she got closer. Then when she saw us, her face flushed red. “W-What are you doing?”

“Ah… I don’t know!” The girl on top of me, Mimi, answered her friend. But she didn’t move. Instead, she pushed her breasts further. “I want to feel good… Hey, I can’t hold it. Please… don’t mind me, Miya. I want him to help me feel good…”

“You…” The girl with blue hair said. “It’s not fair! I want it too! I’ve been trying to hold back all this time!” She approached me and pulled my hand. Then I felt something soft, and I squeezed it. “Hyan~ T-This… I like this…”

I was trying to get one girl, but accidentally both of them got charmed at the same time.

“Hey, you will help us, right?” Miya said with lustful eyes. “If you don’t, then I will say that you are a part of troublemakers. Look at me, and I will let you free later.”

Mimi also pulled back. She took off her jacket, ignoring that we were only behind the bush in a public park. She sat on top of me while Miya was licking my hand on my right as she unzipped her bodysuit.

Her breasts were apparently pressed by her tight suit, making her appear to be slender. However, once she unzipped it, her big tits hidden beneath were freed, and they jiggled to celebrate their freedom. Her pink nipples peeked from beneath her suit, making me a bit excited.

‘This… is a jackpot, no? I got two hungry chicks instead of one.’ I thought and smiled.

I could think of the problem I got from being seen with them later. For now, I would milk them until I was satisfied.

“Sure. I will help you girls feel good.” I answered. “You will not be able to forget this later.”

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

64