Chapter 25 – Special Course
2.5k 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What do you want now?" Lily asked.

“I need to drink your milk first. Please sit up.”

Lily did as I told her. Once she sat up, I climbed onto the bed. She looked confused about what I had said, but I began to massage her breasts from behind.

"This is the special course that I will serve in my massage parlor. I will let you try it first, and please give me your opinion later."

I ran my hand down her neck and back while rubbing her soft breasts with my palm.

"Mm~” Lily moaned in pleasure as she felt my hands caressing her.

I squeezed her large breasts like a glove, and she gasped. I kissed her neck while I pinched her nipples with my fingers.

"Fuuu~" Lily moaned.

I moved my mouth to her shoulder, biting her. Then, I went down to her lower back and bit it too.

"Ahh..."

I continued until I reached her ass, grabbing it as I kneaded it.

“A-Ahh~!” Lily moaned even louder than before, squirming her butt. Her voice excited me more. I noticed her nipple began to squirt some milk.

"W-What is this? I-I am lactating?!" Lily asked.

"How is it?." I replied while continuing to suckle on her nipple, drinking her milk.

Then I looked up at her face, which was red from excitement. Her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes were wide open.

"Mm... This is good, but I didn't expect it to be so good. I never thought this would work so well." Lily smiled, sitting up a little.

“Hmm? What do you mean?” I asked.

“I-I knew this would happen since before, but… I didn't think it would feel this good. Just like what you said before, this 'special course' might be able to satisfy me, but... It's still not enough." She moaned.

Lily's face was bright red as she said that.

"Ah, yes..." I agreed with her. It seemed like it wasn't enough for her, but there was still something I could do. She seemed to enjoy me drinking her milk too, and I got the notification I wanted to hear.

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a B-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 20 points!]

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a B-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 20 points!]

[You drink a mouthful of milk from a person with a B-Rank superpower. As a result, you get 20 points!]

"Thank you very much." I said to her.

The notification kept ringing until...

[You have gained a superpower: Shapeshift (F).]

'Shapeshift?!'

This... could be a game-changer. I needed to try this later. I didn't really expect to get this kind of power from her.

"The special course is over for now. Why don't we continue seriously now?"

"Umm~" Lily blushed. It seemed like she knew what I implied and nodded bashfully. "Yes,"

"Please lie down on the bed," I said.

"Okay." Lily lay down on the bed, exposing her naked body to me.

"Now, I'll start by massaging your stomach, then chest, and breasts. Or tell me... Do you want a specific body part to be massaged?" I asked.

"Sure, breasts are fine." Lily nodded.

I placed my hands on her breasts and gently rubbed them with my fingertips. Her body felt soft, like it was made out of silk.Then, I started rubbing her stomach, moving my hands down to her legs. I repeated the process on her other leg.

“Ahh~” Lily moaned softly.

I ran my hands all over her body, touching every inch of it. Then, I went to her wet crotch, dripping in pussy juices from her orgasm earlier.

“Hehehe~” She giggled.

I continued playing with her pussy, stimulating her clit with my fingers, then using my tongue.

“Mmph~! Ahh~! Ahh~!” Lily moaned, her hips twitching from the pleasure.

I put two fingers inside her pussy, and she moaned even louder.

"Y-Yeah, that's it~!"

I kept going until she came again. Her body jerked, arching with her back. Her tongue stuck out because of the pleasure. She must've never experienced this before. My Pleasure Touch multiplied her pleasure many times.

"Now, go on four. If you want me to satisfy you, then beg for it." I felt like she would follow my order, whatever it was.

It was like an instinct. She was always passive all this time, and I noted that she always moaned loudest when I pinched her nipple, giving her both pain and pleasure.

From that, I concluded. 'She's a masochist.'

“Haaaahhh~” Lily groaned.

“I'm begging you. Please make me satisfied. Please give me your cock. I... I am not satisfied yet with only your finger. Please stir my pussy with your massive cock!”

“Ahh~” Lily moaned loudly. She stared at it intently and licked her lips. "Mnh~"

She had a good sense of taste as expected from a busty beauty like her. I grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to me while kissing her passionately. Our tongues met each other as our lips locked together. I groped her tits while I did it.

"Mm~" Lily moaned as if she enjoyed what I did.

While doing it, I pulled my pants down, exposing my already erect cock. It hit her soft skin, and easily reached her stomach because of our height difference. Lily was a head shorter than me.

"Ohh~" Lily gasped as she felt its thickness.

"Mm~"

I pulled her towards the bed. Lily followed and laid down on it, her face looking up at me as she spread her legs widely.

"Oh my, you are so big. I haven't seen one this big before." Lily murmured as she watched my dick slowly enter her body.

“That's because you haven't been with someone this big yet." I teased, and Lily looked down shyly.

"N-No... You are right." She said as she closed her eyes in embarrassment.

I moved slowly and pushed the tip into her pussy. Then I pulled it out and pushed it back in again.

