Chapter 23 – Getting Employees
2.5k 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

I may not be able to upload anything until Christmas. See you on 26th.

I returned to the first floor after washing off my sweat and changing into new clothes.

It was my third day living in this apartment, and I was already accustomed to things in this room. My clothes were all also put inside the closet, in a different section from Ami's.

When I reached the first floor, I noticed that Ami had changed into a backless white dress with a slit around her thighs, showing her smooth and soft plumpness. Her hair was done in a bun, making her look mature.

Meanwhile, I looked back at my clothes. Just a simple shirt and black pants. I was nowhere as good as her.

More importantly than that, why did she change her clothes? Did she plan to go somewhere? With that kind of clothes?

“Ah, Rei!” Ami noticed me walking down and called out to me. “You’ve changed. Fufu, you look good, Rei.” She praised.

“I don’t think so… I just wear anything I can find.”

How could a simple shirt look good? If anything, she was the one that looked beautiful. Ah, right. I forgot to say that to her.

“You look beautiful in that dress, Ami.”

“Thank you for your praise.” Ami smiled widely as she giggled happily.

“So, are you going somewhere? You even dressed in a beautiful dress. Is it an important meeting?” I asked curiously.

If she were going somewhere, I could freely do whatever I wanted. Considering what I had experienced earlier, I didn’t think being powerless for too long was the best. I would use the massage parlor Ami prepared for me to the fullest without holding back.

For now, though, I would try to find some female Heroes or Villains.

‘Also… the special note. It just specifies milk, but it should only be specific to female human milk, no?’

[Your understanding of the Supreme Milking System has been updated.]

[System updated. Complete. Hidden descriptions in Special Note will now be shown.]

[Affirmative. Milk here means Female human or female humanoid’s milk.]

‘I expected that much.’ I nodded slightly, hearing the notification ring inside my head.

“I am indeed planning to go somewhere today. But as you’re already home, how about you tag along with me, Rei? I am sure you will like this place.”

I would like the place, she said? I was a bit interested. I wanted to go with her, but… getting points was more important.

Probably noticing my conflicted expression, Ami smiled playfully and continued.

“I am going to the place where I can pick your employees for the massage parlor and check the place while I am at it.”

“Alright, what are we waiting for? Let’s go.”

If that was the case, then I needed to go too. We planned to only hire female employees that could keep secrets as long as they were paid. Knowing Ami’s personality and desire to help me face this side-effect of needing milk to survive, I knew she would pick employees that didn’t mind having sex with me too.

I looked at my Lifespan and Points through the half-transparent blue panel on my side.

Lifespan: 8D 15H

Points: 568

This should be enough for a while.

“Fufufu, let’s go then. Can you drive?” She asked, pulling out a key from a small bag she held in her left hand.

“I can.”

Being able to drive was an important skill to have when one was trying to find a job. Who knew if my boss would ask me to drive him/her, right? That was why I learned how to drive a car in my first month of living in Solace City.

This would be the first time I would drive for real in the street, but I was confident I would be able to drive safely.

***

‘How do I say it? As expected from Ami, I guess.’

I should’ve known it better. There was no way Ami had a normal car like what Miss Smith drove to Lumine City. It was a freaking Bugatti Chiron, and I became nervous about riding it.

Ami said that it would be okay even if it got scratched, but it didn’t make me feel better.

It was past lunch, and we drove through the highway to District 2, where we would hire our new employees. The city we were going to was located on the west of Mai City, called Akaneo City. It was a red-light district, so I could guess what kind of employees we were going to get.

“You’re driving too slow, Rei,” Ami commented from my side as she smiled playfully at me. “Are you afraid of speed, by any chance?”

“Not at all. I just wanted to take it easy. Anyway, you’re not in a hurry either, no?”

“Not at all.” She repeated the same words that I used to reply to her question. “As long as we arrive at Akaneo City before 3 PM.”

