Chapter 24 – Proving Myself
2.1k 3 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Welcome Miss Yomemiya, and Mr. Imamura. I am the owner of Love Nest. Please call me Kaori.”

A lady wearing a strapless blue dress greeted us in a luxurious room inside the building. Some girls were standing on the side, wearing sexy maid costumes with cropped tops and miniskirts.

Their thighs were exposed, and I could see their white panties with garter belts strapped right above when I sat on the couch. All of them looked stoic and beautiful with varieties of hairstyles.

Unexpectedly, I noticed one of them. A girl with straight pink hair and fairly large tits. She was the one I met in First Roll, the bunny girl that greeted me.

Because her eyes were closed, she didn’t recognize me. But I had decided silently that I would take her as my employee.

Ami sat beside me, facing the lady, Kaori. She looked to be in her late twenties. Her dress exposed her cleavage; I must admit she was a beauty even though she wasn’t on Ami’s level.

“I’ve heard from the message that you are here because you want to take some of my girls?” Kaori asked Ami, crossing her legs. Her tone seemed to judge Ami and her gaze looked straight at her, looking really professional.

With my Snake Eyes, I noticed that Kaori had no Superpower. She was just a normal human. But the air around her was rather oppressing.

‘Is this what a true businesswoman is like? It’s really different from that of Mr. Kauman. I heard from Ami that he is in jail right now; good for a greedy man like him.’

“Indeed,” Ami replied with a small smile. “I want at least 3 girls to help my boyfriend, Imamura Rei, set up his new business.” She gestured with her hand, pointing at me.

That was the cue for me to introduce myself. Kaori turned at me curiously, judging me with her trained eyes.

“My name is Imamura Rei. I have been planning to open a massage parlor and need some girls who can keep a secret as my employee, helping me manage the place.” I said while keeping my expression still.

Some of the girls standing on the side seemed to be interested as I noticed them glancing at me, including the pink-haired girl. Her eyes widened a little when she saw me. So she still recognized me? That was interesting.

Kaori kept looking at me for a while before asking, “I believe you can just pick someone random to become your employee. I don’t know why you especially come to my place to find girls to be your employees. As you know, my place provides works like these.”

She pointed at the girls who wore sexy maid costumes on the side. “Unless that’s what you’re searching for.” She smirked.

“It’s as you’ve guessed.” I smiled back at her. “I need girls like them to work in my place as we plan to provide a special massage course. I will also add something on top of their monthly salary, which is my skill. I can help them with their side effects when it’s acting up.”

If the offer to work in my massage parlor before only piqued a little of their interest, then right now, I gained their full interest. Some side effects couldn’t be cured easily when it acted up.

Ami’s side effect was a pain in her chest when she used her superpower too much, which would make her have breathing difficulty and such. To cure it, she needed to have a full rest and sleep.

For side effects involving sexual desires, unless the person was truly satisfied, their side effects would still act up until that person was satisfied. They were forced to work in this environment because it was easier for them to control who they had sexual relationships with.

But if a prospect that could satisfy them 100% appeared, they would most certainly choose that person.

“I can attest to his skill.” Ami backed me up with a bashful expression. Her cheek reddened as she put her hand on it. “He’s amazing.” She added.

I feel embarrassed now. Telling that I was amazing in front of many girls and probably the most experienced woman in this room, Kaori.

“That’s interesting.” Kaori smiled. “I will leave the decision to my girls. What do you think? It’s a sweet business deal for you girls, if I say so myself.”

To be honest, I was slightly surprised by Kaori’s decision to leave it to the girls. I heard an establishment like this often bound their workers with some contracts that bound them to work for the owner until they were useless.

But this… Kaori respected the girls’ decision and left the choice to them.

“May I ask something first?”

One of the girls raised their hand. She had light brown hair and rather small breasts. I would say she was flat, even. She was also on the shorter side, a head shorter than the shortest person in the room.

She looked like she was a junior high schooler or maybe a sophomore in high school. But the fact she worked in this place meant that she was over 18 years old already. From what I felt, she might have a D or a C-Rank superpower.

‘A short gene, maybe?’ I thought, looking at the girl.

“Sure, just ask anything,” Ami replied to the girl because I didn’t say anything.

“A-Are you confident you can deal with our side-effects if it acts up? I-I am new in this place and have trouble with the activity here. M-Most of us helped each other to satisfy ourselves with toys, so… C-Can I ask you to prove it right now?”

“Kyaa!”

“How bold, Nina!”

