Chapter 26 – Massage Parlor, Get
2.3k 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

One of my novel got contracted in Webnovel.

I tried getting the contract to get some cash (I really need cash right now to pay my increased rent. It's expensive!)

I would appreciate it if you take a lot at it and support me by giving 5 Star Reviews or just read the novel!

This is the link. https://www.webnovel.com/book/mythical-slayer-mythical-girls-contract_25020265805563805

Thanks!

We kept going until who knew how long had passed. Lily was finally satisfied after I covered her body in my semen for the third time. I also drank her milk as much as I could. My stomach felt bloated after drinking too much of her milk.

Without even activating my Snake Eyes, Lily happily had sex with me because of her side effects. Apparently, it would make her horny to the point she would attack a random man if she didn’t control it.

I couldn’t believe that kind of side effect attacked a beautiful girl like her. Currently, she was sleeping on the bed, panting hard as her breasts bounced up and down. It was a marvelous sight.

‘Just how long did I have sex with her? It’s so good that I had forgotten the important thing.’

Because this room was built purposely to have sex, it had soundproofing installed. I didn’t use any sex toys because I felt like my Pleasure Touch was enough to satisfy her. And it was indeed enough. Her side effect ended mid-way, but she continued swinging her hips because she fell in love with my cock.

A bit strange, but I let her move by herself because I enjoyed it too.

This room also had a shower, so I cleaned myself before returning to the previous room. My clothes were fine, but Lily’s smell clung to them. I couldn’t do anything about it. But Kaori and Ami knew what I did, so I guessed it would be fine.

However, before I could exit the room and return to where Ami was, the room I was in was opened from outside while I got dressed.

“Huh?” I let out a confused voice.

‘Wasn’t this room locked by Lily earlier?’

I quickly wore my clothes and saw two people enter the room.

“Wow, I can smell sweat mixed with semen as soon as I enter.” One of two people who entered, Kaori, exclaimed while holding her cheek.

“Fufufu, as I said, Rei is amazing.” Ami added proudly

“I have no doubt now. Not after he spent 3 hours in this room. I thought he was exhausted because his partner is Lily, but… it seems that it’s the other way around.” Kaori glanced at the bed where Lily was sleeping naked, still covered in my semen.

“Look at that amount of semen and that happy face.”

Kaori looked at me with a predatory gaze, licking her lips seductively. “Makes me want to try his skill personally.”

A shiver was sent down my spine as my eyes locked with her. I felt like I would walk in a dangerous line if I got caught in her play.

“Please don’t think of anything along that line, Miss Kaori. We already have the agreement earlier, and we have no time left to spend.” Ami interjected with a smile. “Rei needs to look at his new store.”

Agreement? Ah, so Ami had secured my new employees. I hoped Lily was one of them.

“R-Right. I am also a bit exhausted after… having fun earlier. I also need to look at my new store, just as Ami said.” I scratched my cheek, trying my best to look normal. Kaori was dangerous. Maybe I was the one that would be devoured if I went with her whim.

“What a shame. How about next time, then? I will give you a bonus if you visit this place.” She smiled playfully as I walked toward Ami.

“Ha-hahaha, maybe next time.” I walked out of the room as fast as I could while pushing Ami, partially running away from Kaori. She was bad, just bad in another sense. An experienced woman was terrifying, more than Rena. “Please excuse us!”

“My~ See you next time!” Kaori waved behind us as she giggled happily. Ami stopped for a second to bid goodbye, and we left the place and went to the parking lot where we parked our car.

Ami smiled cheekily at me on our way and asked, “Did you have fun?”

“I do,” I answered honestly. I had no reason to lie to Ami after all; she knew everything. “I also got a new superpower.”

“Ooh?!” Ami exclaimed, looking at me with a curious gaze. “What is it? Can you tell me?”

“It’s a secret.” I replied, putting my hand on my lips. “I will show you later, in our room.”

With just a simple hint, Ami seemed to realize what I implied. That the new superpower I got was useful in that activity. So she smiled with a hint of lust flashing across her face.

“Fufufu, I am looking forward to it.” She giggled. “Now, let’s go to our new love nest!” She exclaimed.

“Love nest… It’s just a massage parlor.”

“Which will be our love nest! And your harem palace!” She added while puffing her chest. “I make sure to include that pink-haired girl. I noticed you kinda like her, no?”

As expected, Ami was the best. Even though I sometimes couldn’t understand her train of thought, she still prioritized me. I was really blessed as soon as I gained this power.

“Thanks.”

***

We drove to Mai City and arrived at Heaven’s Ward around 4 PM. This time, we parked the car directly in the massage parlor, which had a parking lot beside the establishment.

The security around the massage parlor was also good, as it was located right next to Heaven Ward’s entrance.

I wondered why I didn’t see this place when I last visited Heaven’s Ward. The building was really big and conspicuous with its white and yellow paint. The green plant in front of the parlor made it stand out compared to the other buildings with fancy neon lights.