As she said that, I looked at the watch on the car’s screen. It showed 1 PM. We still had 2 hours. Even if we only went for 40 MPH, we would still get a lot of time left.

However, we drove a super sports car. It would be a shame if I didn’t drive it at full speed. To make it safer, I used Physical Enhancement to make my reaction quicker and grinned.

“Then I will go at full speed. I will do my best to keep us safe.” I said as I glanced at Ami.

“Eh?” She might not be expecting my response. “W-Wai–“

I didn’t hear Ami’s words next as I stepped on the gas, causing the car to shoot like a bullet, reaching more than 100 MPH in just a few seconds.

“Hahaha! Isn’t this fun, Ami?” I laughed heartily as I controlled the car with precision. However, I didn’t think Ami enjoyed the ride as much.

After all, she kept screaming and yelling all the way while holding onto the seat with all her strength.

“Kyaaa! S-Stop! I was just joking! I am scared of speed!!”

***

In the end, I was so excited and went full speed on the highway with no speed limit and arrived at Akaneo City in just 40 minutes, an hour and 20 minutes faster than our original plan to arrive at 3 PM. I should say the car was too awesome.

We went to a café to rest, and Ami was looking at me while pouting her cheek like a hamster.

“As I said, I am sorry, okay?” I apologized to Ami for the third time in the last five minutes. She was pouting because I didn’t hear her plea to go slower all this time.

Who would expect she was scared of speeding up in a car? Her dress was a bit of a mess earlier; her boob even spilled from it. But she quickly fixed it before we went to the café.

“I don’t know that you’re such a bully, Rei.” She murmured as she bit a scone she ordered.

“Hahaha, I was just too excited. I have never driven a sports car before, so…”

“That’s not an excuse… Sigh, I thought I was going to die.” She held her head and let out a long sigh.

“Once again, sorry. M-More importantly, why don’t we go to the place that you talked about right now?” I asked, raising my index finger. “I will give you anything you want later as long as it’s within what I can do. Just ask me anything.”

‘If she asks for money, then I will be screwed. But I don’t think Ami will ask for that.’

“… Alright.” Ami nodded. Her mood seemed to be lifted a little bit as the corner of her lips rose a little bit. “Promise? Anything?”

“Yes, I promise.”

“Alright then.” She rose up from the seat with the biggest smile I had ever seen that day. “Then let’s go. I will contact the establishment on our way there.”

I followed her shortly, and we walked out of the café. The car was parked in the parking lot near here, but Ami said she would rather walk to the establishment because it was dangerous to park an expensive car around that part of the city.

We went to a ward called ‘Pleasure Ward,’ which gave away what kind of place this was. After the countries' merger, a place like this was approved by the new government because it greatly reduced crime rates.

While on our way, Ami explained what kind of establishment we were going to find our employees. It was made to accommodate people and Heroes with a nasty side-effect of their superpowers, just like mine.

Some people got their libido increased and had a hard time holding themselves back, so a red-light district was made so they wouldn’t attack random people.

There was a special place among them called ‘Love Nest,’ which accommodated females with similar side effects that couldn’t be cured with just normal sexual activity. They had secrecy among the others, so they were perfect employees as long as I helped them when their side effects were acting up.

“Doesn’t that mean you are asking me to pleasure them when they asked me to?”

“Yup. You got girls, and in exchange, their side effects won’t eat their minds. Besides, we will pay them more than enough so they can have a nice life in Mai City. It’s a win-win.” Ami exclaimed happily as she walked by my side, holding my arms in a lover's hold.

I could feel her soft boobs pressing against my arm, which was a nice feeling. I could enjoy this for a long time. But, alas, we had arrived at our destination, a building filled with neon lights that could only be described as something intended to catch attention.

The building itself screamed that this place was used to do those kinds of things.

“Let’s enter.” Ami tugged my arms and pulled me inside.

I wondered what kind of girls became my new employees.

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have 10 advanced chapters of Supreme Milking System and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

47