The girls shrieked at once when she finished. Did I hear that correctly? She wanted me to prove myself to them that I could satisfy her. Right here and now?

“I agree with Nina.” The girl with pink hair stepped up. “L-Let me be the subject. As you know… My side effects just started to act up earlier, so…” When she said that, I noticed her heavy breathing. She rubbed her thighs against each other, seemingly trying to hold something.

Her gaze was blank, and she only looked at me as if she was looking at prey.

“Oh, it’s bad,” Kaori muttered. “Miss Yomemiya… Mr. Imamura is your boyfriend, correct? Do you not mind if he sleeps with other girls?”

“Not in the slightest. He also has a condition that I can’t satisfy by myself, so… We decided on this path together.” Ami smiled, glancing at me.

“I understand,” Kaori said, standing up. “But please do it just the two of you in another room for that kind of activity.” She said,

“Go ahead, Rei. Take her to another room while I talk with Miss Kaori here.”

‘Seriously?’ I thought as my eyes darted to the pink-haired girl.

“Lily, you can still walk, right?” Kaori turned to the pink-haired girl, which she called Lily.

“Yes.” Lily nodded, approaching me. Her breasts bounced with each step, and she grabbed my arm, pushing those twin mountains against me.

They were soft and bouncy but not as bouncy as Ami’s. With a seductive voice, she whispered into my ear.

“I hope you can satisfy me.”

Hearing her voice and feeling the softness pushed against my arm, I got excited.

“Have fun~” Ami waved her hand at me. Oh, sure. I would enjoy her to the fullest.

***

I was taken into a room lit by pink light. The atmosphere was erotic and made me excited. The bed was big, and there were varieties of sex toys lined up in the drawer beside the bed.

A big mirror was placed across the bed for whatever reason. It reflected the whole bed.

Once I was inside, I smelled the scent of perfume, which excited me more.

Lily locked the door behind us.

“Can I call you Rei, Mister?” She asked in a sultry voice. “You can just call me Lily. I hope your words about your skill aren’t just idle talk. Let me tell you. I am the hardest to satisfy, you know? Fufufu.” She licked her lips seductively.

Her face itself was a weapon to seduce a man. She slowly took off her clothes. Her movement was smooth and seductive. The maid costume she wore earlier fell to the ground, leaving her with white panties and a garter belt that held a high sock to her knees.

She didn’t wear a bra, to my surprise. Her hand held her left breast, squeezing it. Her nipples were already hard rock, aroused.

“Now, please show me how you can satisfy me, Rei.” She smiled.

“I will.” I approached her and planted my lips against her.

“Fwuuuahhh…” Lily moaned softly at my touch.

She was quite big, and her body fit perfectly in my hand. She had a nice curve from the waist down. I immediately activated Pleasure Touch and Lactation Massage while I brought her to bed.

As soon as I laid her on the bed, I started massaging her breasts with both hands. Her large boobs squished against my palms.

“Mmf… Ahh~” Lily moaned again, relaxing on the bed as if she was enjoying it.

I started sucking on her nipples, licking them while I teased them with my tongue.

"It’s good, right?" I teased while playing with her nipple between my fingers.

“Ooh… Yes. Very good.” She purred.

I sucked on the other nipple. Her skin was warm, and her nipple felt soft. I flicked it with my finger.

“Nnng...” Lily groaned, her breathing irregular.

I slid my right hand to the waistband of her panties, yanked it down. A thick patch of pubic hair came into sight. I brushed it aside with my thumb, revealing the moist pussy hidden underneath.

I spread open her slit, and she shivered.

“Shit! You don't play around, do you, Mister?” She moaned as I played with her clit without mercy.

“Ahh~” I licked her clit, and her moaning got louder.

My finger slipped inside her wet pussy. Then I pulled it out, and I gave her a second finger.

"Ugghh~!" She screamed in pleasure.

I kept fingering her and licking her clit. Her hips twitched, and her legs tensed. That made me move faster. I continued going like that until her orgasm happened.

“Ohh… Ahnnn!!” She shouted loudly.

Her body shook as she came. I kept fingering her until she was done coming, and then I stopped.

“Wow… You really are amazing. But it's not enough. I am not satisfied yet, and I am still horny because of my side effects.” She smiled, patting my head.

"I know," I replied. She hadn't lactated yet, and I hadn't drank her milk yet. There was no way this would be enough. "Now, let's enjoy ourselves."

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have 10 advanced chapters of Supreme Milking System and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

49