“We’ve arrived!” Ami exclaimed as we stood in front of the massage parlor. The door was made from glasses. I could see a female receptionist looking at us past the glass behind the desk with a kind smile. “Let’s enter, Rei.”

“Yeah,” I replied.

We entered together, pushing the glass door.

“Welcome!” The receptionist greeted us with a smile. “How can we help you today?”

“Hello, We have an appointment with Mr. Hu Lao. My name is Yomemiya Ami.”

“Please wait a minute as I look at it.” The receptionist politely replied as she turned to the computer on the side, operating it.

Shortly after, she raised her head and gestured toward the hallway on the side. From the door on the side, another female worker appeared. She wore a similar blue uniform as the receptionist.

“I have confirmed your appointment. Please follow Marika as she will guide you to Mr. Hu Lao.”

“I am Marika. Please follow me.” The girl greeted us kindly and gestured with her hand.

“Yes.” I nodded and followed her with Ami on my side. The interior of the massage parlor was lit by a yellow light, giving peace to the atmosphere. It relaxed people, especially with some plants in a pot scattered around the hallway and corners.

I quite liked this place. Ami had chosen a good one. If the place was like this, surely the customers would lower their guard. Meaning it would make it easier for me to use my Snake Eyes to make them fall and embrace their hidden desire.

We were taken inside the establishment, walking past a mini garden with a Japanese theme, and stopped in front of a room with double doors.

“We have arrived. Mr. Hu Lao is inside. Please excuse me.” Marika bowed a little and left, walking back to where we had come from earlier.

Ami knocked on the door, and a voice answered.

“Please enter, Miss Yomemiya.”

I opened the door for Ami, and she smiled. “Thank you.” She said in a small voice, then continued. “Excuse us, Mr. Hu Lao.”

We entered the room at the same time and noticed an old man sitting on the couch, reading a newspaper. He raised his head and looked at us with a rather strange smile as if judging us. He then stood up as we approached and presented his hand.

Ami shook it with a smile.

“It’s nice to meet you again, Mr. Hu Lao.”

“Hahaha, me too, Miss Yomemiya. I am quite surprised that you are interested in buying this place of mine.”

They had a handshake for a few seconds before Ami pulled back. Mr. Hu Lao then turned to me. “Is this the guy who will take care of this place from now on?”

“Indeed.” She nodded. “He’s Imamura Rei.”

“It’s nice to meet you.” I shook his hand next. Somehow even though it was filled with a wrinkle, his hand was still firm. As expected from a masseur, I guess? He reminded me of a kind grandpa from back home, who was muscular because he often worked the field by himself.

“What a fine lad. But still not enough.” He said.

“What do you mean, Mr. Hu Lao?” I asked curiously.

“Your hand is firm, indeed. It's good hands to perform a massage, but you’re not experienced yet.”

Well, what could I say? As expected from a professional? He knew that I had no massage experience just by holding my hand.

He ended the handshake after saying that and turned to Ami.

“Miss Yomemiya, I am afraid he can’t take care of the massage parlor by himself just yet. How about it? If you are really interested, I will teach him how to do a massage for a week. I will also teach him how to do my secret massage.” He winked at Ami. “I can see the potential in him.”

‘What potential?’ I wanted to ask him, but I held myself. I didn’t understand what he saw in me that made him say that thing.

Snake Eyes only worked on women. That was what I realized. I couldn’t even know how strong a man was or whether they had a superpower or not. This drawback caused me to slightly lower my guard in this morning's trade.

This old man could’ve had the superpower to judge a person at first glance or something similar. That was what I predicted until…

“Please stop your jest, Mr. Hu Lao. You only want to teach him how to do your secret massage so it will still be used even when you retire.” Ami commented, smiling playfully. “But, indeed. Please teach Rei how to do your special massage. I bet it will be useful to him.”

‘So he was just joking!’ I retorted in my mind.

“Hohoho, interesting. I have guessed it since I smell a different girl’s scent from him, but… that’s not my problem, right? Alright. Let’s talk about the price then.” He raised his hand and put his index finger and thumb together while grinning like a businessman.

“Fufufu, let’s talk about it.”

The next thing was a bit blurry for me. They began talking about money way higher than I had ever dreamed of. The negotiation began, and I only sat beside Ami, listening to them.

Ami was the one who had the money and experience, so I didn’t bother them too much. I only stayed there to learn how the negotiation went, so I could use it for future reference when I needed to negotiate with someone.

In the end, they arrived at a conclusion after talking for 30 minutes. Ami managed to secure the parlor for 5 hundred million dollars. Yes, with eight zeros. It was crazy. How could she spend that much on a massage parlor?

I knew it was profitable, but that was still too much.

Mr. Hu Lao also promised to teach me about his technique for 3 days instead of a week, starting tomorrow. I would be really busy.

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have 10 advanced chapters of Supreme Milking System and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

47