"Ahh~” Lily moaned quietly.

I did the same while I sucked her nipples, and she moaned louder and louder the more I did. Her pussy began to loosen up as I continued fucking her with my thick 9 inches cock.

“Ahh~!” Lily shouted in ecstasy. "Ahh...”

Her pussy gripped me tightly the more I thrust in and out of her. The feeling made me feel like my heart would explode out of my chest.

I kept going like that until she climaxed. Her hips twitched, her whole body shivering from pleasure. Her breathing became faster until it sounded like a panting dog.

"Ooohh yes!" She screamed loudly, squirting her pussy juices and milk everywhere. But it seemed like she wasn't satisfied yet. She turned around, raised her hips, and spread her ass with her hands. "Please give me more! Spank me! Give me your semen inside me!"

As if her switch was flipped, her seductive tone turned into a lustful one. She had forgotten about her goal to test me and only sought pleasure. She was good. I liked it. As expected, I wanted her to be one of my employees. I wanted to make her my slave, unable to forget the pleasure I gave her.

Lily looked at me with puppy eyes as she asked me to spank her ass. She was submissive to me. She wanted to be dominated.

I went ahead and took her hand while grabbing her butt. Then, I spanked it hard. Her round butt cheeks bounced up and down. I kept slapping it until it felt numb.

"Mm~!" Lily moaned. “Yes~! Hit me harder, Rei!"

“You like this?” I asked while continuing to spank it.

"Of course~" Lily replied while sticking out her butt cheek for me to smack.

I slapped it once, twice, three times before finally stopping. Lily kept squirting milk since earlier. It would be a waste if I didn't drink it. So I thought, why didn't I put it in the Milk Refrigerator? I activated it immediately. Once I activated it, I heard a notification in my head.

[Milk Refrigerator activated. Please take a cup out and fill it with milk.]

A half-transparent blue panel appeared in front of me, like a game inventory. There were three square boxes; each had a different cup color. White, blue, and red. I pressed the white one, and a cup appeared in my free hand.

'Good.' I thought. Then I used Liquid Manipulation to control Lily's milk to fill the cup while fucking her.

Then, I put the filled cup back in the refrigerator without her noticing and removed my dick from her pussy.

"Hey, do you want more of this?" I teased her, patting my cock against her round ass.

"Yes~" Lily moaned. "Give me your cum inside me~"

“You got it,” I said as I stood up. I lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the bed. She was on top of me, and we faced the big mirror. I let her see my cock slowly enter her pussy as her expression morphed into a pleasured one.

"Ah... Ahh~" Lily moaned, her hips moving on their own. Her face twisted, making her look like a cute girl.

"You like that?" I asked as I held her waist with both hands.

"Yeah... Yes..." She nodded bashfully.

I placed the tip of my cock on her wet hole and slid inside her. My girth stretched out her inner walls, and she moaned loudly. Her pussy felt so warm and tight, even better than before. I felt like I could last forever with her.

I kept moving my hips and pushing my cock deeper inside of her. Her boobs swayed with my movements, making me dizzy with lust.

"Mm~!" Lily moaned.

Then, we started to move fast. She rode me reverse cowgirl, bouncing her tits. I grabbed her boobs, squeezing them roughly. She liked it.

“Ah~! Mmph~!” Lily moaned loudly. "Mnh~! Ah~! Ah~! Ah~!"

“Are you close?” I asked. "Because I will shower you with my cum in seconds."

“Yes... I am...!” She moaned loudly.

She stopped riding me for a second to grab onto the bed sheets and scream. My dick touched her cervix, and she came all over it.

"Hahaha, oh yeah, you are really good at this," I said, enjoying every single moment of it. Her body was shaking as she came. Her pussy squeezed my cock tightly, milking out my sperm.

I was so close to cumming. My dick was so sensitive that I couldn't hold myself. But I managed to pull it out. I showered my massive cum all over her body and breasts, painting her white.

I felt so satisfied. I wanted to make sure she felt the same way. Then I pulled off her panties, exposing her wet pussy. I rubbed her clit with my thumb until she came again.

Afterward, I laid her down on the bed again.

"Are you satisfied yet?" I asked.

With a twisted smile, Lily scooped my cum from her breast and liked it. "Not yet. Please fuck me harder, Rei. More. I don't want this to end. I don’t know why I lactated too, but it feels good when you drink my milk directly from my nipple. Satisfy me, Rei."

“Hehehe, alright.” I said as I picked her up.

She wrapped her legs around me while I pushed her on the bed and laid down on top of her. She smiled widely when she felt how hard my dick was. She looked like a cat ready to be pounced on by a mouse.

She spread her legs wider, inviting me inside. I pushed it slowly and then entered her. She was so tight that I almost cried. I then continued fucked her and drank her milk, forgetting why I was here in the first place as I was drowned in lust.

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have 10 advanced chapters of Supreme Milking System and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

47